I'm from 20 years in the future

I'm from 20 years in the future.

Buy one share of $gbtc. Listen to me. One share will be worth over $1,000,000 in the future.

The risk is worth the reward. If you don't do it you are cucking yourself.

Now you ask yourself "why didn't I buy apple shares?" In 20 years you'll ask "why the fuck didn't I buy bitcoin?"

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/amp/s/www.cnbc.com/amp/2017/06/08/this-bitcoin-investment-vehicle-could-be-a-disaster-waiting-to-happen.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

why not just buy btc

cool

in the future, do people throw out cd's like in back to the future?

You can do that too but it's easier to watch and monitor from the ticker imo. Plus they could split

most people can't figure out how to into bitcoin. this company makes it easier and more familiar. i'm guessing that is the logic.

John, how goes the war?

well how much is 1btc worth in 20 futureman

You mean btc could split again? Why wouldn't you want to hold btc in that situation then, you'd get both coins.

the stock, dummy.

Idk I still have my CDs man

There hasn't been a war. That was all a meme. Though China and North Korea got in some beef but nothing big

I can't reveal that. All I can reveal is one share will be worth $1million. Please listen to me Veeky Forums. Just $500 can make you a million dollars. You have to trust me, you won't regret it. It will dip a little in 2024 but will recover the losses back easily within 3 years.

>PLEEEEASE LISTEN TO ME BIZ!!!

>they could split

Ha! So you're not from the future. SELL

this

That was a hint. I can only say their price will hit a mill within 20 years and there will be a small dip in 2024. But I can't mention if there will be a split, though it's a good possibility ;)

It's for your own benefit. I'm telling you from the future facts. You will seriously regret not listening.

Ok. Where do I buy shares?

It's a publicly traded company (though otc)

Any brokerage, Robinhood is easiest

Or if you want just buy some Btc, but this is easier assuming you already have an account

Not listed on Robinhood fake ass futureman

google.com/amp/s/www.cnbc.com/amp/2017/06/08/this-bitcoin-investment-vehicle-could-be-a-disaster-waiting-to-happen.html

Nice try OP

I dont use RH so idfk, being from the future doesn't make me know every factoid

Whatever man, if you want to listen to an article over someone literally from the future; you do you man.

apple had bearish articles from the 90s too buddy.

The firm holds 174,174 btc (in your time), dont miss this

So if you're from the future, does Trump get assassinated?

No, however he won't get reelected.

In the future BTC doesn't exist anymore because it's been banned by the gov't due to it being used for money laundering.

Don't plan on living that long

If you're really from the future, tell us how long Shkreli's sentence will be. When it gets handed down we'll know whether or not you're lying and if we should believe you.

6 months

FAKE, and VERY GAY

John Titor is that you? If so tell me when my beans will sprout and I reach lamboland

Actual future person here. A solar flare wipes out electronics globally so bitcoin ceases to exist. I found a wormhole in a cave and came back to shitpost, you are welcome.

Buy a house on an island with fresh water. Stockpile food,bullets, and baby wipes.

>I'm from 20 years in the future.

I always wondered how to contact myself in the past to short enron or buy dogicoins.

Thank you for sharing this info, i just bought 100 shares

Okay, Biff Tannen, what's the score?

>has time travel machine
>uses it to post on fucking Veeky Forums where most faggots are broke NEETs

not him, but i just checked. 4:1

3-1 for madrid

>has time travel machine
>not fucking your mom and stealing vitaliks keys

it was postponed

that was before the first goal was later declared offical.