ICN

What is this coin's fucking problem?

Other urls found in this thread:

medium.com/iconominet/iconomi-monthly-update-july-2017-207ba56bfcf3
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

there is a thread about this every few hours. most of the posters here claim that a massive whale is constantly manipulating prices. i dont know the reason why it keeps dipping but it is causing immense butthurt from people holding onto this coin

why are you bagholding a coin that you constantly have to ask others why it is sucking?

just sell it you idiot, there are better coins.

Don't sell OP, you will be greatly rewarded.

Don't believe me? Just look what happened to this coin when the Market started crashing in July.

how can whales manipulate prices for internet coinz, don't whales live in the ocean??

pajeet do not understand your english slang

When should I buy in? Anyone know the bottom?

Right about now. Double bottom on the daily, its about to explode upwards.

looks like a good time to buy.

It is.

What a piece of shit.
THOSE FUCKING SLAVS I SWEAR

go onto kraken rn

put a high buy order
watch as for 30 seconds people will sell for LESS than you offer always in the same increments an your amount is instantly bought out

whale pissed me off so much i threw 20k trying to maintain the price, whoever this guy is he has a lot of capital

There are no whales, there are only smart people getting rich.

pls kys fcking larper

It's bouncing like I said boys, get in here! We're going to new ath.

More good news: medium.com/iconominet/iconomi-monthly-update-july-2017-207ba56bfcf3

>More than 10k users signed up for the platform in the first week
>ICNX is coming to exchanges
>DAA applications coming in
>403% growth in Q2
>ICN invest 3000 Eth in district0x

Do something you pos.

None of that means a goddamn thing when the price is being manipulated. If it was on more exchanges it would help, but there is no sign of that happening.

ICNP participated in the district0x sale with 3000 ETH.

But hey whale... Let this shit hit $4. That's all I ask. I will sell all my icn and cfi and stop all of my badmouthing. Then you can fleece these people for years for all I care.

are whales the "shariablue" and "JIDF" of Veeky Forums?

No. You can see the buy and sell orders being placed. There is empirical evidence. Being only on kraken and liqui makes it easy to manipulate.

Makes sense
so who are these people?