Mohammed the pedophile

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aisha
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hadith#History
twitter.com/AnonBabble

u felt the need to make this post again right after posting it in /int/ ...

fucking colombians, i swear

>/int/vasion

Was he /ourguy/?

wasn't his first wife a rich cougar like 20 years older than himself

Yes and his child wife was actually pretty dominant in their relationships and constantly teased him

>into mature ladies AND lolidom
/ourprophet/

Is there any actual evidence to her being a child when they married, though?

Inb4 someone tries to claim that marrying a 6 year old was normal at the time when the age of Adulthood for girls in the Byzantine Empire during Mohammed's life was 15.

Didn't he married her just cuz her family was super powerful

Byzantine Empire is an exception. Marrying a 6-year-old was indeed considered normal at the time in most parts of the wolrd, especially in Arabia. Hell, you could legally marry and have sex with a 6-years-old child in the United States as late as 1880.

Careful your "Mohammed was a pedo" narrative doesn't backfire and make pedophilia socially acceptable because liberals would rather expand their range of tolerance than their range of hatred.

Only her own accounts, where she says she was 7 when he married her and 9 when he first raped her.

>Something is legal
>Therefore it was commonplace and morally acceptable
Made me think

*made love to her

>Something is illegal
>Therefore it is morally unacceptable
Reminder that 30% of men are pedophiles

It was commonplace and morally acceptable though

and after he became a warlord with God's sanction he married 8 and a child. It is almost as if he married the first one because she was the best he could do as a poorfag, and he used his poor as prophet to get what he always wanted. But that can't be it, that would make him like every cult leader ever.

for a butch of illiterate savage perhaps

>must be married
Why didn't they just color-code those countries for the minimum marriage age then?
Same word in Arabic.

have you been to /a/ lately? Where the fuck do you think you are?

Was his wife 9 or 6?

>Muslims think this is an excuse for worshipping a pedophile

>thinking lolicon is bad

Married at 6, raped at 9.

but where are the proofs

>MFW most people who use this as a mark against muhammad forget that most of history is full of such instances of old men marrying young women.
>MFW also as people whine about this, American Civil War soldiers have been pictured marrying young children as well in part because of money

Ignorant people apply morality to history.
Idiots and cherry pickers ignore important details in favor of their beliefs/causes.

>Comparing soldiers to a fucking prophet

Get mad, ali

>raped

I'm not judging Mo himself, I'm judging all the modern people who revere him as Allah's chosen

you can't rape the willing

>implying this isnt what we all want

>Ignorant people apply morality to history.

Yeah, that's kind of the problem, though, isn't it? No one gives a shit about some Medieval warlord marrying a young girl. The problem is that a fundamental tenet of Islam is that Muhammad is the most perfect person to have ever lived.

It's the same with slavery, Muhammad could be seen as a relatively nice guy towards slaves based on his time period and geographical location. If one were evaluating him purely as a historical figure then you would have no problem with his treatment of slaves. Fast forward 1500 years and the religious belief that he is the most perfect example of a human being makes slavery itself acceptable.

The same with animal treatment (I appreciate this is less important than child marriage and slavery). Halal rules for slaughter were probably pretty humane by the standards of people in Muhammad's day. Move forward 1500 years and you have people causing unnecessary suffering to animals because of religious rules set down by a Medieval 'prophet'.

Understandable, but I also feel sometimes in situations like this it negates or ignores some of the more important facts as people get emotional over tiny details(I know this seems not small but it kinda is in terms of history).

Not a Muslim or Arabic person bud.

Take away titles and ranks and you have virtually the same situation. Don't delude yourself to thinking something is ok if someone else on your team does it. Black and white mortality does not apply well to history.

Tradition + hadith.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aisha

"The majority of traditional hadith sources state that Aisha was married to Muhammad at the age of six or seven, but she stayed in her parents' home until the age of nine, or ten according to Ibn Hisham,[11] when the marriage was consummated with Muhammad, then 53, in Medina.[12][13][14] "

>The problem is that a fundamental tenet of Islam is that Muhammad is the most perfect person to have ever lived.

Agreed. But in fairness, alot of historical figures who don't deserve it get revered. Winston Churchill for example is regarded as a hero and someone who fought on the side of freedom, all while making sure his damnedest the Indians don't break away from the Empire and even condemned a army in Singapore to doom rather than let it be taken by the Japanese.

>Fast forward 1500 years and the religious belief that he is the most perfect example of a human being makes slavery itself acceptable.

So did alot of people in Europe. Even now we kinda still fall into that hole. We cannot stand the idea of child labor and poor working conditions but have no problem buying from companies who shipped their production to such countries where its ok. We didn't really get rid of slavery, we just more or less moved it somewhere else(Or in some cases, changed its name).

>Move forward 1500 years and you have people causing unnecessary suffering to animals because of religious rules set down by a Medieval 'prophet'.

Maybe I missed something but I'm not sure about the instances of this. Perhaps you mean animals who have their throat slit or something? Honestly its not so bad from what I read/heard.

Compare it to us where we literally industrialize the growth and murder of animals on a massive scale for the sole purpose of eating, even excessively so with advertisements encouraging it.

Trust me dude, not disagreeing with you, but I just am at a point where if I took away the details, I feel like I just see the same situation repeated but is somehow "more right" when we do it for some reason.

>hadith.
Stopped reading right there. The Hadiths were written 200 years after the prophet's death.

>Winston Churchill for example is regarded as a hero and someone who fought on the side of freedom

Yes, but he is not held up as the universal example of a perfect human, even his most ardent admirers would turn around and say thet was wrong.

