Why the crickey FUCK isn't it on any other exchange yet?

Why the crickey FUCK isn't it on any other exchange yet?

It's a money laundering shitcoin

Devs keeping it off exchanges so they can manipulate the price

Fuck that noise

Scamcoin, ICN doesn't even pay dividends anymore so it has no utility at all.

fake news

fake news, all crypto is used for money laundering

doesnt matter, it has some very easy swings so making a lot of money off it is easy

> muh scam
> muh shitcoin

the shitcoins you invest in have a functioning product? no? kys then

> he sells the token prior to the DAA product launching, which will use the token and make it worth something
> he "invests" in 80% DGB at ATH and 20% rope futures

good indexing strategy digibro

tomorrow ICN 50% up

we are the iconomimarines

Threw 0.3 XBT at it as a gamble (all I had on Kraken).
Only have XMR on Kraken and I'm not selling that.

Isnt ICN a competitor of all exchanges in a way?

Can be a reason

fuck this shit sold my bags

I think iconomarines sounds better desu

I've been holding ICN since last year but I finally sold it after the release of their "platform" which is pathetic and shows that almost no work is being done on the project. That's probably why they delayed the release for so long.

Remember, the people behind iconomi are the same people behind cofoundit. They got a taste of that sweet ICO money and just had to do it again. Cofoundit is another completely hollow project that will likely go nowhere. They're trying it a third time and it's basically scraping the bottom of the barrel of retards willing to throw ETH at a whitepaper. There's no point to musiconomi and it's blatantly obvious.

These slavs are trying to take your money. ICN is worthless. Shouldn't be too long before people start dumping it en masse.

>Remember, the people behind iconomi are the same people behind cofoundit.
LOL is this for real, because if so, enjoy dem bags ICN fags

How is the platform pathetic? It's pretty solid.

biz seems to only be able to think in terms of gains within 1 week and needs to be a perfect product. I'm guessing you're the type who would have been an MS-DOS console and thought it was shit.

The iconomi team can all choke on dog cocks.

because its a scam scoin

Top 10 coin by the new year, screencap this.

Fuck iconomi. Fuck their platform. Fuck their uninsured funds. I wouldn't trust them with a pile of dogshit. I certainly won't trust them with my money. Fuck them.

They switched from dividends to buybacks. Shady shit costing them user confidence.

If you're looking for a crypto fund, TaaS is your thing. First ever quarterly dividends got paid out just yesterday. To my knowledge, the first actual, proper use and proof of the viability of ethereum smart contracts.

I hope everyone stops buying icn. Let whoever is manipulating it become the biggest bagholder of all. Fuck him and fuck iconomi and fuck cfi and fuck whatever other faggot ass coins they are involved with.

Check out the icn subreddit, it's like a cult over there.

>Price keeps tanking
>Perfect time to buy more :))
>ICN should be easily 10x it's current value :)))))