Autistic loser who lives at home

>autistic loser who lives at home
>literally no expenses except food
>5k in crypto already 11k
Give me unironic moves to make in the crypto space

Other urls found in this thread:

medium.com/@daytradernik/picking-out-microcaps-101-2215a5782691
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

How much/often do you transfer shekels to your bankofjewmerica account? I'm curious what amounts and frequency will get the account flagged? Last thing I want to do is talk to pajeet and deal with that bullshit. Aren't there's more friendly to crypto?

this is my savings account, havent transferred anything significant yet. i just want to know what to buy

Jesus christ man just get a bitcoin debit card. The transaction fees wont be nearly as bad as the capital gains tax you'll have to pay on whatever you cashed out from crypto. Some states want almost 50 percent of what you make.

wait what? im pretty much asking what to do with my saved up funds. this isnt money i cashed from crypto, i only have 11k in crypto right now.

5k in crypto, 65k in a vanguard 2050 target fund, or wait until the stock market crash next year and put in target fund

what is the interest rate on a vanguard?

there was literally no reason to post your checking account mr. autist. it's not like we wouldn't believe you had 78k in a checking account.

>what amounts and frequency will get the account flagged?
If you pre-clear whatever exchange you use to turn fiat into electroshekels with your bank, the limit is somewhere between $5,000 and $10,000. After $10K you have to fill out special paperwork. This is why Coinbase's transaction limit is what it is.

should i just dump everything in crypto? im kinda tempted to at this point. if it fails il just kill myself

get your money into Binance.com

then load up on Gas

You can buy NEO there too, or NEO at Bittrex if that's more comfy

Gas and NEO are where it's at right now

yes. get mostly BTC and like 2-3 altcoins that you research and like.

Buy NEO and GAS if you only want to double your money.

DO what this guy says instead if you want to be RICH! You want MICROCAP coins. This is a good read for a newbie. medium.com/@daytradernik/picking-out-microcaps-101-2215a5782691

I myself am invested heavily into MBRS. You might give it a look. For anyone else reading, this month there will be 3 token drops (TOV, DOM, IdeaToken) to all MBRS holders on the 8th, 15th, 31st

You guys have been saying the stock market is going to crash for a good few years now...
I just put in over 50k but this was in the back of my mind

I have 1000$ in my savings account.

Stop saying this. If three more ppl say neo will moon even more, I'll have to sell

do oppisite of what biz does !!

how the fuck do I buy MBRS? it's only on this one exchange...? I can't even find the project's website by googling "ember coin".

its embermine.com

its on etherdelta. at the top of etherdelta click help and then guides if youve never used it before. you need ethereum to buy.

buy a fuckload of GAS on binance