Oh no it's OGRE

but wait. this is what you FUDsters said when sigt was 700 sats. and how did that work out for you? did you have fun missing out on 5x gains?

the same story is playing out again, only this time the floor is around 3000 sats. sorry, you don't get siggies as cheap this time. but you can still get on board for our REAL moon mission, which starts when we break the 5k sell wall.

so join us or stay poor, brahs
SIGT OUT

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0akBdQa55b4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

also, PSA, there's a whale (or group of whales) colluding to drop the price to about 3300-ish levels.

do not sell your stacks unless you want to post pink wojaks in a couple of days

there was a guy on the Sigt telegram crying because he sold at 2200. don't be that guy.

t. not OP

its just common sense. look at the orders. we're going to the moon, sigtmarines

source or gtfo

>he doesn't sell to the FOMO retards just to FUD the shit out of the coin and buy back in

step up your game senpai

I just keep watching the volume and I know it's gonna be a good day. I'm smiling on these dips because the price so obviously being slowly pulled down intentionally.

I still don't care if the guy who shilled mining it on day 3 is one of the first miners who had shit tons.... that random user gave me a lucky break.

/biz is a diamond mine. Mostly dirt, but all you need is a few gems to make it!

See you on the moon (bittrex) fags. Stay cool sigmarines.

>back to 3900
wtf KEEP DIPPING FAGGOT I WANT MORE

1500 by tomorrow

been monitoring orders in the past 6 hours, since 4400

a while after volume started dying down after the ath, there was definitely tampering with micro-sells having < 100 sigt at ever decreasing levels to get people to panic-sell. it worked for the most part, because the panic selling continued organically

however there's so much buy volume the perpetrator(s) might getting fcked by other whales

>t. no siggie pulling numbers out of his ass

Just hit 4000 again.

Whales playing Soros or not, we're going up. Halving tomorrow or the day after and Bittrex listing soon.

FUCKKK I BOUGHT AT 4950 THINKING ITS GONNA SURPASS 5K AND PANIC SOLD AT 3300

typical Veeky Forumsnewfag move dude i kno that feel. wait for pullbacks, nothing goes straight up unless it's like ANS/NEO that shit is unstoppable.

IT FUCKING MOONED RIGHT WHEN I PUT MY BUY ORDER IN AT 3.6K REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

You can now vote for Signatum on Livecoin.net. Check Signatum's twitter for details. Every vote helps

Anyone else considering selling your stacks at mid 4000s and buying back in when it dips? This shit seems to be flipping +/-1k every day, I feel like more huge swings are coming and I will have another opportunity to buy in

I know this is going higher but Im feeling greedy and trying to convince myself not to daytrade the fuck outta my position

Block reward halving in ~24 hours.
This shit is gonna dip like mad as all the miners dump their siggies and move back to what they were mining beforehand.

youtube.com/watch?v=0akBdQa55b4

>implying miners havent been dumping their siggies all this time

you think this is on a Marines radar? pfft I'm worried that they might run outta lambos and put me on a waitlist with all this winning.

the halving is definitely gonna cause a dip, how big of a dip is up for grabs but one none the less

how will we know when its going to happen, is there a warning alarm or seomthing? obviously going to double my holdings during the dip.

I lost 1/7(only 100) of my coins panic selling but I'm not gonna cry about it.I'm new to this and will learn from it. What I need to do now is take advantage of the dips and mine a few in order it back over the next few days because the whales might come back.

Impatience is the enemy of financial gains fellow sigbros. Take it slow

there is no logical reason for the halving to cause a dip.

The halving will be at 30k blocks, we're at the later half of 28k right now.

there is. how many halvings have you seen? the gains become harder to get, some miners move on. ive seen this happen with fearthercoin before

Oh yeah. Look at Bitcoin now after several halvings. Doing so badly loll

sigt, even at 3000 sats, is still very profitable to mine after the halving.

I'm gonna keep buying until it gets listed on Bittrex, then HOLDL until mining it gets unlucrative and people lose interest in the coin

stop shilling op.
sigts doesn't need shills, it doesn't need bubbles.
the nethash of all sigt mining went from 1 million to 4 million overnight. people late to the party have made the gains even harder, so they sell higher.

There isn't going to be a exodus of the miners because this isn't going to be mined forever, it's around 30-50% completely mined. The smart miners are holding to wait to PoS for the real gains to start.

Just bought 8k sigts at 4250.

Feel dumb buying close to the ATH but people kept cutting my buy orders and I want to go to bed and didn't want to risk missing out on a moon mission. I can't help but have the sinking feeling I'm gonna wake up and see my blockfolio value halved though.

Why wouldn't the miners be dumping as they mine instead of waiting until the coins become harder to get and dumping them all at once?

You're gonna be in a Lambo soon user.

SIGT CURRENTLY CUPPING MY BALLS

ONCE IT'S DONE FEELING ME UP IT'LL MOON STRAIGHT TO $300 USD