Bancor is literally unstoppable

Bancor is literally unstoppable.

Bancs, go to telegram and read Guy's latest posts.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/acaZJ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

saged and hidden

archive.is/acaZJ

He's here, I'm in my oven right now and can't check Telegram. What did he post?

Veeky Forums loves you Benartzi, don't listen to /pol/tards posting here

BILU

>Baby I Love U?

Waiting on this. I'm not even on their telegram, just want some easy money.

>the challenging reality (?) is that even a single public statement requires us to jump legal hurdles
>the good news is ... that I can drown my posts with complex words that don't provide any meaningful information

TL;DR

>Bancor is in track to be huge
>Can't post a lot of blog updates or news because of delicate legal aspects + massive industry partnerships that can't be announced yet.
>Once the team launches the first token changer all other token changers will be super easy to duplicate
>Get ready to go parabolic by the end of the month.

Bancor I love you

tl;dr lots of unsubstantiated claims about bancor on Veeky Forums today, but please just believe us

Bancor Is Largely Upward-trending

All of the Bancor devs are """""ex"""""-Israeli Defense Forces. Bancor is literally just a way to launder covert funding for Israeli black ops.

Why do you think this shitcoin had such a huge ICO? If you look at STOX, which uses Bancor, the devs behind it are from the same background too. If you buy Bancor you are *literally*, and I mean that in the truest sense of the word, paying for the creation of Greater Israel across what used to be known as planet earth.

>Muh harassment
Lol Bancor is literally the SJW of crypto.

>Hang tight!

>"look mom I posted it again"
>"n-no mom I have not found a job yet"
>"y-yes mom I know I am a 35 year old NEET but please don't kick me out"

Good

>Bancor is literally unstoppable.

says increasingly nervous bagholder for the 20th time in a row

I have a BS in mechanical engineering and I'm a master's student in applied math. What are you?

Also no, I will not provide proof. You're clearly a retard for buying into an obvious money laundering scam.

>Also no, I will not provide proof.

>obvious money laundering scam.
Bancor is literally one of the few cryptos in existence that you can say with certainty is not a scam
you /pol/niggers are so fucking retarded

i have 30% in bancor and i have a PhD

Why in gods name would you make such a public vehicle for laundering money?

Bancor is literally one of the most visible things in blockchain. Why wouldn't they just use something like monero to hide money?

Also, you realize IDF is just the overarching organization which controls all of israels military right?if you think it's their CIA, you're wrong.

So, what I'm getting at is, do you have anything more substantial to substantiate your claims that this is a money laundering vehicle?

Don't associate with me, frogposter. There's nothing positive or negative to be said about this right now. It's just another notech shitcoin like all the others.

i got a phd too and it's balls deep in bnt

>It's just another notech shitcoin like all the others
wrong

show me the tech

>implying I want to dox myself
>implying I'm from /pol/
>implying there is any reason to believe bancor is not a scam
>implying that STOX wasn't created by the same people to make it bancor look legit

They have to be able to convert it back into cash. That much money flowing out of monero on an exchange would raise some eyebrows without a good cover story. Bancor gave them that cover story.

The fact that a notech shitcoin made exclusively by IDF information security officers got $150 mil is what's so suspicious.

AHAHAHAHAHAHA

>They have to be able to convert it back into cash. That much money flowing out of monero on an exchange would raise some eyebrows without a good cover story. Bancor gave them that cover story.
Too bad they are focusing on providing liquidity for coin that have small liquidity and small volume then. Holy shit you are a fucking moron.

>The fact that a notech shitcoin made exclusively by IDF information security officers got $150 mil is what's so suspicious.
The platform is worth dozens of billions once it's operative, so it's really no surprise.

