Crypto millionaires

for all the crypto millionaires, did you quit your wagecuck jobs after you made your first million? also, do you feel like you're living the dream or is it still not enough money?

I'll quit my wagecuck job once I have a guaranteed income of at least $20,000/year on crypto. So in like a few weeks. I won't be content until I have 100 million USD (after taxes, liabilities, etc) but I won't buy fancy stuff. No sports car or mansion or anything. I'll still live simply and cheaply. I just want 100 million for the lulz. Just to accomplish it for the sake of accomplishing it.

How did you do it user

I didn't yet but I have ideas on how I'm going to

youre doing it right. thats exactly how I want to be. Be rich without anyone knowing.

ITT: larpfags

I made my 850k a while ago and cashed out. Now I sit around the business district dressed as a hobo and tell yuppies to fuck off when they give me money

I now live in Spain, near the beach, surrounded by qts.

Anyone wants a bunch of ripples? I dont dont want to send them to bittrex and sell them so i'll give 1459XRP in exchange of some coin, I am interested in Siacoin and Aragon.

These 1459 XRP are worth 220€ at the moment, so if you send me 150€ worth of Siacoin or Aragon I will send you 220€ worth of XRP. I am happy and drunnk and some anons helped me earn what I have now so I want to help some poor user out this way, I am giving you about 70€ for free.

DAmn it's fucking 6:40 in the morning. Someone interested before I fall asleep? Also you send first user, I may be drunk but I am not retarded.

kek it took me 8 minutes to write this post, fucking alcohol bro

KEK. Holy fuck. If I make it, this will be one of my hobbies

Ill give you 85 Aragon. Although u send 10% first cuck my coins are worth more than yours.

rPVMhWBsfF9iMXYj3aAzJVkPDTFNSyWdKy

Tag

bro I aint sending nothing first, here's the wallet, if I recieve your Aragon I send you the XRP, as I said I may be drunk but I aint dumb. I just took a picture of your post in case I fall asleep by the way, I dont think so but whatever. Also how poor are you? I hope I am helping the right user.

0x044c2207eda0c9c59c52dd9bba4e78930525fa1f

Oh I was wrong I will actually send 1759 XRP. but it's fine, I still accept the 85 Aragon, im that nice tonight.

kill yourselves immediately stealth richfags. this is lambo land not metal gear solid.

I am falling asleep user.

Ill give you 90 then kind user. Pretty poor only a few hundred in, most in Aragon.

>literally wanting niggers to mug you and break into your house

the deal is 85 aragon for 1759 xrp user, but I'd like to go to sleep now so go ahead and send it, as soon as I recieve it I am sending the XRP and falling asleep for a week.

Lol until you send me something I ain't sending shit

Not a chance. Anyone smart enough to make millions isn't on Veeky Forums. Actually scratch that, you don't need to be smart to make a lot in crypto. Good luck!

If only there was a smart contract to guarantee trust

B7cpjhJysBfZbiwNoa5gD91SiuGEx3gfPZ

Please send me any sigt rich fags, i'm not a good begger but If you send me some I will buy something cool with it and send you an email of me with the thing i buy, you can also suggest what i buy. Post email and amount sent, also with kill my self if you have a trips in your wallet address lol

Jesus christ user, I want to help some poor user but I aint giving you 220€ for free.

I know right.

I meant to quote

I already told you 10% then the rest

Fuck you scamer

I aint sending you 10%, I could still not send you the rest after you sent me the Aragon so what's the point, user?

You simply have trust an user tonight. It's up to you though, I will go to sleep in a bit, if I wake up with 85 Aragon I will send you my XRP. It's that simple. Good night now.

Post your ARK wallet I may send you some when I wake up for being a faggot.

Nice try scammer ;)

>try to help an user
>get called scammer

Fine then. Good night.

0x2fb3235a7c7eaa8a84d7de91c131ba925de36912

Lets see if true

you help by not helping nice

I don't want to get scammed in the process of helping. I'd send the XRP, but I'd be pissed if I lost 220€ because some selfish user didn't keep his word. And I am too drunk to deal with that shit. Whatever, maybe some other user some other day.

Goddanm it I am not feeling tired anymore.

>say you want to help people
>tell them to send you money
>they are unsure about sending a random person money
>im just trying to help bro, you dont want me to help you? send me your money so I can help you. you can trust me im rich bro

I see your point, but I'd have sent him the XRP :(

I think I wont sleep today.

I sure did and yes I do feel like I'm living the dream. I still don't have enough money to go buy a lambo with no concern but I quit my job back in March

I am this guy and I too often dress like a hobo. Went into the bank today and did a $100k wire transfer wearing gym shorts and an old steemit t-shirt o.0

rPVMhWBsfF9iMXYj3aAzJVkPDTFNSyWdKy
thx man

I don't even want to be a millionaire
I just want to make enough to pay off my student loans and then I can leave this stressful high risk coin gambling behind..

>Good luck!
Thanks!

>100 million

Unless you sold that pizza for 10,000 bitcoins 6 years ago or started with the capital of $1,000,000 I wouldn't be holding my breath.