Bitcoin $3500

MOON ROCKETS ENGAGED, NEXT STOP $10K

Other urls found in this thread:

xbt.eu/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Ask a NASA rocket scientist anything

nice, just bought 10

why won't they release a real picture of the earth? (inb4 photoshopped bullshit)

major correction incoming after all the fags sell the news

What news?

WHY DIDNT I BUY TWO WEEKS AGO WHEN IT WAS LITERALLY FUCKING $1800 GOD FUCKING DAMNIT

SegWit lock in
xbt.eu/

Assuming the miners don't fuck it at the last second to pump BCC again.

Not gonna happen. SegWit lock is imminent.

It was the first time too, it got down to 50 blocks.

Can we stop with this meme already? There are 4k livestreams of it you idiots.

Can you fags ask any actual questions? Like how do instruments in Curiosity communicate with each other or how will the Mars 2020 EDL sequence work?

No one cares, NASA is bullshit, you are probably in college anyway, where's the money, eat my cock nerd,

Can I bring wine to the rocket?

>NEXT STOP $10K
nah
there'll be pullbacks at 5.5 and 7.5 before 10 gets blown through

LITERALLY UNSTOPPABLE

I had a friend who didn't buy at $2k because it was 'too expensive'.
An here we are: The combined value of BTC+BTH is almost double that.

When will nocoiners learn? Will they ever learn???
We're going to 10k and then 35k by 2020.
SCREENCAP THIS.

>why didn't I buy when it was $1
>why didn't I buy when it was $10
>why didn't I buy when it was $100
>why didn't I buy when it was $500
>why didn't I buy when it was $1000
>why didn't I buy when it was $2000
> YOU ARE HERE

The time to buy Bitcoin is always NOW. Buy set amounts on a regular schedule. Dollar cost averaging.

What price can bitcoin realistically achieve?

Need to withdraw soon due to life difficulties, is it worth holding on a little longer with credit, or withdraw now?

Even this ATH was unexpected for me.

do you get a thrill from spewing actual shit through your keyboard pajoop. do you smile, and tell your mom how much your friends love your bitcoin advice. I bet she cooks and cleans for your "genius" while you sit here FUDing up this thread and screeching whenever you miss a pump and dump. so what, you watched a few YouTube videos on TA, are you some sort of Gordon gekko now? draw a noose on the graph and off yourself.

It's going to be $4000 in a week. We've entered bull territory.

>didnt buy in when it was $1
>didnt buy in when it was $100
>didnt buy in when it was $1000
>a month ago decided "fuck it", and bought in at $2500 (close to the ATH at the time)

i cant believe i bought high and still made a profit

All of these optimistic posts confirm that the end times are near. See you delusionals when the inevitable correction happens.

>didnt buy in when it was $1
you actually knew about it and didn't buy a few? wew lad.

kek is this pasta?

this
last time i saw this much optimism was late 2013

peace out noobs
see you in the crater

Market cap is soaring. How long until we see more gains flowing into alts?

I bought at $1905, $2400, and just bought some more when I saw it has reached new support. It has support around $3400. Going up from here, unless something unforeseen happens.

>i cant believe i bought high and still made a profit
you haven't made squat til you sell bucko

this is a fine strategy

Set a sell order at 3500 on yobit

>he doesn't want a lambo

Bitcoin is a mess.

>yoshit
>yopajeet

boy you really hate money

DIS GUNNA B GUD

Don't worry I will get out after I am done shorting

Sold at 3400$

See you guys at the bottom

Literally just sold, sucks to see so many people letting their greed fucking them.

CRYPTO IS OVER

sold just before fork- retard

what does moon mean or dip?

Dip = loses value

Moon = goes high on value?

To be serious though: Now is the time to take some profits.

that's the POINT

Sold 1 coin at 3449 and have another sell order at 3749

It's still going up you idiot.

See you lads at the $2000s.

yes, fellow balkanlar

Moon is the big rock the earth is turning around

and here we go folks

>lele i trolled on internet mom xD

i've heard of geocentrism, but lunarcentrism

come on now

It won't get past 3500 you dumb fuck

People will panic sell just before because of some dumb psychological barrier seeing a round number

First day on Veeky Forums ? Everything revolves around the moon here

That's what people thought about the $3,000 psychological barrier. Not saying that a crash isn't totally imminent, but psychological barriers are broken all the time in BTC.

