bancor.network/static/bancor_protocol_whitepaper_en.pdf
cbsnews.com/news/former-bank-of-israel-head-gets-fed-vice-chair-nod/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bancor
youtube.com/watch?v=4F89zKhUu1s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Suddenly I'm extremely happy that I own this shillcoin

cant lose with J_Ws

still fuck this coin

I believe you user and I will put my money into hotkikecoin because as I've learned on this cesspool of retards - kikecor is literally unstoppable, amirite hahahha what a funny meme ahahahahah (kike bitch.bmp) BILU funnnyyyy oh am I a memester lemme tell ya

...post proof

Fuck me in the ass is that real?

False alarm, the website shows absolutely nothing.

I will return to rueful bagholding as usual.

yes

Looks like the typical pump and dump. Whens the ride end, so we all know when to sell?

It's not pumping

no pump just facts

BITCH, why would you post a web page, when there is NOTHING on that web page about bancor?

That is some hot ass

shalom

where did you hear it from though?

Bancor יהיה זמין לכל האנשים היפים של ישראל

come on goys we have to digitize our shekels

ok zach

>Bank of Israel
This coin has ties with israel, not sure if its the bank of israel. Check the whitepaper, CTRL+F " Israel", they give special thanks to a lot of jewish names and then a guy who works at the "israel monetary exchange"

something sneaky is going on with this coin.

bancor.network/static/bancor_protocol_whitepaper_en.pdf

Finally some one gets it ;)

I like the idea of going to the moon but to support bancor, is against everything my gut tells me it will bring in the future. It wants to be the regulatory coin, setting the value for all others. That's a lot of power... crypto was meant to give power to every coinholder, not the coin itself..

>October

thx, ill buy in september when its $0.5

>What is USDT

No shit, it was created by Jews in israel, that was part of their presentation, lurk more faggot

Youre a faggot OP. A bigger jew than the jews themselves

Its literally a scam made by the jews. It has never mooned and never will

bump

blump

Reminder we are in crypto to escape the jews

lies

Here's whats gonna happen:
20-30% of /biz (certified good goyim) will buy in
(((developers))) will dump
pink wojaks on my board again

... works everytime!

look at dose jewish cuties

still a shitcoin

bancor is an abomination that goes against everything crypto stands for. It's a centralized af blockchain in which the admins can create or destroy bancor tokens at any time, for any reasons.
crypto was made to escape (((their))) grasp in the first place and to avoid exactly that kind of shit.

And don't worry user, it's not going to moon, it was practically made not to. lol.

good point

Jews are smart and they know how to manage money. Even if you hate jews, which most people do by the way, you must be complete a retard to go against a project in which they will be comfortable working.

you get it too

Jews want to corner crypto. Bank of Israel is linked to America's Federal Reserve.

cbsnews.com/news/former-bank-of-israel-head-gets-fed-vice-chair-nod/

Not really. a project with jews on board only means they are going to make large profits, likely by scamming others. In most case there is going to be very little in for anyone else but scraps.

>This coin has ties with israel
No shit. The entire dev team is IDF.

jews know how to rip people off

>tfw you will never marry a Jewish qt and raise future IDF soldiers to eliminate Islamic scum

Why live

You just don't know how to ride the real waves behind this project. Top notch team, solid whitepaper, Jewish backbone, BNT is a winner in every aspect.

The Stox launch will be a real test for Bancor's tech, and we all know it will be a success.

But hey, I you feel at home trading shitcoins for the rest of your life, be my guest.

I'm here to make money but i the process, I'd rather avoid helping jews get the chance to screw up crypto like they're screwing everything else. I'd cut my left ball before putting a cent in their scam.

And don't worry for me lol, there are literally dozens and dozens of coins that are infinitely better investment while in the same time being legit and genuine, not some sort of mossad token.

