Digibyte Meme Dump

WE ARE THE DIGIMARINES

Ok. I will listen to a serious non shit hole meme argument to redpill me on DGB. I'm waiting. I have 2 BTC I'm willing to invest if you can make a rational argument and if no one else says anything related to the fucking word "marine"

lol nice touch with the wojak

21billion supply (should be 1/1000th of a bitcoin in value minimal, aka 3 bucks)

Literally instant transactions

Multiple mining algos, meaning more decentralization.

Literally on in on DGB, NEO, and BQX. Digibyte has the best tech by far but people just don't like it.

>best tech by far

This is what needs to be explained

Also,

>literally on in

Thats not a sentence

all in*

Ok, now explain why the tech is better

Instant transactions. Bitcoin take 2 hours to work. WIll never be adapted in stores/

Biggest factor, Bitcoin has a dirty history for drugs, scams, and other bad stuff. It doesn't even have a real creator. DGB fixed a lot of problems with BTC and keeps the supply and demand benefit.

none of this really means anything
99% of other coins are faster than bitcoin

i own dgb because of the memes and lets be honest thats all that matters

memes = power

Not wrong. Memes matter.

DGB was NOTHING before the meme

it's pretty much at an all time low right now, and TA suggests in the coming days it will moon to ~0.0000072-0.000008 btc. looks like whales are trying to slowly accumulate right now which is why the price is so low.

WE ARE THE DIGIMARINES

>mfw where digicultists are actually trying to position DGB against BTC.

WE ARE THE DIGI-MARINES

WE ARE THE FUCKING DIGIMARNIES

>Bought at 2014 sats

Not falling for memes again but will hodl for the next pump

Sharpie in the pooper

WHO WANTS PIC RELATED?

How long till?

1 YEAR

meme is just a shitpool generator no real future is behind it...if you want to hold a coin like other long lost memecoins just do it but if you want to be a lambolander just buy sigt and forget it for a month and look back to yout tickets to lamboland

Steam, Origin, XBox Live, and PS Store integrations tomorrow.

Proof? I hold digibyte so if you're just saying that baseless then FAKE NEWS

Big if true

Another serious question user friends -- does DGB have any privacy at all? Or is it just a faster bitcoin with no privacy

tfw ive made a good number of these

You have to be kidding me!

buy digibytes

Tfw digibyte gaming is down and you can't earn digi-bucks from playing CS:GO