NEO/ANS THREAD

Almost 20 dollars on Bittrex(19.96 currently) and trips to Shanghai and Japan in the coming days. How are we doing gentleman? Lets get a comfy NEO thread going and watch the gains go higher and higher

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1lWJXDG2i0A
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Lol at people who sold
did you buy any GAS?

ayy was just about to make a neo general

holding for a few months until triple digits at least

20 big ones boys

Nope because I only use bittrex and didnt realize it was being traded

Everything I predicted is coming true. $20 NEO after the rebrand. GAS prices exploding on binance. And soon, $100 by december :). It feels so good to be right. And it feels so good to know that the haters have been left behind.

>TFW been hodling 1500 NEO since mid June. The last few days have been very comfy.

>TFW got my wallet going and am accumulating that GAS.

I'm strapped in.

So far you deserve a Lazy Town Lambo good sir. Hope your predictions continue. I wonder how many sold their ANS/NEO stack just because of that pic.

bought in 1btc at 460k.

Am i an idiot for buying in now?

>1500
You're going to be fairly wealthy 6 months from now, damn

Literal lamboland

it is never too late to buy in. It still has much more room to grow and its price to rise.

Checking your trips to hope you're right, sir.

No because the conferences are coming the next few days, unless BTC dips and brings down the rest of the market it should be fine. Buying today's ATH is better than buying next weeks dip

hope your right

NEO is near 600 k satoshi right now

This is $ 200 coin

So much winning, NEO holders wealth just growing.

>literally every time I buy something it dips hard within an hour
If you are planning on buying, wait 1or 2 hours because I about $1500 worth

NEO is gonna break its all time high again soon.

>tfw sold at 360k and waiting for a dip to buy back in for more ants

we're gonna make it

> sold at 18

WAIT! COMEBAAAAACK!

I WANT TO GO TO LAMBOLAAAAAAND!

Buy back in at 18, it's the new floor

Sold at 386k after hodling since before the first conference.
I'm happy I made some profit but it could've been so much more

LEL

WE
ARE
FUCKING
RICH

I only have 30 NEO, should I dump all my ETH for more?

no lamboland for you bruh

That's what I did, go for it

Hmmmm

I had 15k ans a month ago. The BTC fork fud scared me into tethering. Now I only have 5k. Ugh. Still fared ok, but I'd be 20%+ better had I just hedl. Live and learn. If you believe in a coin, hold that fucker.

Master Tang...please help me. I'm bleeding..

I have a mortal wound!

>If you believe in a coin, hold that fucker.
that's the lesson. biz likes to make you feel like a cuck for "hodling", but that's what you do when you truly believe. and we true believers are going to get our huge rewards. they're coming :)

Come inside, I'll get the neosporin

$50 by next weekend

this coin has no fucking brakes

...............,´¯`,
.........,´¯`,..../
....../¯/.../..../
..../../.../..../..,-----,
../../.../....//´...........`.
./../.../..../......../´¯\....\
('.('..('....('.........|.....'._.'
.\....................`\.../´...)
...\.....................V...../
.....\........................./
.......`•...................•´
..........|.................|
........▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓
........▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓

BA NAH NAH NAH NAH

NEO

NAH NAH NANANANA

We gonna break 600k again tonight?

I was at a concert last night til 3am and when I checked my Blockfolio I went nuts. I really wanted to sell a part of my position cuz I knew it would drop but I've committed to the hodl so I don't lose any NEO.

im so unironically jealous of you guys and im not even joking

What's keeping you from buying

NEWECONOMYONE

the price. i realize there is great optimism for neo but i am waiting for a correction. i bought 1000 ans at around 7 dollars before their conference buut panic sold at 6. yea i know getting BTFO

So if i buy $400 worth of bitcoin and exchange the bitcoin for NEO today, how much can i expect the NEO to grow in a few weeks? Should i do it?

shameful brah

>should I buy at ATH during a conference and after a rebranding

No.

neo is approaching ethereum levels of hype.

I'm personally taking some profit here. Seems like a lot of people are too considering any big sell order that pops up gets sold into pretty quickly right now. But even so, new buys keep popping up, so I'll still keep some and hope it breaks 600k so I can dump the rest around the ATH.

Thanks to all the people who've been shilling ANS/NEO all this time. I've made some massive gains thanks to you all.

thats not even the worst part. i took that money to buy numerai at 35 when it hit bittrex and sold right at a slight loss hours before it rocketed to 120 dollars.

so what you are both saying is no? Should i buy bitcoin and exchange for bitcoin cash

lol dumping everything at 600k. that's called chicken feed, buddy.

We have all seen this before... The conference isn't even a conference it's just some meetings... The Chinese will crash on us while we are sleeping that night.

will be a great time to accumulate more

Ofcourse but don't be the bag holder...

Maybe. BCC is really risky right now. I would buy Bitcoin and wait for an ANS dip. I don't know if this will reach ETH levels, but Litecoin levels, definitely

What is the dip going to be?

he can build a personal lazy town shrine

I'm so comfy that the lazytown guy doesn't even annoying me anymore. I love all you fuckers.

you made it my guy

The user deserves it dammit. Being the butt of so many haters.

