>22.8 ETH ($6133)
Total moved $34557

Previously I had
>98 LTC ($2474)
Now I have
>862~ LTC

In 1 week we'll see if I made the right choice
I'm betting on a moon soon
I'll limit sell if it goes to $40 for a whole day and look for an entry point into 70/30 BTC/ETH split

Wish me luck Veeky Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

cryptowat.ch/gdax/ltcusd/1m
newsbtc.com/2017/08/07/charlie-lee-confirms-litecoin-boring-people-patience/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Why LTC ?

>putting all your eggs in one basket

user...

We've been betting on a moon for months.

Sadly this coin does not do anything

You made a big mistake trading the ETH and especially the BCH/BCC. BTC IMO is safe to sell but it will probably touch 3500 before the next pull back.

I'm already way in the green, so this isn't really the end of the world if it goes wrong

I felt that BTC/ETH have moved a good amount for me already, and the other alts have already done their mooning. LTC seems to be the silent child right now.
Honestly, I'm probably wrong, but I wanna try this move out.
I just have a feeling that LTC is gonna get triggered soon. There's been a ton of FUD around it and it's strangely persistent in it's current position.

My guess is that a moon could trigger at any moment and I'm guessing it'll be between 25% and 130% over 1-7 days

When I say 1-7 days, I mean once it starts it'll take that long. Might not start right away or the next day.
If nothing happens for a week, I'll probably start draining the bucket a bit and putting it elsewhere.

but why do you think Litecoin will go up?

Same here user. I've been holding bleeding bags for weeks but I will continue to hodl because LTC has to pop. Atomic Swap + Lightning network is enough alone. Totally undervalued.

- Lotta fud about it
- Hasn't moved much after a slow decline in price from 55 -> 38 over a month
- Volume is kind of low right now, so not much trading to make it change
- LTC's past spikes have been over minutes to hours, moving giant amount quickly. That's a result of the low volume cap when it spikes upwards
- BTC spiked, then ETH followed quickly, and now LTC has been sitting there
- Worst case, it's likely to not go down too much, maybe even up a few dollars if things go badly
- Feels like the calm before the storm

This is pure speculation, but that's all of crypto right?

You know, it was the same for ANS. Remember how ANS/NEO got fudded for weeks and then we just had this pump recently? Could be the same for LTC.

LTC has to pump, Atomic swap is a big deal.

The should be releasing Atomic Swaps soon, I think that will cause the price to spike

The top few wallets hold like 25 percent of LTC, so it can never moon and will always get dumped by whales.

high hundreds bag holder here hoping for moon.

got quite suspicious of the price pattern recently so spent 2 hours analysing the live price, market depth and order book of ltc on gdax.

there is definitely a big whale manipulating the price ( i guess on a regular if not 24/7 basis). watching the order book, i saw a massive amount of price manipulation.

eg. 1000 LTC buy/sell placed 0.1 above or below live price. order would be in place for 5-10 seconds before disappearing. during this period the volume would be miniscule, perhaps 20 executions max.

you could see what affect changing the market depth had on the price.

hard to know what the end-goal is, but presumably if they have the ltc to move the market, they want it to go higher

What did Litecoin founder and lead dev Charlie Lee mean by this?

in fact they are at it now.

expand market depth and order book and watching the spoofs coming in and out

cryptowat.ch/gdax/ltcusd/1m

It will moon but then it will crash right after that.

I dont see why you cant join the ride and sell right before crash

you can see how they cap volatility with this method. almost if like their aim is to reduce vol as much as possible. why?

holy shit you're right user, ltc just started an upward trend
HERE WE GO BOYS HOLD ON TO YOUR HATS

We've seen this once before, but I'm not sure it's the rule. We've also seen to climb and stick.

Those bots are always running. They're likely coordinated to accumulate a certain amount at a certain price. When everything goes full FOMO, their walls are brought down or pulled out, whichever happens faster

Charlie is kinda retarded, likely a high functioning autist, but he's made some accurate predictions.

3 secs apart. 2265 order placed back after 5 secs

would like to know more about it if you do.

"When everything goes full FOMO, their walls are brought down or pulled out, whichever happens faster"

This behaviour I would expect, however this is occurring under absolute minimal vol. sometimes placed when under 5 ltc has been transacted. thats what i don't get. what purpose would this have?

This year is different, just like back in 2014. Lots of updates and doors are opening, people thinking it will skyrocket to the moon.

Get in before the updates and announcements and you are sure to make a profit off the dumb money.

Aside from the actual technology, Lightning network on Bitcoin and Litecoin happening by the end of this year wont open up Atomic Swaps until next year.

Bitcoin might be +$5000 by then and LTC +$100

this also occurs when the order book is mega thin. aka, purchasing 200 ltc would push the price by a $, but the spoofer counteracts this, keeping the price stable

LTC going from it's current price to 100 would be greater than BTC going to 5000

I honestly can't tell if this is just FOMO posting or not now. You don't need to post 15 screenshots and make all your lines of text on separate lines. You see this stuff on every currency, it's just more noticeable on LTC because it's volume is lower at the moment.

