Post 'em

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Y8RigxxiilI
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Miracle_of_the_Sun
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dancing_Plague_of_1518
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1561_celestial_phenomenon_over_Nuremberg
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hinterkaifeck_murders
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Green_children_of_Woolpit
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Frank_Beck_(British_Army_officer)
youtube.com/watch?v=6ipD1QbVaDA
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flight_19
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

can someone explain to me what the fuck happened? Why was there radiation??

something about experimental parachute mines detonated 2 meters above ground in the same area around the same time.

A few things are likely:
>they were missing clothes possibly because of paradoxical undressing in response to hypothermia
>ripped tents could also be explained by this
>an animal probably ate the soft tissue of the eyes and tongue of that one person
>apparently avalanches have never happened there before but it's possibility and could also explain why they ran from the tents in little clothing.
>The radiation stuff is probably bullshit though.

Guess I'm not sleeping tonight.

Almas got to then

If you wanna know I recommend you watch Lemmino's video on the Dyatlov Pass Incident, it tries to explain what happened without all the wild speculation that leaves you with more questions than answers. Here's the link

youtube.com/watch?v=Y8RigxxiilI

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Miracle_of_the_Sun

>The Miracle of the Sun (Portuguese: O Milagre do Sol) was an event which occurred on 13 October 1917, attended by a large crowd who had gathered near Fátima, Portugal in response to a prophecy made by three shepherd children that the Virgin Mary, referred to as Our Lady of Fatima, would appear and perform miracles on that date. Newspapers published testimony from reporters and other people who claimed to have witnessed extraordinary solar activity, such as the sun appearing to "dance" or zig-zag in the sky, careen towards the earth, or emit multicolored light and radiant colors. According to these reports, the event lasted approximately ten minutes.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dancing_Plague_of_1518

>The Dancing Plague (or Dance Epidemic) of 1518 was a case of dancing mania that occurred in Strasbourg, Alsace (then part of the Holy Roman Empire) in July 1518. Around 400 people took to dancing for days without rest, and, over the period of about one month, some of those affected died of heart attack, stroke, or exhaustion.

The Quinametzin, some race of giant tall people that was even reported by the spanish.

"There is no denying that there have been giants in this country.I can affirm this as an eyewitness, because I have met men of monstrous stature here.I think there are many in Mexico who will remember, like me, a giant Indian who appeared in a Procession of the feast of Corpus Christi, dressed in yellow silk and a halberd on his shoulder and a helmet on his head, and he was one meter taller than the others. "-Fray Diego Duran

Why does everything the aztecs do involve disembowelment

Reports from what is now the United States too.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1561_celestial_phenomenon_over_Nuremberg

“Si-Te-Cah” or Saiduka literally translates as “tule-eaters” in the Northern Paiute language. The tule is a fibrous water plant, which according to legend, the giants wove into rafts to escape attacks by the Paiute. They used the rafts to navigate across what remained then of Lake Lahontan, an ancient lake that once covered most of northern Nevada during the last ice age. As the Paiute tale goes, after years of warfare, all the tribes in the area joined together to rid themselves of the Si-Te-Cah. One day, as the tribes chased down the last remaining red-haired giants, they took refuge in a cave. The Paiutes demanded their enemy come out of the cave and fight, but the giants refused. The coalition of tribes proceeded to shoot arrows at them while starting a large fire at the mouth of the cave. The smoke drove out a few who died in a hail of arrows while the rest were all either burned alive or asphyxiated.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hinterkaifeck_murders

>Hinterkaifeck was a small farmstead situated between the Bavarian towns of Ingolstadt and Schrobenhausen

>A few days prior to the crime, farmer Andreas Gruber told neighbors about discovering footprints in the snow leading from the edge of the forest to the farm, but none leading back. He also spoke about hearing footsteps in the attic and finding an unfamiliar newspaper on the farm. Furthermore, the house keys went missing several days before the murders. None of this was reported to the police prior to the attack.

>Six months earlier, the previous maid had left the farm, claiming that it was haunted; the new maid, Maria Baumgartner, arrived on the farm on the day of the attack and was killed hours later.

>It is believed that the perpetrator(s) remained at the farm for several days – someone had fed the cattle and eaten food in the kitchen, and the neighbors saw smoke from the chimney during the weekend

Never solved

The mayor had a child with the mother and the child went to live with them and he was super angry about it. He did it.

