ITT: Borders that would make the world a better place

Other urls found in this thread:

haaretz.com/study-finds-close-genetic-connection-between-jews-kurds-1.75273
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1948_Palestinian_exodus.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Causes_of_the_1948_Palestinian_exodus
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Nickel_Grass
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>kurdistan which kurds are a minority

i just came back from eu4 : the post

>Kurdistan
Honestly why don't Kurds just join Iran. They're both Iranic speaking people and are the most compatible, a lot more than Kurds with Turks or Arab Iraqis. Kurdistan should just become part of Iran.

>Hellas
99% of anatolian greeks are gone
>armenia
turks form the large majority there
>assyria
currently being slaughtered/mass exodus/lost their majority about a century ago
>israel
zionist pls go

>kurdistan
actually doing alright and these borders dont do justice to their size

>coptia
no one even knows how many christians are there anymore. range goes from like 5-20%

>greece where greeks are a small minority

>that greece

In your dreams padapoulous

probably the butthurt kurd from other thread

>armenia full of kurds
an actual 12 yo retard can draw better borders than this

Unironically this.

>t. Yasser Mehmet Abdullah

>no Kurdistan
0/10

(((Kurds))) are just mossad agents.

haaretz.com/study-finds-close-genetic-connection-between-jews-kurds-1.75273
>The people closest to the Jews from a genetic point of view may be the Kurds, according to results of a new study at the Hebrew University.

OY VEY

please tell me what part of what i said was wrong lolxd

This is the future of the middle east. The bible predicts it.

There more Turks in Istanbul, then there are Greeks in the entirety of Greece.

We're talking about borders that would make the world a better place, doesn't mean they would need to be realistic. It's objectively true that if Christians and Jews were still a majority in the Middle East it would be a better place.

You know. I sometimes get angry at the European Empires for how they drew the Middle East, but when i see and read what the lowlife wastes of Sperm in 4chins want to do with the Middle East. I thank every Deity out there, that you insufferable Imbeciles aren't near any position of power, and i say this as a Middle Easterner.

>Not having Persia be Zoroastrian
Lad...!

How? Aesthetically it makes sense.
>Iran should be Persia
>Iraq should be Babylon
>Lebanon should be Phoenician
>Palestine shouldn't even exist
>Syria shouldn't even exist
>Turkey shouldn't even exist

Accept that Jesus is the son of God.

>you shouldn't be allowed to breed

>as a Middle Easterner

>t. Arab invader

>Iran should be Persia
>Iraq should be Babylon

The West strategically promoted "Iran and Iraq" to make them look bland and disconnect them from their history. The West also strategically promotes "Syria and Palestine" because that's what the Roman imperialists named it.

This

>Aesthetically it makes sense.
Yes. It makes sense for YOUR own Aesthetics, not for the people that actually live there.

The only Iranians who identify with Persia are the retarded uber traditionalists who can spend hours about muh culture and muh ancestors. For fuck's sake, we don't even use Persia and Pars in the Farsi language anymore. Instead, we used the more Arabic Fars. I really don't get why people think modern Iran and Persia are so connected.

>Iran should be Persia
''Persia'' is the Greek name for Iran. The country has been called Iran since the days of Cyrus the Great.
>Iraq should be Babylon
No, Iraq should be split. Shia Iraq should go to Iran, Sunni Iraq should go to Saudi Arabia.
>Lebanon should be Phoenician
Will never happen. The Lebanese Muslims who are the majority, will never let the Phalangist thugs rule over them again.
>Palestine shouldn't even exist
Neither Israel, nor Palestine should exist. The Holy Land should become a unified state, there should be no Ethnostate.
>Syria shouldn't even exist
No at all. Syria should simply Federalize, and Democratize, and that's it.
>Turkey shouldn't even exist
Vae Victis.

Ottoman Empire minus the Balkans.

Because, while they aren't that bad, they still oppress us. We've tried to silently live out our lives in foreign lands before, and it's always ended bad for us and others.

>Montenegro is part of Serbia
>Kosovo is part of Serbia
>Krajina is part of Serbia but Herzegovina is not part of Croatia
In your dreams, Milošević.

Where do you put the Palestinians? If they don't have their own place, they'll make life miserable for everyone else.

