This man was considered black

>this man was considered black

Could white people really tell?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wallace_Fard_Muhammad
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Of course they couldn't. George Herriman told people he was Greek his entire life.

A surefire way to make people know you are nigger spawn no matter how diluted you are is to brand their backs with an insignia.

Also: Anatole Broyard. I'm sure many fedora tippers in this thread will say it's "obvious" that he was a mulatto, but the fact is it became a huge controversy when it was revealed several years after his death that he had been mixed race passing for white.

A ton of Black Firsts were done by One Droppers.

If I were black, I'd be at least kind of disappointed that the First Black President was a half African guy who grew up in a middle class White home

>people thought he was black but to this day still think jews are white
Fucking burgers

Looks Persian to me.

This is now a white looking black man thread.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wallace_Fard_Muhammad
>Wallace Fard Muhammad was a co-founder of the Nation of Islam. He arrived in Detroit in 1930 with an obscure background and several aliases, and taught a distinctive form of religion based on Islam to members of the city's African-American population. He was also known as being a seller of silk, incense, and perfume and was seen as a white man or light skinned Arab, but remembered as being a light skinned black man by leaders of the Nation of Islam. Fard was last seen in 1933 by Elijah Muhammad, when Fard took off in an airplane from the Detroit airport.[3]
>On October 17, 1957, the FBI located and interviewed Hazel Barton-Ford, Wallie Ford's common-law wife, with whom he had a son named Wallace Dodd Ford, born September 1, 1920.[20] Barton-Ford gave a description of Wallie Ford, and described him as a Caucasian New Zealander.[20] The FBI's search for Fard was officially closed one year later on April 15, 1958.[21]

A fucking Anglo helped create the Nation of Islam cult.

They all look black to me. White folks then and now tend to only look at skin tone, hair texture and only the most extreme proportions of noses and lips.

Then again I have very white looking black family and can spot it so to speak.

No they don't. They could easily pass as Greeks/Italians/Jews

That's because they are all black. According to the one-drop rule white folk came up with Jews, Italians and Greeks are black. That means the Romans, Hebrews, and Plato were black. Western civilization was a black creation.

>white looking black family

You're just white, Shaun.

americans are just fucked in the head basically

That's because you're blind and dumb, I can see it because I'm around it. Only a fool would think the people mentioned by me above are Greek.

Definitely bleck

Yes. We still can.

if OP didn't mention this guy was part black you wouldn't even notice.

> A declassified FBI memorandum dated May 16, 1957 states: "From a review of instant file it does not appear that there has been a concerted effort to locate and fully identify W. D. Fard. Inasmuch as Elijah Muhammad recognizes W.D. Fard as being Allah (God) and claims that Fard is the source of all of his teachings, it is suggested that an exhaustive effort be made to fully identify and locate W. D. Fard and/or members of his family.

>With regard to Elijah Muhammad, Beynon’s article stated: "From among the larger group of Muslims there has sprung recently an even more militant branch than the Nation of Islam itself. This new movement, known as the Temple People, identifies the prophet, Mr. W. D. Fard, with the god Allah. To Mr. Fard alone do they offer prayer and sacrifice. Since Mr. Fard has been deified, the Temple People raise to the rank of prophet the former Minister of Islam, Elijah Mohammed, now a resident of Chicago. He is always referred to reverently as the 'Prophet Elijah in Chicago.'"[41]

A Nation of Islam sect worships a fucking white man. It's worse than /pol/acks worshipping a Jew.

>says the quadroon

>Talcum X 0.5

OP's pic is more like a sixteentharoon, if black at all. americans are so weird

>According to the one-drop rule
Which is Anglo colonial horseshit not based in biology and genetics.

>come up with the concept of race
>rattled when it backfires on you

Your times up, Edomite.

I'm not even remotely an Anglo you stupid coon.

>diving up white people into different groups

Nice try, Edom. God hates you. The sun itself is Pro-Black.

>Anglos
>white
Nice try Nigel.

Even though the black iraelites calim to hate white people and want to destroy them, they're alway depicting them selves with white women. what's up with that.

Because they know black women are ugly as fuck, they literally look like trannies/men.

>LARPing with a kike fanfiction popularized by Europeans in order to antagonize Europeans

You're pathetic Shaun

WE

You're out of your mind.

It's not based off genetics or biology you grade A retard. It's,based off social order just like other systems in the Americas or in many many colonies.

This

American racial politics are beyond retarded.
They must know deep down these categories are meaningless, but they can't bring themselves to abandon them.
What would they make of Zidane?

that's a fucking dark elf

He would be white, like all North Africans and Middle Easterners.

White.

It's such crazy shit. Arabs are white, and people like OP's pic are black.

I find it fascinating as an outsider when I visit the states (have family in the South). Like how there's a mall for whites and a mall for blacks, and everyone knows which is which without talking about it.
Assuming you're American, does the craziness seem obvious to you?

Yes. I live in California and there's natural segregation. Very few areas are mixed. There are white areas, Hispanic areas, and black areas. Asians are usually too small of a group to have their own areas and usually live with the whites. Now we're getting lots of Slav immigrants so there are Slavic areas, too.

>natural segregation
Surely naturally everyone would be mixed up together? That's what happens in eg London

Why do Yuros always crow about "American racism" on Veeky Forums, projecting all racism onto America, when they're the ones with a worsening Paki problem? You'd think they of all people would understand the issue.

>worsening Paki problem
>understand the issue

Enlighten me senpai

And keeping it Veeky Forums I imagine the root of American racial politics is slavery, where there was always a strict divide between people, and an individual had to be one or the other.
Compared to the experience of European colonialism where it was possible to have multiple identities (Anglo-Indian, French-Algerian etc.), America was starkly polarised.

She's not full blown black, you literally have to throw European or any other race in there to make black women sufferable

>not full blown black
>but 25% European Laquisha is

Fuck off

>Could white people really tell?
Yes.

>Compared to the experience of European colonialism where it was possible to have multiple identities (Anglo-Indian, French-Algerian etc.),

Those peoples existed in small as fuck numbers idiot. Not even comparable to the American case at all lol.

French people in Algeria were thoroughly French and they have no ties to the North Africa colonial underclass mass.

European colonies ALWAYS had race politics and dynamics with the non-white masses it ruled but it's never noted because it just isn't really mentioned much like most non western and non European history and it paints a pretty ugly picture.

I remember when I first heard this guy was black, I didn't believe it.

Both his parents are mixed race and recombination is random. He is black though, after marrying a black woman and having children he like Shaun King have average black american looking children

>just your average black woman here

That is a mindblowingly beautiful specimen you just shared user. It's unreal, I'm actually getting uncanny valley signals.
Don't even act like this is normal.

>khazarians
>not white

She literally looks like a French girl dipped in shoe polish, not really African.

>Asian Turkics are whites

There are hundreds of different ethnic groups, Africa is the most heterogenous place on earth.

She is South Sudanese and as pure African as you can get

Why do Americans get so prickly when you point out their racial stuff is culturally specific to them and not universal?

Tribal female dominance instinct.

Because other nations have their bullshit but it's not that easy to notice.

>not really African

Sure thing.