ANS/NEO comfy thread

That fucking ant is getting comfortable over the 500k range. The tree doesn't go to the sky, but there is no reason to try and play a guessing game with this one. Just because it crahsed before does not mean it will again.

All our friends who sold at 450k are not as comfy as the sagacious ant share holders.

Feels pretty good. Bought most of my neo at 170k ish, back at around $5.

Bought at 4$, sold at 20$. Only had 44 ans though, but still made a nice profit. Looking to increase my position if it dips again. Bullish on neo in longterm, sold so i could have more money to buy more of this stuff

i tried to day trade and fucked up, then thought it was going to crash last night.

I cashed out and now I have 200 neo for now. I will monitor closely but I think it's going to come back down to earth after the 9th and I'll be able to increase my position.

When the ppl on here are so sure of something like this conference increasing the price, they are usually wrong. Maybe it won't crash, but these conferences are already priced in unless the dev team shits itself

Pretty comfy after realizing the free money we're making out of thin air (neogas) will be worth substantially more in a few months. It'll be like getting free bitcoin cash every day of the year.

i set a sell at 620k, hopefully I wake up with 3 btc in my account

/comfy/ checking in

Careful about expecting the post conference pattern to repeat. It works till it doesn't. Looking at the extreme bullishness of the market right now, if Neo announce just a single significant new during that conference it could send the coin skyrocket to 40 and beyond.
I used to daytrade it and I have stopped now. Just saying.

moon time

So nice to feel confident with a team that gets shit done

When was the conference priced in? When it mooned two days ago? Or was it yesterday? Or again yesterday night?

Slowly over the past few days. I am not selling, but I predict we are sideways for a few weeks but am happy to be wrong too

uhh... g-guys? we're going up

If you bought at 550 you have to chill while we conSOLIDate our gains

major support line reporting in for duty?

its fucking crashing tmr

It will probably up another day before correcting itself.

>get fomod
>buy in at 559k
>instant jump
th-thank god haha it's almost like i bought high haha

Wtf is this support
If you're gonna do TA, do it right.
Everything else is just misleading

Testing resistance @ 500k sats.

Possible swingtrade from 500k to 530k.
Look for entry signal.

Possible 6% gain

Sub 500k

WE GOIN DOWN DOWN

Now is a good opportunity to buy, price of BTC and NEO will skyrocket today with segwit activation and neo annoucements

>Buy the news

LOL'd

Broke though resistance @ 500k sats and long-term bulltrend broke ealier @ 530k sats. There will be a fight now to keep it above 500k sats. Watch closely!

New lows need to be defined if 500k break-out is complete, current lowest expected resistance @ 450k!

Reminder that bots who control the price make money out of weak hand faggots who sell at loss.

i made $1k in 20 seconds buying at 48 and selling at 50 cuz of those bots

Sell the news time, time to wait a week and buy back in. Get cheap ants and put them in a wallet.

yep, and since they are in here to make money, the price will continue to follow btc, which will go up. I just lol at faggots panic selling. They dont understand the game