I bring to you Synereo (AMP), they have been working hard for the last 2 years...

I bring to you Synereo (AMP), they have been working hard for the last 2 years, and their main product is ready (Wirespark) - August 13th, Synereo AMA is tomorrow, they are also jew, so you know if they invested two years into something is because big money is waiting... don't miss this one.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5PAft7JERI8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

That looks like a chick I went to college with.

how big are you're breasts?

jewcoin?

It already hit 27k 2 months ago, so it is a good buying at this price.

>Synereo - An Attention Economy Layer for the Internet
already 5 seconds in and i have no idea what the fuck it is.

>green above orange
>good time to buy

You know how when a viral video is gaining traction and Junkin Media and news agencies flock to the comments asking to use the video? Yeah, this allows the content creator to monetize their creation without going through a third party.

lol what it tells me is that's it's most likely a scam that is going to profit immensely the jewish team, and little for anyone else.

(((they))) are here...

I researched this and bought 1540 of these (500$). Tell me I did fine Veeky Forums

A social app made by jews to tip other users that actually works?

lmao good bye RDD

youtube.com/watch?v=5PAft7JERI8

Isn't it supposed to be wildspark or is this just the same thing but with different name?

>dual monitors
>dual breasts

wife material

i believe they name it qrator when it was on alpha stage, and now it is wildspark (open beta)

I want a gf

Nvm she has a vape

i bought at the ATH :(

Why is its head so small?

I have an order working at 0.00000780 lol

damn it bitch quit whining. we're gonna make it. my abs are starting to become visible

great news. personally, I can't wait for the price to recover sufficiently that I can empty my sacks of this doomed shitcoin and never see it on my blockfolio again

Why would it moon,there are almost a billion of these
Give me the source on these dates NOW

jesus, are ppl even 18 on this board