>Perhaps you mean animals who have their throat slit or something? Honestly its not so bad from what I read/heard.

It's less human than using modern tech to stun them first, something not allowed under halal, clearly you have indeed managed to miss an enormous ongoing much discussed modern issue. The rest about factory farming is just whataboutery, Islam doesn't lay down rules against factory farming.

>implying the Quran was written in Mohammad's lifetime

Ibn kathir has wrote in the sirah (which is a stronger source than the hadith by miles) that aisha was married at 19

Yes it was, separate suras were written, but it was all compiled very shortly after his death

Woe to them who call good, evil and evil, good.

>Argentina
>13
Bravo Argentina. Truly keeping the traditions of your white Roman ancestors.

What's that, you say? Muslims lie all the time, and even institutionalized lying as a means of promoting their totalitarian system of bondage?

Thanks for the info!

Now go find a 54 year old man who married a 6 year old and give them your blessing.

I'm not a muslim
You're a disgrace to a history board

maybe an echobox that doesn't challenge your views or hurt your feelings might tickle your fancy more
next time answer to arguments like a grown up

It matters when considering somebody as a divine prophet. I don't care if the average person fucked kids and loved the boy butt. Just people who billions worship.

The books of the Quran who chosen and compiled by one man after Muhammad died. Not very reliable, honestly.

>chosen
What? they were all compiled, no chapter was left behind

>by one man
what? citation needed

>after Muhammad died
let me say this again, all chapters were written separately in muhammad's lifetime then they got merged into a book shortly after his death

Remember that Saint Augustine married a ten year old, and that Gandhi's practice of sleeping naked with young girls to test his resolve raised quite a few eyebrows at the time and has led many to call him a pedophile, although I've seen nothing to suggest his preference was for prepubescents.

In medieval England, at least, marriages to young girls were typically political and it was understood that they weren't to be consummated until she reached puberty. Meanwhile, peasant girls rarely married before their twenties, but it's highly likely that they became sexually active long before puberty. I don't know how well this can be extrapolated out to other parts of Europe but it seems to be a vestige of Roman culture combined with preindustrial living conditions which should make it fairly universal in the West.

>When you're worried about Muslims introducing progressive ideas that are offensive to your sexually repressed religious upbringing
Only in America.

Rape is probably more like it, from what I understand. Mohammed doesn't seem to have been a pedophile in the sense of child-lover, but after 1500 years of historical (and worse: religious) distortion, who can say for sure?

>Not accepting literally Wikipedia entry level information

well fucking cite the "wikipedia entry level information" you're talking about

so Islam is to little girls what Christianity is to little boys

>Comparing a worshipped prophet to a priest

actually they have pretty similar roles

Technically the prophet is not suppose to be worshiped. Respected? yes, Revered? maybe but not worshiped only god is worshiped.

>Japan
>13

wtf

You're thinking of goats.

25+ yo nip girls look 13 anyway. Its no big deal.

there's two types of people in the world

those that fuck sheep/goats
and those that don't have sheep/goats

>the hadiths are unreliable
Retarded Islamophobes detected.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hadith#History

That doesn't mean anything with regards to the context of this thread unless you are arguing that the age of Aisha when married is contained within one of those small collections.

Where are the proofs that Mohammed talked to Allah? Islam is entirely based on anecdotes and "he said he saw it for real". It's trite and who fucking cares besides inbred subhumans? Oh and maybe history nerds too but they're cool.

That's federal minimum, most places have 16 as age of consent.

Sirah just means that it is a biography of the prophet muhammad. that doesn't make it automatically a stronger source.

multiple sahih hadiths from both sahih muslim and sahih bukhari contain aisha recounting that she was 9 years old when the prophet consummated their marriage.

all the "proofs" that aisha was really 15 or 19 rely on tenuously strung together explanations drawing from multiple tangential hadiths like
" according to this hadith aisha was present at this battle, known to occur at this date and it is known that it is not customary at the time for children to be present at battles which must make her AT LEAST 15 at the time of consummation "

which means you're trying to disprove multiple sahih hadiths directly from aisha with authentic, complete chains of naration using sahih hadiths that indirectly indicate aisha's age if you assume certain customs must have been followed.

and there are other sahih hadiths not attributed to aisha but to other companions of the prophet which also say that she was 9 when the marriage was consumated.

Were are the proofs of god even existing

Muhamad was more realistic than other prophets he had no supernatural abilities yet in 10 years he united all the tribes of arabia with a small army of dudes with a fairy tail book,thats enough to make him legit

Compared to jesus being the son of god and a necromancer zombie who could feed an entire village with only one fish

Or moses being superman and dividing the sea for the jews to escape

Or noah's ark or solomon commanding animals,demons,angles and wind or

him being a historical figure doesn;t make him more likely to have been talking to god.

Muhammad also, according to himself and therefore islam, flew from mecca to jerusalem in one night on a flying creature like a horse or a bull that flew into the sky and took him to heaven to speak to God and Gabriel the angel.

did that happen or is it just made up bullshit like supernatural events allleged to have happened in christian and jewish scripture?

That's only when married, and it's illegal to marry a 13 year old so it's de facto illegal

But Muslims believe in all of these Biblical stories as well.

I implied that him being a seccusful religion former made him trust worthy to the people of arabia
I also meant that just because he didnt perform miracles like other prophets that doesnt mean that we should assume he wasnt god's messanger

Also i didnt say the supernatural events were bullshit i just implied that compared to other prophets he was less about miracles and more about spreading his book