>bought XEM at 9000
>bought Verge at 220
>bought music at 750
>bought RDD at 60
>bought Sia at 620
>bought NMR at 0,025
>bought GNT at 19k
>bought Zen at 600k

Oh and that Tether is from when I shorted BTC at 2700.
Feel free to laugh at me as much as you want.

Only positive thing that I can think off is that at least I didn't fall for a scam so far and bought 3btc worth of KIDS at 8sat

at least you dont have all ur eggs in one basket!

You seem to just buy random shit when it gets shilled... don't follow your FOMO OP.
5 coins is plenty, at least you can research them and keep up with the news

Feelin bretty gud

>ANS still yet to change to NEO

REEEEEEEEE I want to show off my gainz

Will I ever make it goys?

s-soon...

you need to put more in

I know that by now
To be fair I always did research
Just dumb enough to buy coins that already pumped to the moon and back

What do you expect? The market cap to x1000? So 10 trillion?

You know you won't make it with your pocket change in the game

I put in ~$100 from each paycheck. I can only afford to lose that much every 2 weeks

Boy did you bet on the wrong horse

Fair enough. You might lose it all overnight so don't get greedy. But also don't expect a lambo

Hey, ours are very similar
When did you buy your DGBag?

250 sats

didnt sell the top but worse things have happened to better people. now we play the waiting game

At least youre in the green
Guess it was an expensive lesson

>To be fair I always did research
>Just dumb enough to buy coins that already pumped to the moon and back

You did research and still bought a pump n dump? Seems like you didnt do enough to me.

This is how you get ahead.

When a coin first starts getting shilled on Veeky Forums youll see like one thread every day or two for it. THAT is when you do the research and buy the coin.

THEN whenever you see 20 threads a day for it you SELL don't fucking buy more like these other retards.

Its been this way for ages. If you guys cant figure that out by now...

yeah i was pretty new so i threw $3000 into what biz was shilling at the time (thank god i didnt go all into xvg or rdd)

funny thing is i probably wouldnt do the same now that im morr experienced

Whale reporting in

You still accumulating xlr?

Not really just got into iota, want to get into nem too but don't wanna touch my stack so I'll see when I can put more fiat in the system :)

Please help me. I think i might be a bagholding retard.

Bought most neo at 250k and 370k but some at 420k.
Bought half ark at 23k and half at 29k
Bought half sigt at 3.3k and half at 4.5k

Help me not become broke. Please. I have 40k in student loans im trying to pay

WHat is even the point of diversifying on such a small amount of capital, you do realise you'll be making NO money at all?

Thx sigt :3

Hodl, user. Your coins are good.

plz rate my portfolio

Just sold 19 NEO and got what I paid for all 69 of em so that's fun

Today is a good day

His whale capital isn't that large, better he diversifies and makes some cash somewhere instead of risking it all and losing it on one coin.

Meant to reply to this user

Not bagholding. I accumulate like a champ.

What's the strategy? How do i make money? How do all these people go from 5k to 50k? Fuck i just want a positive net worth this shit is stressing me out

don't look at the charts & stop stressing out about it

also buy sigt if u want free money

I wish Blockfolio would fix XRB's price soon. I don't like my total going down every time I add more to my bag.

Jesus christ how early did you start

You can try catching the swings, but you may lose some coins like that. The more you accumulate or the more cash you put into a project you see potential in, the more you'll make. I see what's being shilled here, then I do research, follow certain people on twitter, reddit, etc. I started with around the same amount as you, I just got really, really lucky with ANS/NEO when it was $4.

I just opened my first wallet
What do I do next?
how do i gain bitcoins ?

I have about 50K of BTC, ETH, SIA tied up in poloniex
Pretty much given up on getting it back

wow you bought the dumbest fucking coins m8

I havent been on Veeky Forums for a while. Is poloniex accepted as a scam now?

>I have about 50K of BTC, ETH, SIA tied up in poloniex
>Pretty much given up on getting it back
?

soon will all make it my friends

also i wish you all to buy Esper$ on yobit will make very rich together we go to lamb land

They havent replied to support tickets for months, throw up errors about "linking multiple accounts" when attempting to withdraw coins (just a way to keep you in limbo for another few weeks / months while nothing happens), and generally dont have an existing support staff
they took out the chat feature once people started to figure out that no one is able to actually withdraw coins
they release tiny amounts, like people with $20 worth of shit
but they hold onto the real money
they also updated their terms and conditions to say that if you login and continue using the site, you withdraw your ability to take part in a class action lawsuit. if you dont agree, then you can email support to request they delete your account. They dont say anything about the coins of yours they are keeping however, its likely a technicality which is leading to people abandoning their accounts and coins to them.

