Died in goring

>died in goring
it's like poetry

DO IT AGAIN, SHNITZEL MUST BE PREPARED WITH UNFAMILIAR COOKING FLUID.

How exactly are the Germans at fault here?
They were just doing something Anglos and French were doing for 300 years.
I can find more modern day problems with shit they back pulled then shit that Austrian painter pulled in the 30's
(No memes please)

>They were just doing something Anglos and French were doing for 300 years.

Tell me when England invaded Poland.

Well theres that time they ruined China three times over a drug that was illegal in Britain.
There is also the time they enabled radical Islam by helping the Arabs from the already collapsing Turkish empire.

They broke peace treaties, that's why
Reminder Germany was demanding the massacre of African tribes then had the gall to call the English barbarians for rehousing boehrs

This fucking captcha
>white phosphorus inbound
>only Anglo fault
You forgot Russia letting that happen
And opium war is overblown, I mean why their right to smoke opium was being suppressed, freedom and liberty is what the English fought for

>They were just doing something Anglos and French were doing for 300 years
Yeah, and they didn't understand that the Anglos and French didn't want any new kid in their playground

>smoking opium is illegal in england
>killing the chinese for their freedom to smoke opium

Its like pottery, it rhymes.

So they never invaded Poland then. You seem to have trouble with reading comprehension.

I wonder what he would think of todays London
>part and parcel

Is this the hot new stormcunt tactic? To try and excuse attacking Poland after explicitly promising to not attack Poland, with 19th century empire building (which Germany also took part in)?

Chinks love heroin, everyone knows this.

>everything i dont like is /pol/
Not even from there just asking an honest question.

>using stormcunt tactics is stormcuntery

Yes, it is actually

"Bomber Harris" would be a pretty good ringname. He'll kick your ass, then he'll do it again! And again!

That faggot never flown a plane.
It's easy when others do the job.

t. Hans Von Nuemann

>Anyone who doesn't explicitly believe what I believe is a "stormcunt"
Replace "stormcunt" with Jew. You are what you hate.

>Part and parcel of living in a great global city is you’ve got to be prepared for these things, you’ve got to be vigilant, you’ve got to support the police doing an incredibly hard job
Fake news

>He arrived in October 1915, moved in with his parents in London and, after unsuccessfully attempting to find a position in first the cavalry, then the Royal Artillery, joined the Royal Flying Corps[11] as a second lieutenant on probation on 6 November 1915.[12]

>Harris learned to fly at Brooklands in late 1915 and, having been confirmed in his rank[13] and then promoted to flying officer on 29 January 1916,[14] he then served with distinction on the home front and in France during 1917 as a flight commander and ultimately CO of No. 45 Squadron, flying the Sopwith 1½ Strutter and Sopwith Camel. Before he returned to Britain to command No. 44 Squadron on Home Defence duties, Harris claimed five enemy aircraft destroyed and was awarded the Air Force Cross (AFC) on 2 November 1918.[15][16] Intending to return to Rhodesia one day, Harris wore a "Rhodesia" shoulder flash on his uniform.[17] He finished the war a major.[18}[16]
yes he did you fucking numpty

Who could be behind these posts?