GO DOWN YOU FUCKING ASSHOLE

GO DOWN YOU FUCKING ASSHOLE

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

It's going to dip to at least $3000 in the next few days

It will go down once the whales have finished accumulating then would be a massive dump which might cause BTC's value to fall through the 3k floor.

Bitcoin will literally never drop under 3100$ ever again
you are an absolute fool if you think otherwise

see where we are this time next week and cry yourself to sleep you didn't put as much as you physically could into crypto.

>physically

Enjoy my bags

Dont u think there are a lot of people in the same boat as you waiting for it to go down so they can buy? Do u really think its gonna "crash"?

>tfw bought the dip everytime

Heh nothing personal

>tfw there were people who sold their BTC at $1850

1600 by thursday

So here's basically the trend for today from wave rider bot.

I just bought a bitcoin, its $5000 next week dude

Hodlers always win in the end.

No down. Only up now. Down does not exist anymore.

Have fun buying in at the laggard stage after even the normiest of normies.

>laggard stage on a 30 minute chart

I mean, anyone buying now would still be an early adopter. Sure we're probably late in that phase, but there's still lots of time.

even after all the media hype all normies wanting to make a quick buck, so they all throw in a clean $1000.

even after every latin american, african and middle eastern has a portion of a bitcoin

$10000 before 2018 ends

I wasn't relating that to OP's chart. Because of sunk cost fallacy he'll psychologically will never be able to buy back in because he'll always be waiting for it to dip lower than he sold. But all the normies who find out about it for the first time will just buy it at higher prices without that feeling of loss.

FUCK I didn't recognize him in Whiplash

>i-it has to drop soon!
>t. someone after every increase

what happened to that faggot that was putting on millions in shorts just before 3k?

>tfw it won't go down
>tfw alt-market is dead because of it
>tfw everyone is just going to hold bitcoin
I want april-may bull run again.

f