I saw someone writing in old church slavonic and binary on /x/

Underrated posts.

Acromegaly? Only mentions the one tall guy.

What kind of shitposting is that?

One of the examples where the conspiracy is less interesting than the most probable option. I hate the royal/freemason theory. Although the guy who was probably the Ripper said that he believed he knew the whereabouts of all minkinds. Even for a madman it's kind of creepy.

What us /x/ related about a guy murdering prostitutes?

/x/ is for paranormal, conspiracy theories and creepy stuff. That's arguably all three.

That's none of those things

JTR was an immigrant who wasn't caught red-handed but was probably (according to the two senior officers in charge of the investigation) apprehended and put in an asylum.

He was a fall guy. The real Jack the Ripper was a Jew. He wrote so as grafitti on the wall.

Grafitti was unrelated. I think it was found next to the place where they found the bloody appron of Catherine Eddowes which is the only piece of evidence left by the Ripper (it's how we know where he came from).
The guy arrested WAS a Jew. Basically all the suspects that haven't been debunked yet are Jews who left Russia after the pogroms in 1881 which started after the death of tsar Alexander II.

One of them. Choose your fighter. I couldn't find a better pic with a couple more names.

This one is a bit better but there's the fake info about the shawl that in reality was inconclusive.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Green_children_of_Woolpit
>The legend of the green children of Woolpit concerns two children of unusual skin colour who reportedly appeared in the village of Woolpit in Suffolk, England, some time in the 12th century, perhaps during the reign of King Stephen. The children, brother and sister, were of generally normal appearance except for the green colour of their skin. They spoke in an unknown language, and would only eat raw broad beans. Eventually they learned to eat other food and lost their green pallor, but the boy was sickly and died soon after he and his sister were baptised. The girl adjusted to her new life, but she was considered to be "rather loose and wanton in her conduct".[2] After she learned to speak English, the girl explained that she and her brother had come from Saint Martin's Land, a subterranean world inhabited by green people.

I love this one.

They were from Belgium weren't they?

The father was a gigantic idiot who ignored all red flags and let his family die

In my option, Asteks are;t humans: my explanation:
1) short heda;
3 they savages
4. culture of kill.
That was my exlaining as why to Asteks aren't human begins,
exptrapolate your option.

This. The Nathan Kaminsky/George Cohen explanation is really the only one of that makes sense. He's basically the perfect suspect; the only somewhat sketchy thing about the explanation is the part of the name mix-up, but it's not that much of a stretch to think that English police wouldn't have cared much about accurately recording a Yiddish speaking Jew's name. He also appears to be who the investigators were talking about when they said that they thought JTR had been caught and died in an asylum.

I remember reading about a strange case of a Spanish Soldier in Mexico City during the 1500s who just appeared for muster one day. When they asked the guy where he came from, he said he was the guard of the Governor of Manila and that he had died the night before. A ship that would arrive a couple months later came with the news to confirm this

>mfw all the Gnosticposters

God damn, humans are such pieces of shit.

probably the fact that he got away with it, wasnt caught despite everyone being on the lookout for him, some of the conspiracies are x-ish but they aren't provable, so its very borderland example

>(((culture)))

I don't believe in /x/ whatsoever but this ones got me baffled

Anyone know of any instances of military units disappearing during a battle? Like a squad or platoon being sent over a ridge and never being heard from again with their fate being unknown.

I know about the Lost Sandringhams that disappeared at Gallipoli during WW1 but regarding them I've read everything from the unit being a result of a clerical error and not ever actually existing to their remains having been assumed found.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Frank_Beck_(British_Army_officer)

>Miracle of the Sun
I can explain that one right away: delusion
youtube.com/watch?v=6ipD1QbVaDA

Just look at that ridiculous shit.

I agree with that nigga 100%

there was that lost roman legion, the ninth, i think, disappeared in Britain

The Roman 9th Legion Hispana DID NOT disappear without a trace; we just don't have the records to show when it was disbanded or tranferred. The records still in existance don't mention it after a certain date, but there is ablsolutely no mention in any reference other than modern fiction of a massacre, disappearance, or anything else. Some references discuss legionaries from the northern frontier of Britain later being sent to the German frontier, but the legion is not specifically mentioned.

thanks for the info, I didn't know that

t. Legio IX Hispana

I love paradoxes like this

seconding this request, topic sounds interesting.

>The radiation stuff is probably bullshit though.