But it's thinking like this is why I think it'll go up. Lotta fud thinking and fear about the price, thinking that they can't break through walls. When the switch is flipped, we'll see some serious shit

Good move op ltc is a sleeping giant

fear of missing out posting? not sure what this means.

> Lotta fud thinking and fear about the price

im not trying to spread FUD at all. i am heavily invested in LTC. trying to understand in what ways actors are attempting to manipulate the market and if/how I should respond. this seems like a sensible approach to investing a large amount of money. i am sure it does happen across other crypto, but it is a lot harder to perform in btc etc due to the massive vol that ltc doesn't have.

essentially i want to know. 1. What is the motivation when it does not appear the strategy is to increase the price, but to reduce volatility. 2. How does that affect the long term price of the coin.

meant to type FUD
But I don't think it's to reduce volatility, I think it's just how their bots work to accumulate cheap and sell higher.

Plus some of those big walls are legit people trying to dump.
By convincing people to sell low, they build it up and then they can sell it higher later.
Remember that you only lose if you sell at a loss.

GDAX buying is looking pretty good now. Might go on a tear here.

Ltc is headed for the moon

but what would be the point of pic related? they are forcing the price to remain static

Probably whale accumulation - I'm thinking Charlie probably knows something from the way he speaks on twitter

I told you guys it would moon.
Fuck anyone who didn't believe me.
Enjoy your gains if you bought in.

Everything is moving slightly
Wait for real movement to start yelling about lunar bodies

arise

To me everything is gambling but if you are willing to long a coin it should be bitcoin. The lending rates are the highest of any coin and it is guaranteed returns on top of the appreciation of the coin. I turned my ETH gains into 3 BTC which between BTC and lending I've turned into 3.5. Not insane growth but this is about 3 months or however long ago it was when btc was 1600

What if ppl from BTC go to LTC and it drops back to 2.5k, pushing LTC up to 500?

Aaaaaaaand it still isnt going up. According to you guys it shouldve mooned 2 days ago.

what?
it's in an upward trend, it's for nice comfy .50 gains daily
it's free money

That doesn't look like an uptrend to me user.

it will be up $5 per litecoin next week

lol

What are you talking about that just looks like a normal order book.

Are you seriously suggesting that just because there are buy and sell orders of 500+ ltc right next to eachother that someone is "manipulating the price to keep it the same??"

Maybe someone is doing that to 'try' and keep the price stable, or its just people trying to get their fucking orders filled without paying the taker fee.

Right, so it's probably a good time to buy : D. This is kind of like in May when litecoin and bitcoin took turns hitting their highs. so the ratio was great for a month, then not as great for a month while bitcoin shined. but that ended up being an amazing buying opportunity. Ratio could definitely go a bit lower but I suspect the same thing is about to happen again. Not today but i think within the next 10 days ltc will take another big step up the stairs.

you fucking idiot. Compare with USD

wow, you are an idiot

this means that you are making significantly less money than you would if you held btc

the ratio has been in a downtrend for almost a month now though, more likely than not that trend is going to reverse within a week or two. you'd rather buy when the ratio is lower, right?

I advise you to set a stop order below 10 percent of your current price just in case, that way the most you lose is 10 percent.

you are gambling on an event happening versus the seemingly natural price inflation that bitcoin seems to have as more people hear about it and learn to trust it's value

This coin will continue to do nothing. The face of the coin is a robot with no personality, and everyone knows it. BTC/ETH moon-- and this lousy shit does nothing. I believe in the tech and ideology-- but it's going to continue to be the kid that's kind of cool and funny, but no one hangs out with.

Eih I will. I didn't realize that Autistic Charlie decided to shit on his own coin on Reddit again and told everyone to sell if they want profit. I'll still wait since it's probably his brother trying to pump and dump, so I'll see if I can catch it. Otherwise, I'm back to BTC/ETH

he said it might go to 400 in the next few months. That's good enough for me lol. But damn this reddit thread is a shit show.

there is no point of LTC when bitcoin cash exists now

BUY BUY BUY ITS LOWWWWWWWWWWWW

good call, I bought another 1,000 LTC today myself and plan to continue to load up in anticipation for LN

I've called this for days now. It's literally about to jump right now.

Like, right now.

We're broken through the resistance, up we go!

It's still not moving bros.

BTC will have LN as well XD

agreed... lite coin has been holding out like a steady rock with steady growth in the past few weeks.... Of course view this trend against $ or £ so it is worth having faith in this currency,

FYI

newsbtc.com/2017/08/07/charlie-lee-confirms-litecoin-boring-people-patience/

The normie does not know the terminology lightning network or atomic swap. If you do, you are early. Good job.

please feel free to explain the terminologies ?
perhaps it will save some time googling it :-)

what if the whale is a bitcoin purist

>unironically believing LN will be deployed on LTC before BTC

ITT: /del/uded general

Ok I believe Litecoin will explode just like you, but will you please stop fucking posting a thread every day saying that Litecoin is going to spike "right now"? Please, stop. Once we see the green for a bit that is when you can say that. As of right now Litecoin is still sleeping so please refrain from doing this. Thanks.