Hey Veeky Forums

Hey Veeky Forums,

I have $10,000 that I want to invest into crypto. Thinking of putting most into ETH, maybe buy some Bitcoin Cash. Looking for other opinions on what to buy. Any opinions are appreciated, just give me a reason why with your opinions. No shills please

Also side note, I'm not new to Crypto Investing. I bought into ETH a bit when it hit $100 and a long time ago bought into BC at around $12 a piece and sold when it hit around $40.

BTC**

IOTA. great idea with good backing. gone up a bit though recently but still good buy

I saw IOTA on here recently. Someone posted about it and I looked into it. I like the idea as well.

NEO, thank me later

>invest in crypt
>invest in bitcoin
might as well give it to me lad

NEO has a lot of speculation in both directions right now. Do you have any reasoning behind your claim or are you just trying to sell me on it because you're in it?

Yeah but if i give it to you I have a 0% chance of profit. Better chance with crypto

u have 0% chance with bitcoin, i would have put it into something useful

ETH is an excellent coin and will likely go up to $350 or more within the month. Seriously.

It's the only coin I trust to go up in the mid to long term. The only one. NEO is likely going to crash.

What would you have done with it?

I agree with you a lot about NEO. Now would be a stupid time to buy in when it's the highest it's ever been.

I like ETH a lot as well. It's the backbone of many other coins and it is not going anywhere.

Bumping

NEO is a scam with no working platform after all this time.

SIGT despite its recent drop will most likely either rise or fall after the halving in 21 hours and rise again once it reaches bitrex

Yeah im starting to lean that way.

A halving would imply more supply right? Prices should drop.

whatever you do, stay away from POLONIEX

they will accept your coins pretty quickly and easily but good luck ever getting them out

take a look around to see the amount of people complaining
yeah they might release $5 worth of coins to a few plebs
but they steal real money

Never heard of POLONIEX

Thanks for the tip

>buying the ATH

Looks like you're well on your way to being successful on Veeky Forums. Ignore ETH and dump all that into BCash.

it was shilled on here a few months ago when ETH was experiencing a moon mission
Let others know too
stay away from poloniex

ATH?

Huh. Well that sucks

jesus...man to you that may or may not be a lot of money, but stop and take the next 6 hours and google/read.

Avalon. Bitcoin. Ether.

Stop fucking around

I think $10,000 is a lot of money to most people haha.

I have done a lot of research, but there are so many Alt-coins that it's hard to research them all.

I realized he meant All Time High right after I wrote that lol. My first thought though was that he was talking about some new coin I hadn't heard of.

Avalon? Whats that.

Secondig Iota. All of that volume, and thus far it's only on Bitfinex. Even half that kind of money would net you some serious gains when it is added to more exchanges.

I really liked the concept of IOTA as well. I don't really love the idea of buying in at its ATH though.

Bumping for opinions

Also should I use Bittrex for my trades?

Any other opinions on IOTA? Really like that one. Mostly going to buy in to Bitcoin/Bitcoin Cash though I think

Bumping with random wallpapers

also curious for some opinions I'm about to drop about 10k on crypto as well. I realize neo is likely a scam but it seems like they have ins for the chinese market. Going to continue researching, looks like i just missed the sigt pump