How do you of all people know?

in ireland seeing the sun is a miracle

possibly, could have been left by the killer however we'll never know, it was odd how they destroyed potential evidence to a crime, would never happen today of course

you mean you didn't get the attention you feel you deserve?

That's what I always think when I see these types of posts

It's inferred the evidence was destroyed as of the evidence got out, there'd be a massive Jew hunt throughout the city, which is worse than a single murderer.

If*

they Still destroyed evidence
that's enough to throw them off any modern day police force

I can understand peoples reasoning behind believing their was a conspiracy involved in the ripper case when stuff like this happens

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flight_19

Yeah destroying evidence is bad. I'm pointing out what the logic behind it was, especially because I know this board loves to imply some greater conspiracy whenever Jews get involved.

yes stopping a pogrom was a good thing, but someone might have recognised the handwriting and identified the killer, especially if he was a local (considering he seemed to know his way around the area well enough to escape unnoticed or unseen suggests local knowledge)

He might of been caught if the knowledge was spread and recognised

Bump

Several people miles away saw it

We sticking to "unexplained" things, or can we post bizarre and crazy shit too?

Times when Veeky Forums and /x/ have crossed paths

Yes, and /x/ has historically not dealt exclusively in the supernatural and unexplained, but creepy stuff as well

Compared to what? Stop being a pussy, nature is brutal.

Doesn't this mean the Catholic Church is the correct one?
How do protestants deal with this fact?

The stories of the Brabant killers always kinda creeped me out. I think there's one conspiracy theory that states they could've been CIA agents doing cold war shenanigans.

>Suppressing the truth is justified because of what you think might happen
"No"

>Compared to what?
The basic morals we profess to have.
>nature is brutal.
Exactly why all life should be exterminated.

I bet you're a leftist

One of the people worked in a nuclear plant that didn't have great safety standards and he brought contaminated stuff with him.

Not an argument, you're a hypocrite and civilization is a farce.

Then you have your answer.

Getting away with murder before forensics came to be was a lot easier than you think.

I'm right aren't I? It's interesting, because you never really see people that hold this view on the right, or even in the middle. At least I've never really seen it. It's always on the left that this sad, nihilistic, life-hating worldview is found. If you hate life so much, why don't you kill yourself? I'm not trying to be a dick, I'm genuinely curious. Logically if you think all life should be exterminated, wouldn't it be easier to just start on yourself?

>Logically if you think all life should be exterminated, wouldn't it be easier to just start on yourself?
If you think life needs to be exterminated it makes sense to end with yourself not start with yourself.

Don't think it was CIA but some points to it being those nazis. Anyways it's a pretty creepy case. Those guys were psychos of the highest order.

No it doesn't

Quads don't lie

Kill all humans

No, it makes sense to start with yourself. If you're so miserable with life that you want to end all life, you should just kill yourself. Then there would be no more life for you.

People don't automatically deserve to know the truth. Sometimes hiding it serves a greater purpose

No that's just easier but nonsensical, if my aim was to eliminate all life why would I start with myself? If I die who will eliminate all life?

Potentially protecting minorities is more important than the truth?

There would be no more life, you'd be dead.

You'd all still be around though, that's what needs to stop.

But you know realistically that will never be within your power, so the best option would be to kill as many living beings as possible before being killed yourself right?

It would stop, you wouldn't exist anymore. Everything would stop. You're not some kind of objective consciousness, a bullet to the head and nothing exists anymore.

Anything less than 1000000 is unacceptable

He' never do this. You have to understand, a life-hating worldview is inherently rooted in cowardice; the inability to rise to the occasion, to struggle and toil. A coward can't kill himself, let alone kill others.

This was probably just some crackhead shaman interpreting an encounter with vikings

Meant for

great work

Do you actually have an argument that isn't rooted in ad hom?

see
the ad hom, while not an argument in itself, is then a natural extension of this, and simply humorous to observe.
quit being such a baby, user. life is gud.

This shit right here.
Giants are an extremely common mythological being. The fact that some people grow abnormally tall doesn't prove the existance of them.

You stopped replying to me so I decided to deconstruct your sad, shitty worldview.

Life isn't good though. It's fundamentally evil by our own moral standards and when our standards are aligned in such a way as to be natural and agree with the surrounding cruelty of existence ordinary civilized life (or what would pass for it in that instance) becomes even more unbearable.

>and would only eat raw broad beans
DON'T. MOCK. MY. FOOD.