Gotta love the incompetency of all these maps. "Let's give Greece Constantinople despite the fact it would make Greece have more Turkish citizens than Greek ones!" "Let's put Ireland back in the UK despite the fact that they hated each other so much that they tried to kill each other is the reason they're separate in the first place!" "Let's reform Yugoslavia despite the fact the locals fought a war to reject the very concept!" "Give Ukraine back to Russia, It's not like the Ukrainians will detest being reduced to slave labor for people who speak a different language and have no interest in preserving their livelihoods!"

I like laughing at the EU4 fags

>not wanting asthetic de jure borders

G*eeks BTFO.

Pure Levantines kills the Arab inside

>Neither Israel, nor Palestine should exist.

You do know G-d gave (((us))) that land, right?

>implying this map doesn't represent a world in which the Turks genocided their way through Anatolia

The world would LITERALLY be a far better place without Turks (or Azeris for that matter), whether that means them not existing in the first place or them being exterminated.

>Unite all the victims of Turkish and Arab imperialism
>Armenians, Kurds, Greeks, Assyrians, etc.
>Remind them of the thousands of years of persecution
>All the history and humiliation their people have endured
>Genocide all Turks in Anatolia
>Genocide all Arabs outside of the Arabian Peninsula
>Greater Assyria, Greater Kurdistan, Greater Armenia, Greater Greece, Greater Israel
>Western values, Islamist plague free of the Levant
>The Middle East becomes great again

I don't see how it's unrealistic

>gets btfo'd by turks on the regular throughout history
>we can't beat them! i wish they never existed!
"greater" kurdistan
it cannot be greater if it does not exist
it doesn't even have a "natural border" since kurds were too busy chimping out in mountains instead of fouding great states and dynasties like those around them
truly a nigger tier people

The ones that gave you the land are Britain and the West

The Day of Kebab is coming, Abed.

>Britain gave them that land in 900BC
fuckin Brits and their time travelling bullshit

>Unite all the victims of Turkish and Arab imperialism
>Armenians, Kurds, Greeks, Assyrians, etc.
>Remind them of the thousands of years of persecution
>All the history and humiliation their people have endured
>Genocide all Turks in Anatolia
>Genocide all Arabs outside of the Arabian Peninsula
>Greater Assyria, Greater Kurdistan, Greater Armenia, Greater Greece, Greater Israel
>Western values, Islamist plague free of the Levant
And then you woke up.

Interesting

Don't strawman. You know i'm talking about the modern day state of Israel.

can you howl a little louder?

You're the one straw manning. (((He))) was clearly pointing out the historical justification for giving the lands to the Jews. In that sense it was a de-colonization of Palestine. Jews are objectively the indigenous people of Palestine. I'm fine with them if they stay the fuck in West Asia.

>Persia'' is the Greek name for Iran.
And it's a better name. Just like Ethiopia is better than Abyssinia.

This. Iran is just boring. To many countries starting with I in that region.

>(((He))) was clearly pointing out the historical justification for giving the lands to the Jews.
Not at all. Just because Jews lived there 2,000 years ago, and Their Dogmatic Holy Book says the land is theirs, doesn't mean they can ethnically cleanse people who lived there for hundreds of years, and take there homes from him. I'm not interested in starting wars in the Middle East, and destabilizing entire countries, and creating Millions of Refugees who will come to the West, just to protect Zionist Apartheid interests.

>doesn't mean they can ethnically cleanse people who lived there for hundreds of years

They shouldn't have left their homes hoping the Arabs would murder everyone and they could get their homes back.

>millions of refugees
Just shoot down the ships :^)

They're only Palestinians anyway, not like they'd make much difference to the world living or dead.

>They shouldn't have left their homes hoping the Arabs would murder everyone and they could get their homes back.
Except they didn't leave their homes willingly. A bunch of Hook-nosed armed goons came in, and pointed a bunch of Talmuds at them, and told them that their 2,000 year long dead Ancestor used to live here, and somehow, that gives them the right to take their homes and bulldoze them. I sincerely couldn't careless where your personal sympathies lie in this conflict, but don't delude yourself that Israel can survive in it's current state. The Western support to Israel isn't going to last forever, and the Muslim diaspora and lobby in the West is growing in an absurd rate. The current mayor of London is a Muslim, there are Muslim senators in America, Holland, Britain, France, Canada, and Germany. That's only going to increase with current Muslim Refugee and Migrant crises.

