ICN right now

ICN right now.

Who here comfy?

Other urls found in this thread:

medium.com/iconominet/iconomi-monthly-update-july-2017-207ba56bfcf3
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

manigga.jpg

My man, cant wait to join you on the moon. Just sold all my eth for Icn. This shit is about to erupt.

Bump. Who else comfy? Fiat/ICN pairs will be here just in time for the normie invasion. $$$$$$$$$

When will the fiat pairs come

This shit will hit $2.00, good luck with your scam coin

I feel like it's too late to sell

Prepare to eat those words buddy. Literally the opposite of a scam coin. One of the only coins that actually has a use case and working platform.

This quarter. I put $900 on the platform the other day just to test it out, and it is incredible.

Just wait til normies tell their normie friends theyre making 30% a week on their investments.

Exactly what is the value behind the the ICN token? As I understand it is ICNx that represents the "crypto index" they've put together

ICN is used to create DAA's and increases in value using 20% of the profits made in the ICNP.

Iconomi is announcing a list of DAA members by August 16th and a minimum amount of $100k is needed to make one, so hopefully some big names get on board.

lmao its one of the few coins that isnt a scam

assuming the whale is done w being a massive faggot

More good news: medium.com/iconominet/iconomi-monthly-update-july-2017-207ba56bfcf3

>More than 10k users signed up for the platform in the first week
>ICNX is coming to exchanges
>DAA applications coming in
>403% growth in Q2
>ICN invest 3000 Eth in district0x

Also, we just bounced of the support line. We are going absolutely astronomical.

damn glad im holding 20k not to mention no bittrex release yet

See you on the moon senpai. You guys make my 10k feel like it's nothing, lol.

FUUUUCK

iconomi not avaible in america

FUUUCK I want to buy ICONIX JUST

You can once it hits exchanges. I'm pretty sure you might be able to on their platform a well, but you just won't be able to get verified and buy more than $1000 worth.

I'm holding a truckload of ICN ever since it came to kraken.
Is it wise to keep holding and just be a massive ICNfag or should I get some ICNX too?
Long-term profits in mind really

Icnx benefits only from the underlying assets in the index. It's cool tho and super normie friendly. I put $900 in it the other day just to try it out and 3 days later it's worth $1200.

LETS GO BOYS! ITS STARTING!

LETS GO!

I'm only holding like 350 (hehe) ICN, so I'm a bit apathetic.
I might buy a bit more, but I'm puzzled: Why would anyone want to suppress the price? Is it the dev selling off? I don't get it.

Wish you luck.

Its price is being manipulated and the team doesn't give a shit. The platform launch didn't help the price and fiat pairs won't either. Its a shit investment.

Not likely. He and the rest of the team swallow gallons of dog sperm every day.

Whats the difference between ICN and ICNX? Which should I buy?

Buy both, I will post an infographic.

I'm liking those green candles. Let's go!

>Other people's DAAs
can't wait for someone much smarter than me to make a killer array I can comfily invest in

GUYS THIS IS MOONING RIGHT OFF THE SUPPORT LINE LIKE I SAID!

Should i buy 1400 ICN, right now

OBVIOUSLY

As long as you send me some, I only have 100icn

if you want your money to stagnate, go for it!

God I hope you're right user. I exchanged some eth for this before the platform release and since then it's just gone down while Eth has skyrocketed.

It's mooning, get in here. Bounce it's playing off just like I predicted.

sure - maybe it will go to $3.50, then back down to $2.50 then back up to $2.75 then back down... moon my ass

BUMP

for interest.

back down it goes - like a yo-you - manipulated by cock-gobbling faggot ass whales and a dev team that's probably in on it - shady slav fucks. Stop buying this SHIT.

Back up it goes.