I need a Christian redpill

I need a Christian redpill.

No shitposting.

Christianity as we know it today is far more of a product of Paul's theology than anything Jesus said or did. Also, Paul is pretty much a liar, especially where his credentials concerning Judaism/Phariseeism are concerned.

So, in other words, 90% of Christianity comes not from God, but from a shitty con artist.

providence guarantees shitposting

I can give you the Perennial Philosophy version.

There once was a small cult that believed the Messiah was among them.
Yada yada yada, you now feel guilty after fapping.

The Holy Ghost has been misinterpreted.

It is actually two separate entities. The Holy Spirit, which is the Spirit of God living in mankind, and the Spirit of Truth, which is another Son/Daughter of God, who will bring divine judgement upon mankind.

"And I will pray the Father, and he shall give you another Comforter, that he may abide with you forever; even the Spirit of Truth; whom the world cannot receive, because it seeth him not, neither knoweth him; but ye know him; for he dwelleth with you and shall be in you."

"But very truly I tell you, it is for your good that I am going away. Unless I go away, the Advocate will not come to you; but if I go, I will send him to you. When he comes, he will reprove the world in regards to sin and righteousness and judgment: about sin, because people do not believe in me; about righteousness, because I am going to the Father, where you can see me no longer; and about judgment, because the prince of this world now stands condemned.

“I have much more to say to you, more than you can now bear. But when he, the Spirit of truth, comes, he will guide you into all the truth. He will not speak on his own; he will speak only what he hears, and he will tell you what is yet to come. He will glorify me because it is from me that he will receive what he will make known to you. All that belongs to the Father is mine. That is why I said the Spirit will receive from me what he will make known to you.”

Tell me more

>I need a Christian redpill

Shit got changed, you need gnosis.
The gnostics texts were changed too.

All mystical religions lead to the same experience of the Godhead. (With one caveat, one must believe Jesus is Divine). Sufism/Hinduism/Gnosticism/etc...

Jesus was an ordinary person who achieved a permanent state of divine realization. By merging his will entirely with that of the Father, he gained access to God's thoughts.

This gives the potential for any human to make the same great achievement.

>redpill
>no shitposting

that's not how it works bub

This.
You're not gonna get a serious answer like that, dude.

here it is
the true redpill about Christianity

Yahweh, the god of the Bible, was a panther-dick demon.

Source?

Kuntillet Ajrud.

And you wonder why Jews and Muslims are sexual degenerates. Their gods are a projection of their own twisted psyches.

You got that last part backwards.

This

Who is that tard riding around in the shopping cart?

Yahweh´s retarded cousin, Yahyah.