>Just shoot down the ships
That's not going to happen and you know it. Unlike Israel, the West actually believes in abiding Human Rights.
>:^)
How mature.

>the West actually believes in abiding Human Rights
Which is why the West is just going to have to get used to terrorist attacks as part of daily life.

>Which is why the West is just going to have to get used to terrorist attacks as part of daily life.
Yeah, not like Israel isn't getting bombarded by Hamas every other day.

At least Israel fights back.The West does literally nothing.

Kurds literally do not represent more then a TINY fucking minority in Northwestern Iran. There are more Azeris, Gilakis, etc...then Kurds there, and you might as well make western and central Iraq part of Persia as well.

>Kurdistan
>"actually doing alright"
>"and those borders dont do it justice to their size"
Yeah right.

>And it's a better name.
Not really. Eranshar or Pars sounds way better then Persia to native Iranians.

You are also super retarded. Also

>we
>"Arabic Fars"
Low tier b8.

finland took over egypt?

>take there homes from him

They took nothing. Those people abandoned their homes because their retard cousins convinced them they'd get handouts if they hated the stinky jews.

>Except they didn't leave their homes willingly
source
>that gives them the right to take their homes and bulldoze them.
source

>Iraq as Babylon
This is literally the kind of propaganda that Saddam made up that has no basis in reality. Most Marsh Arabs in Iraq are closer to Persians and other Iranians then other Arabs outside of language.

>Kurdistan taking northern Iran including Iranian Azerbaijan
Delusional. Is the OP a Kurd by chance?
>Anatolia/Asia Minor as Greece
Again, this is pure delusion and fantasy. Most Greeks in Turkey are a minority and I mean those who still retain their ethnic identity, customs, and language as well as Christian identity .

>Assyria
Again, fantasy, same with that blob Armenia up there.

>. The current mayor of London is a Muslim, there are Muslim senators in America, Holland, Britain, France, Canada, and Germany

And you have the audacity to complain about zionism?

Iran means land of the Aryans, its what they always called themselves. The use of the word Iraq to describe Mesopotamia goes back at least to late antiquity.

>And you have the audacity to complain about zionism?
Yeah, I do. I refuse to invade and destabilize entire countries like Syria, Iraq, Iran, Lebanon simply because some Zionists want to keep control their Nuclear Hegemony incase they need to use the Samson option.

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1948_Palestinian_exodus.

>gives parts of Bosnia and Montenegro to Serbia
>doesn't give Austria to Germany

>invade land
>horrified when you get invaded back
Face it user, if you lived 500 years in the future and the Arabs had finally taken over again, you'd be saying Israel was rightful Jewish clay.

>if you lived 500 years in the future and the Arabs had finally taken over again, you'd be saying Israel was rightful Jewish clay.
No. I will be saying thank fuck i don't have to destabilize and invade entire countries to protect some Zionist Apartheid State.

Your original post was predicated on your not living to see the Arabs invade Israel/Palestine/Judea (pick your favorite), so it must have been okay. Now this post is predicated on the idea that a political entity known as "Palestine" will exist by the time Israel is invaded by Arabs once again. In all likelihood, Palestine would have ceased to exist for at least a century and a half.

>Zionist Apartheid State
Hearing shit like this is funny to me. I have a homie in the "occupied territories." He a rich ass father with a business and he doesn't have to do shit for the rest of his life not to mention living in an ancient place. I've got to say i'm jealous these people are in an ancient land with so much history and crying about how they want all the land. The average Israeli and Palestinian are both idiots and don't deserve any shilling.

>its what they always called themselves
Where do you get this shit from. Reza shah renamed the country this because nazism of the time made "muh aryan supermen" a popular idea to Larp at the time

>Palestine would have ceased to exist for at least a century and a half.
Yeah, keep telling yourself that. All those countries near Israel, and the Arabs inside Israel and Palestine, and the Muslim/Arab Diaspora in the West are going to disappear with Jewish Magic.

