What went wrong?

What went wrong?

*sighs* kraut bashing time again I guess

Nothing. This is a beautiful progression and shows that the future is bright for humankind.

Ironic

"progression"

Kek.

This happened

the archetecture in both are equally tacky t b h

/pol/ pls go and stay go

What went wrong? Well... The treaty of Versailles was icky so people found misery parties appealing, Hitler weaseled his way into the chancellery, he started invading other countries, war broke out on a world wide scale, and millions of people from all walks of life died.

On a happier note, we can only learn from the past, never again will Germany (and hopefully no other country) embers itself in such a way. The bottom picture shows two groups of people can live together peacefully.

t. Hans
also reddit.

Why won't he just come back? :'( I love him so much. Say what you want about him the man did more for his people than about anyone else. He rose the German people form the ashes to the sky. He was the ultimate cultivation of the Aryan mind.

.t have never read anything but Goebbels propaganda.

Try some Tooze, you nigger. Even before the war broke out, (the war that was completely avoidable), German standard of living was plummeting under the Nazi rule, not rising.

Is every other thread a nazi larper thread now?

>t. believes allie propaganda

Germany finally converted to Christianity.

>Germany before Hitler: 6 million unemployed
>Germany after Hitler: Nearly none

How can anyone hate this man?

He also increased wages and increased business profits, while lowering unemployment. Somehow.

I mean, the guy may have killed 6 jillion jews, but he was good with the economy.

My main question is what the hell are all the Naziboos talking about when they say Poland started it?

It is easy to have a good economy for 15 years.

>the guy may have killed 6 jillion jews

If you believe the Soviet propaganda, sure.

>he was good with economy
He was not. The Nazis knew very little about economy.

>He also increased wages and increased business profits, while lowering unemployment

Truly the greatest leader of our time. I could tell how great a man he was seeing that Grandma who couldn't stop saying "Heil Hitler." Imagine how much he meant to her.

Look man, I don't know what to think anymore but Veeky Forums seems to make fun of you guys and they're the history board so I'm gonna trust them, m'kay?

FDR somehow couldn't manage it with all of his efforts.

>t. Moshe Solomon Bronstein

Listen, I'm not saying it didn't happen. *inhales* Babysteps, alright? Babysteps.

Can we at least agree that 5,999,999 people /may/ died and not the entire six million?

It was more accurately 6.1 million.

The good guys won.

He started the most devastating war in the history of humankind and killed millions of Europeans.

Did I say he didn't?

>killed millions of (((Europeans)))

FTFY

Hjalmar Schacht wasn't a Nazi, and he was the one responsible for German "miracle".

You mentioned only Jews.

Well obviously he killed other people too, that inherent to war.

if he was so great, why'd he lose?

check mate

>hurr whole world vs 1

in war everything is fair. you either win or lose

Were mass executions of Poles, Ukrainians, Czechs, Belarussians, Russians, Serbs and other people inherent to war?

Why does everyone think I'm defending his every decision?

It's not even the fucking weekend and the /pol/fags are back on here.

No, obviously not.

>*makes stupid claims*
>uhh, that's not true
>REEEEEEEE JEWISH SJW KEK

Krauts were cucks then, they're cucks now

It was an unsustainable "Growth" derived from mass conscription and rebuilding the army. In a few years when no war came the whole thing would have imploded, which is another reaosn Hitler rushed into war in 1939 despite being unprepared.

Anyway Hitler destroyed Germany and it hasnt been the same since, all a result of his own idiotic and irrational policies (invading the USSR, declaring war on US, etc.). How anyone can't see his hilarious ineptitude is beyond me, but "muh j00z"

>Anglo male watches gleefully as the Aryan prepares to take the BBC

>Great Depression
>a fucked up populist cult that no one takes seriously somehow becomes the biggest party in German Reichstag
>it completely changes Germany, destroying a lot of traditional institutions such as Reichsrat
>Hitler wants to start a war that would establish Germany as the only European superpower
>all German economy focuses on rearmament (Four Year Plan from 1936)
>it's too late to change the course now, it's either total victory or total destruction
We all know how it ended.

For most of its existence the Nazis were a joke party. It all seems like a cruel joke.

No but he'll probably claim that all slavs are communists so it's justified or something like that

>conscript every man from 8-80 and send every woman to a factory to work
>destroy nation in 7 years and kill much of that employed population
B-based Hitler!

Recent occurrences show this could be changing.

school's out of session

Why can't everyone darker than a Chinaman do it, then?

Nothing, Germans got off lightly.