>this man shorted bit-coin

Don't listen to this FUD Veeky Forums

buy ETH

Were you trying to turn him into a chad? Lots of work still needed.

there is no down only up from now
i'm deeply sorry for anyone who sold

This, fucking this.

I hate myself for many reasons but one of the biggest reasons is NOT BUYING BTC AT $1800.

this thread proves you wrong

People have huge misconceptions about Bitcoin, and instead of "going to the moon" we might crash within the next 1-2 years.
It's currently rocketing only because people are mentally relieved it didn't get completely fucked in the hard fork.
Nothing major happened really.

You guys seem to forget the basics. Is BTC a global currency that's easy and accessible to everyone? Have the masses adopted BTC? Does your local convenience store accept it?
No.
It's still just a fucking stock on a potential future money. It's a bubble. A good bubble at that, but I'd say 95% of Bitcoin's current worth is just the damn hype people have created.
You know why BTC was at $200 just two years ago? Because people didn't believe in it. Now people do. But have any major improvements been made to BTC? No. It's still the same shit: you have to register to an exchange to start trading it, like a stock, and nobody uses it for anything.

It only takes one slip and people realize they don't want to pay thousands for a virtual coin whose only function is to hold it in hopes of becoming a millionaire.

top kek

Top kek. Nocoiner's cope.

This
Dump BTC it's a shitcoin driven by nothing more than speculation. It isn't "digital gold".

Ethereum is the future.

Uh senpai, several stores and shops in my city (Groningen, Netherlands) have signs mentioning they accept crypto. A coffee shop (read: weed shop) accepts btc and guldencoin. We had gulden before the euro. Another accepts btc only. Yet another accepts btc and eth

In all likelihood they're just fronts for money laundering of course

The scaling problem was the main reason mass adoption was stalling. With SegWit + LN + the current interest and hype.. ITS VERY NEAR.

Are we in a bubble - probably yes
Is it going to the moon soon - probably yes

He is right tough.
The pump right now is due to new weak hands and therefore highly unstable. What would happen if it dips and triggers another crash?

We might be in the "return to normal" phase or in a bear trap. I tend to say it is a bear trap, but it is impossible to prove either.

>Does your local convenience store accept it?
my local convenience store accepts credit/debit cards so kind of yes

slow and steady wins the race, I'm looking at you Charlie "Jeb!" Lee

This is it. This

Best normie strategy for the working wagecuck tbx.

>unless something unforseen happens
not a chance

It's going to happen. There will be a massive pull back, it's gained the majority of its value this year alone. Huge correction coming

READ THIS

THIS
IS THE
LAST CHANCE
TO BUY
BITCOIN
FOR CHEAP MONEY

>Coin goes up
>it's gonna crash
>sell you idiots
>it's over this coin is dead

>Coin goes down
>it's in the accumulation phase
>whales are keeping the price down
>this coin is gonna moon

Always do the opposite of what Veeky Forums says

>bought high
dont forget to sell low!

>You can buy weed in Amsterdam with BTC so BTC is a good alternative for euros in the eyes of the commonfolk

Nope.

Obviously it's still going up in the long run, but it has to dip again soon, right?

So do i buy or sell?

do you all think this will actually break 5k?

wrong. the normies don't know about stuff like corrections or natural cycles. they want everything to go up in their pink bubbles where nothing ever goes wrong.

>support meme

We are at the Greed/delusion phase rn

I am a nocoiner. But I DID have a use for bitcoin. So it's not entirely worthless for everyday uses like what I use it for.

I went to on holiday to Japan. I had a budget of 5000 Euro that I wanted to exchange to Yen. If I did it through my bank it would've taken 2-5% commission fee.

If I took 5000 Euro cash out of my bank and exchanged it in Japan it would've cost me ~2% commission at the best places.

But I just bought 5000 Euro in bitcoin for 0.16% transaction cost while I was in the plane on my laptop and immediately exchanged that bitcoin amount for Yen with 0.26% transaction cost. Only costing me 0.42% to exchange 5000 euro to Yen.

So bitcoin has a spectacular usage as a means of a faster and cheaper way of exchanging money from Currency X to Currency Y than banks do.

I'm at least grateful that bitcoin exists purely for exchanging it this way.

How were you able to withdraw the yen amount?