STAY AWAY FROM POLONIEX. ITS A SCAM.

hard to believe they just stole 50k worth of coins, user. You simply can't transfer them out?

Mate you're either a poloniex shill or just completely ignorant

google search will quickly find you many people that have accounts with tens of thousands of dollars of coins in them that are in limbo and have been for 4-5 months now
no response from support
attempting to transfer them out throws up errors where they have to "validate your account" despite being within the limits of under 2k a day without ID

basically no
you cannot transfer them out
because they hold on to it and tell you to contact support
but support answers about once every 3-4 months with a response that basically just renews the cycle of "transfer > error > contact support > wait a few months > start again"

STAY AWAY FROM POLONIEX. GOOGLE "POLONIEX SCAM" TO FIND MULTIPLE PEOPLE THAT ARE UNABLE TO ACCESS THEIR FUNDS.

I put $10k into BTC when it was around $200 each in late 2013. I held through the bubble pop and at some point I took out about 2x my initial investment and left the rest in BTC. The real gains come from this year though. I went into 2017 with 61 BTC and I've been increasing my stack a ton by trading alts.

Why not just sue?

They updated their terms and conditions to say that if you sign in and continue to use the website, you are giving up the right to be able to partake in a class action lawsuit. Not like that would stop me, but they are obviously preparing for the fallout of having scammed thousands of people to the tune of millions

they must have bought an island somewhere, because there is no way they would be safe in a city having stole money from tens of thousands of people from all over the world

how is it possible that their support would completely ignore you in this case? can't you just call them?

there is no number to call
just a support website that allows you to create tickets then wait for months for it to reach the "processing" stage

its literally a scam m8
just stay away from it
thanks to the unregulated nature of BTC and ALTs you're going to see a lot of this

all you can do is accept the warnings that people are giving you

stay away from poloniex
I mean I am a patient man
I have waited months before really getting the point where I will call it a scam

I can't imagine that those paragraphs would hold up in court...

they have to have a contact number
i'd just sue if you're really stuck desu

Neither do I, there are already people setting up for a class action lawsuit
They're banking on the majority of users burnt being overseas and not willing or able to pursue it legally though
I mean 50k is not nothing but then again is it worth a round world plane ride, accomodation and court proceedings that could last months or years?
Like I said before, they must have bought an island or a bunker because the amount of people they are fucking over all over the world, you have to assume that at least one is going to be mad enough to invest money and time into alternative, perhaps not legal avenues to enact justice.

I want to.

I need to diversify, badly.

You morons buying shitcoins. Stick with the basics

Clif High?

sir, you bought correct espers from yobit? im afriad you may have fake coins if you used nova exchange or bit trex

red pill me on clif high and halfpasthuman.
dafuq is this shit? heard of it a while ago, is it legit??? 100 bucks aint shit if the gains are real

bittrex has fake coins? i can actually transfer coins from there to coinbase though

ah yes thank u my friend

it indeed esper on yobit.... i change in app now

>tfw you buy during the bear market

>got xrl under its ICO price
>Dice at 3.50
>IOC

Yup. Went all in on populous once the major FUD went down. Got in a couple nice entry points. I need to get some BTC, LTC, and ETH once I get more fiat.

He's got good analysis on coins in general. Even if his webbot is a hoax, he saves me time by analyzing coins and icos and whether or not they are scams. That's why I went all in on populous. They already have a working product and the alpha looks good. There just was a lot of FUD and drama this last month that fucked the prices for a bit. Scooped up some cheap PPT in the process.

Finally hit six figs, nigs

this only applies if he holds eternally like a retard. You can turn $500 into 1m in a few years if you make good moves trading

many of those coins had massive pumps, he just bought at the peak probably

kraken

>2985207
>I want to.
Then stop being a faggot and do it. The only reason you're not doing it is because you're lazy. Which is why you'll never go anywhere in life. You fat lazy worthless pathetic faggot.

Can somebody help me with blockfolio? When I'm adding a new transaction on any coin whether it's sell or buy btc stands unaffected and only my total value gets smaller or bigger. Why is that happening?

you aren't taking multiple loans out for massive leverage? If you go bankrupt how can they take your crypto?

Started with .22 BTC after losing nerely everything from BTCe. This is where I stand now, balancing upon an altcoin.

So is verge a good buy or not?

I didnt mean to quote.

You can get your ETH for DICE now. Rewards period started.