>>implying I want to dox myself
t.lying faggot
>>implying I'm from /pol/
t./pol/nigger
>>implying there is any reason to believe bancor is not a scam
there is literally no reason to believe it is a scam, that is why your only reasons are made up conspiracy bullshit

just read the whitepaper you fucking moron. You'll be able to try the first token changer soon yourself

the more I look at her face her jaw/neck is really ugly

>Can create or remove tokens at any time, on any account, for any reason

move along goyim nothing to see here

Burst out laughing in work

Here eyes are dead and soulless. Watch some clip of her speaking at conference, she looks like a fucking robot.

Phone posting so it's hard to copy,paste,and green text your post. But I'm You only answered one of my questions.

And in response to your conspiracy theory: As someone who is also into conspiracy theories, I can tell you that black ops often cost 100s of millions. Having that go through anything blockchain related would be very obvious.

So either you don't understand the wherewithal something like what you describe would need. Or you think 100s of millions flowing through bancor in short periods of time could actually happen.

If the former is true, well then you're just uninformed and we should just disregard your post. If the latter is true well then you're just making ideological arguments -- arguements which generally have no bearing on forums dedicated to making money.

At any rate, you should really address the rest of what I said.

>this stale as fuck FUD that has been debunked literally one day after it was posted
>the guy who wrote the article apologized and admitted he was wrong
>he is literally in both the BNT and Stox telegram, which means he literally bought a bag of both

really made me think

>there is literally no reason to believe it is a scam
Then why in the fuck did a bunch of IDF officers go out and make not one, but two shitcoins? Seriously, just look at the team rosters for STOX and Bancor.

>Then why in the fuck did a bunch of IDF officers go out and make not one, but two shitcoins?
Do you realise that in Israel everyone spends some time in the army? Of course people who can code will do that while their doing their service. That does not mean they are IDF.
> Seriously, just look at the team rosters for STOX and Bancor.
So you just don't like them because "da joos". Well, that literally is not an argument. The Stratis guy is a nigger, and everyone on Veeky Forums said "hurr durr he's a nigger so it's a shitcoin", and yet it went up 1000x creating hundreds of millionaires.
Bancor is good because it's good, da joos are irrelevant to the discussion. Even so, the "roster" how you call it is spectacuar, and has investors and advisors that invested in bitcoin and ethereum when it was worth shit, or monetarists who worked at the highest level, or people who fucking helped build Facebook. How is that roster bad? Honestly kys.

>debunked
That's what you shills would like lol. But the fact remains.

Just a coincidence. Move along goyim.

>That's what you shills would like lol. But the fact remains.
The fact remains that the FUD has been debunked you fucking moron. The team won't be able to create tokens or destroy them.

There's nothing wrong with that pic, as I have already explained here

>IDF
none of them are part of the IDF anymore, thank you for proving my point nigger

You realize that Veeky Forums has ID's so that we can see you samefagging, right?

Also pic related is bancor's target price.

It's written in the contract you stupid mongoloid.

IDF just means armed forces. You're confusing it with the Mossad. Literally every Israeli joins the IDF...

And they have pledged that this will be removed.

If you don't want to believe them, that is one thing. But to imply that they intend to keep it this way and have never said otherwise is dishonest.

I wasn't trying to samefag. Are you retarded?

that was only for the token sale you fucking moron, to avoid that any bug could create a DAO 2.0 situation, it is not a feature of the platform

The more fud a coin gets means something is going right, look at bitcoin and eth

Bancor is going to be huuuugee

Non-disclosure agreements. Nice, that always means huge material changes. I can't wait until Bancor starts dropping fully developed projects one after the other while all the nobancs just sit back traumatized because they missed their savage gains.

>Distribution rules have changed for next moon

Only 10% for GB hodlers and 1 GB every 160 BTC

Looks like the big drop days are over

Pump Pattern is forming, don't miss the train or enjoy being poor

You'll thank me later, pajeet

shit, wrong thread. Abort abort

this

Does that not make her the ideal woman for a lot of dudes here?

U N S T O P P A B L E

I will post this thread everyday until bancor is $430 :)

I think Bancor is drone being a shitcoin in going in

>pls goys dont sell until we are done dumping are
pre-mine bags on the market

I'm optimistic too but $430? Come on dude.