Please buy pink wig and post pic from your RL lambo user. Make /biz cry.

Remember /biz... "It's a piece of cake to bake a pretty cake..... with NEO"

Congrats my man, save me a seat at the moon cafe.

Neo is going to crash and burn. Notice it's not the Chinese pumping up the coin. Bittrex is the exchange seeing most of the action.

Just let them keep buying at the top. Helps my gains

i bet it will if i buy in now.
also dubs don't lie

brah i bought that at .0034, comfy af.

Am i a cuck for hodling 110k xby? I believe

fucking DROP ALREADY goddamn

....yes. sorry user

HMMMMRNG...... I'M GONNA HOLD 'TILL 9TH, THEN DUMP IN YOUR ASS.

your still a pedo cuck fuck tough

Guys tomorrow will be the first day we see it below 500,000 screen capture this...

nope :)

false chinese helped a little but wait at 8 am tomorrow when they go to bed... itll be low 500,000 or even high 490,000... then the next day itll be even worse til Thursday they dumped on us before the conference remember this... and best part is the japanese thing isn't even a conference its just a meeting... i don't understand people

Sold at 350k, tought it was just a little pump. Now 650k. Jesus fuck why did I sell. Kill me.

Anyone have any idea how much ANC you'd get from holding 100 NEO for a year?

www.neotogas.com

Really? Nice. $400 ANC soon hopefully.

460k sat is as low as it can go now, not that it should until next week

>divi from this coin is better than annual roi from mutual funds

People said this the last time it was above 500k

I just bought a fuckload of GAS

Listen you fuckers if you don't want to become a backholder for a couple of months.
This coin is definitely worth more than $20.

BUT
You are forgetting one of the fundamentals of trading. Buy the rumour, sell the fact.
Currently NEO is trading WITH the rumour, meaning its value is high in antisipation of whatever's gonna go on today and tomorrow with confrence and shit.

Coming up the the event, NEO price will probably go to 600k sat mark.
Then when the news hit there will be a dump, even if the news are good w/e..
I have buy orders @ 430k sat which will be added onto my other holdings.

Am holding GAS on binance as a gamble. Not sure if, or how much this coin is going to be affected by the news dump, this is why it's a gamble.

Play these news smart guys. ANS is great, but rather make profit twice than become a bagholder until the end of the year.

t. TA guy who told you to sell at 625k sats yesterday.

just put a sell order at 599k, hope you're right

I won't tell you to put a sell order. Just watch the price closely coming up to the event. It's possible that it'll go further than 600k. With some luck it might even get up and touch previous highs.

So just watch this shit. NEO is already a very volitile currency, which is why it's so easy to trade. But this volitility also means that the news are going to affect NEO very much.

This is a big unknown, because of this we have no way to predict what the coin is gonna do, if it's gonna shoot for new highs before the news? Or go into an avalance when the news hit.

Investing into news is generally a bad idea since so many buy the rumour and sell the news.

What would be in the news that would cause selling? Also when is this event?

Nothing in the news affect the selling.
It's a fundamental in trading, buy the rumour sell the news.
Since after the news there's nothing to hold the price as high as it currently is.
So it's going to dump.

Screencap this and tell me I'm wrong after, holding 500NEO long-term so I ofcouse wish this werent the case.

I can't tell you when the event is, not following NEO atm since I'm already out.
But I remind you to keep a close eye on NEO this whole day. Since you can make a killing if you play it right. I expect the price to get to 600k sats, however if it breaks though the downwards trend, and holds it's low resistances @ 500k steadily during today.
Then NEO might be able to break though those resistances up past 600k, and may even shoot for 700k right before the news hit.

Always listen to Veeky Forums
I will keep an eye on neo throughout the day, am ready to profit for the 3rd time of this coin

lmao im glad i sold at 20. shit gonna be 15$ at the floor.

rip my gains

Why cant i see beo in blockfolio

Kek, if Veeky Forums listened to me these past 4 days where I've been doing TA on NEOs bullrun Veeky Forums would've made 118% gain

Also NEO is currently threatning it's longterm bulltrend. If this is a breakout then expect the price to drop to 500k, no panicselling yet boys.

Think 182 will be enough for lamboland?

>tfw even at 500k i'm at double my investment
hahaha I'm holding this shit fuck it

If you got in below 7$ you should just shove them into a wallet and forget about it for a year :)), suddenly milionare.

Dumped my NEO at 610, when should I buy back? Tomorrow is the 'news'. It's already pumping. Could we see 300 again?

Testing resistance @ 500k sats.

Possible swingtrade from 500k to 530k.
Look for entry signal.

youtube.com/watch?v=1lWJXDG2i0A

LOL not today

lol bought 2k at 48 and sold at 50 20 seconds later. easiest $1,000 of my life

Broke though resistance @ 500k sats and long-term bulltrend broke ealier @ 530k sats. There will be a fight now to keep it above 500k sats. Watch closely!

New lows need to be defined if 500k break-out is complete, current lowest expected resistance @ 450k