>buy BNT
>buy STX
>use Stox to bet on mayweather to beat macgregor

literally become rich 3 fucking times in a row with a self sustaining economy

mo ss ad coin
i like that

>not realizing that arabs are total bros while jewish people are elitist assholes
They're nicer than jew I've ever met. It's just rural *stani culture that's bullshit.

not surprised, Shlomo

They have literal slavery in the gulf states still.

Dubai and all those cities were built by tortured foreigners dude.

The north african ones are nice. You have to stay away from wahabbiism.

Oh yeah, I'm related to Moroccans through marriage in my family, they're a good culture.

A million times this.

beautiful people

whats your prediction on the price for the bnt price for the STOX ico

>all these angry muslims and white pride kiddies who will forever FUD bancor because the dev team is israeli

I dont own any bancor but I hope it takes over crypto and moons forever just to see you all cry

>betting on mayweather

That would be a great place for a Hamas rocket to hit

terrible

Edgy

>not going for a sure thing because of hypocritical racial prejudices

i thought racist were quick to admit blacks were more skilled at sports in exchange for their own perceived intellectual superiority ?

Yep, I need to lurk more.. good presentations. I now know for sure I am not touching these coins.
idgaf about how much profit I can make with these. I know once people catch on it's going to fall with all the fools. Even where they get their inspiration just brings up massive red flags.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bancor

They want to immanentize the eschaton.
nopenopenopenopenopenopenope noep

he will win the match but its stupid to bet on him when the odds are so high in his favour

c u c k

>www.boi.org.il/en
I thought you guys hated central banks

youtube.com/watch?v=4F89zKhUu1s
Nikolai Starikov Bitcoin - Global Bankers scheme to ditch the Dollar
Got to skip past the ads for the first 90 seconds.

The guy is kind of wrong when he states that no one is in control of bitcoin. Sure we don't know who made it but bitcoin cant just disappear overnight and ruin everything.... It's open source. There are tons of comp sci devs from an array of backgrounds that constantly apply their knowledge on bitcoins code on github. (IE: the segwit consensus which spawn BCC a few days ago) There is no off button to bitcoin it's made by the millions of users who hold and mine it.

Interesting points that he made, just not completely accurate.

have you ever seen a fight where a caucasoid beats a negroid? i haven't.

Only the most greedy and desperate would buy this obvious and documented scam coin

he doesn't understand shit about bitcoin

bunch of kike lovers in here
disgusting

love the sound of nobancs sniveling. It will only get louder and louder. Meanwhile, I keep buying more Bancor.
Everyone who's not blinded by antisemitism knows this coin is a fucking game-changer-- I just hope I can resist selling too soon.

I hate Israel but I am in crypto to get rich, and BNT is a moon ticket. the sound of blastoff will a grand symphony of "white pride" nobancs shrieking while they writhe

it's a bad bet because of the odds, risking a lot of money to gain very little is typically stupid.

or kike themselves lol. I'm pretty sure if Veeky Forums showed flags you'd see at least 5 different israeli ones in each bancor shilling thread.

>I hate Israel but I am in crypto to get rich, and BNT is a moon ticket. the sound of blastoff will a grand symphony of "white pride" nobancs shrieking while they writhe

Found the kike. "I hate israel" lmao.
As for us nobancs, don't worry we will be just fine. There are dozens and dozens of coins performing infinitely better than Bancor could ever dream off. Watching you guys scream "miracle" when you coin is slightly up but still 30% down and everything else is booming to the moon is hilarious.

I can tell you live in a bubble-like echo chamber, because otherwise you'd realize how totally deranged you sound. Yes, because I mention that I hate Israel I must be a secret jew trying to shill bancor on fucking Veeky Forums.

anyway, BNT hasn't even *begun* yet, nobanc. It's early early, early days. But that's fine... let the opportunity pass. Oh, you'll show da ebil joos by golly... you'll show 'em... by boycotting an obscure cryptocurrency!
I'm sure the magical puppeteer Bilderbergers are quaking in their golden boots.

Shut up Jew, the goyim know here

lol