Guys my plan is to triple eth with stox and put it all into bancor.
Will my plan be successful? Hope Galia approves.

its a meme from a price glitch on some wesbite. someone posted it to telegram and guy said 'one day' or something

I have a nice little bag on BNT. Just plan on holding it for years

Sirs, I am buy many bancor.

Many profits to be had for you.

I wish best for you,
Ranjesh

Listen to this man, sirs. This coin will moon, I can assure you.

no no.. we bancor shills are secret jews who pretend not to be jewish, but who know the key to our global cryptocurrency's success or failure is whether we can convince NEETs on Veeky Forums to spend their $200 tendy budgets.

we're all gonna make it brah

I can assure you as well, sirs. Many profits.

Want regards,
Akashek

>mfw nobancs are literally this buttblasted
Are you goin to stream your own suicide when Bancor moons?

Wow, so many intelligent mans.

Sirs, I have a degree in applied mathematics, electrical engineering, and a medical doctorate from Mumbai Technical National University.

Do not miss your chance to be rich like me. You will assuredly make fine profits from bancor.

Respectfully yours,
Purdeep

Sirs,

I have over 3.5k bnt. I am miniwhale.

Please, sir, for the sake of your family do not miss out on this wonderful opportunity to buy more bancor at good price

thank you for bumping the thread /pol/nigger, continue please ;)

Wow, sir. Thank you for sharing your wisdom.

I have just bought more.

Warmest regards,
Deepak

Bancore price and future$ please sirs thank you

Sir. me and my big family invested in Espers, big gains.
Now my great mates invest in bancor sir., great project sir.

But sir. you cannot buy it on yobit sir which is sad sir.

Hello Sir.

This is a one time, fee neutral, non-refundable, warranteed offer.

Just for today, I have a large cache of bancor coins in my possession. However, due to the unstable nature of my country I am offering them at a 50% discount.

THIS IS A RECORDED LINE, sir. For quality assurance and your protection.

Please do not mention this post to anyone, under any circumstances.

Are you listening sir? This is for your protection and profit.

WOW SIRS.

Great profit for this week.

Please you must buy at this great price, sirs.

Thank you and kind wishes,
Pandeek

>nobancs are already THIS triggered

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Great job, Terpal.

LETS GO BOYS!

Sirs,

Assuredly we will win.
Mother chode

Sirs, most astounding profits for my family and me this week.

This is truly a grand occasion. You must buy, NOW

This post will be recorded for quality assurance and your protections

Matter riad. I am rich man.

You will afford solid gold shirt like mine. Desi girls will take your hand in marriage

Sirs, as a show of good will i will deposit 10 free bnt to first addresses posted in this channel.

This is a one time offer and recorded line

sir, thank you very much sir

0x276f4642813e8ac5d27cbca8ae1c1ce9a9e00db0

Sir. my old grandmother say today:
- Arun! buy bancor big gains!

Sir I respect my grandma very kindly
Sir I bought bancor

Kind Regards
Arun

Deposited.

Do not mention the nature of this post to anyone, or the FBI will arrest you at your address of residence. Is this understood, sir?

understood sir, I am behind 5 proxies and my IP is changed 7 times

I will not mention for sure that a hairy indian gave me pajeet money sir

Where to put in a buy order, bancbros? I'm already in the red for the banc, but I'm thinking it's going to dip a bit.

You guys think it'll get down to 60k? Less? Thoughts?

My congratulations sir. You will become wealthy man very soon. I am assure

Deepes thanks,
Mukesh

Sir, currently you can buy it from Bittrex. However, it will surely moon once it is feature on yobit. You must hurry

Are you sure, my friend? What price, 70k??

Depends, buying for long term holding? I would just buy if you think the bancor network will be fully functioning next year.

90k my friend and you will win many riches

nobanc fudders will never get wet, tight pussy...