>Reza shah renamed the country this because nazism of the time made "muh aryan supermen"
Iran is literally the country's native name. ''Persia'' is just Greek bullshit.
>The term Iran derives directly from Middle Persian Ērān, first attested in a 3rd-century inscription at Rustam Relief, with the accompanying Parthian inscription using the term Aryān, in reference to Iranians.[38] The Middle Iranian ērān and aryān are oblique plural forms of gentilic ēr- (Middle Persian) and ary- (Parthian), both deriving from Proto-Iranian *arya- (meaning "Aryan", i.e. "of the Iranians"),[38][39] argued to descend from Proto-Indo-European *ar-yo-, meaning "skillful assembler".[40] In the Iranian languages, the gentilic is attested as a self-identifier included in ancient inscriptions and the literature of Avesta,[41][a] and remains also in other Iranian ethnic names such as Alans (Ossetic: Иp – Ir) and Iron (Ossetic: Иpoн – Iron).[39]

>Iran has been referred to as Persia by the West, due mainly to the writings of Greek historians who called Iran Persis (Greek: Περσίς),[42] meaning "land of the Persians". As the most extensive interactions the Ancient Greeks had with any outsider was with the Persians, the term persisted, even long after the Persian rule in Greece. However, Persis (Old Persian: Pārśa; Modern Persian: Pārse) was originally referred to a region settled by Persians in the west shore of Lake Urmia, in the 9th century BC. The settlement was then shifted to the southern end of the Zagros Mountains, and is today defined as Fars Province.

You have no clue what you are talking about. There is a reason it was called the PERSIAN Empire and not the Iranian Empire.

>giving power to goatfuckers
You want to die, right?

Turkey is gone, hood enough for me

>You have no clue what you are talking about.
Nah i do.
>There is a reason it was called the PERSIAN Empire and not the Iranian Empire.
Yeah, it was called the Persian Empire by Greek and Western writers, but the natives have always called it Iran. Go look it up if you don't believe me.

>Reza Shah renamed the country because of Nazism
Not really. The closest thing to calling their nation or empires as "Persia/Persis" is Pars, which is what the Achaemenids first called their homeland, themselves, and their empire after founding it and the success of the Persian Revolt. Eranshar (Land of Aryans/Iranians or Realm of Aryans/Iranis) was the catch all term used by Iranics between then and the fall of the Sassanids for the next 1000+ years following the Achaemenids.

It was called the Persian Empire by the Greeks/Romans because that was their translation of Pars/Parsa, not even that guy you are arguing with. The native Iranians do not call the Achaemenids by their westernized localized names but as the Haxāmanišiya. Just like Darius is actually Dariyush in Persian and Cyrus is really Korush in Persian. The term and origins of Persia/Persian comes from Western sources traced back from the Greek and Roman localizations of Iranian and Persian names. Just like how Persepolis will always be better known to the world as the capital of the Achaemenids but its true name to the Persians is Takht-e-Jamshid.

You have a lot more confidence in the Arabs that most people do. The Middle East is such an entangled web of interests, that you'd be hard pressed to find any sort of unified action against Israel that actually mattered. And with two-state solution parties falling flat on their face year after year in Israeli elections, Palestine's existence hangs by a thread. And if Palestine were to be annex now, what would the rest of the countries in the Middle East do? Saudi Arabia would at worst make stern condemnations of the act, but do nothing militarily as the US would breathe down their neck like no one would believe, not to mention they can't even make headway in Yemen. Syria, while having principled anti-Israel conviction, can't even hope to grasp control of their own nation. Iraq is on a US leash. Egypt wouldn't even try it since they do good business with Israel and the fear of losing the Sinai would be strong. Turkey wouldn't really care. At best you'd have Iran funding rebel groups inside of Israel, but Iran has neither the political nor military capital to take on Israel openly. Jordan might cease relations though, so there's always that.

The US won't do anything even if both Saudi Arabia and its allies went to war with Israel outside of trying to step to try and intervene purely through diplomatic channels. The Saudis are as important to the Trump Administration as the Israelis are, just as the Iranians were with the Obama Administration.

>Iraq is on a US leash
No. Iran is on a Iranian leash.
>Turkey wouldn't really care.
Not with Erdogan in power. He is the most Anti-Zionist president Turkey had ever seen.
>Iran has neither the political nor military capital to take on Israel openly.
Iran has Lebanon, Syria, and Iraq as allies. Hezbollah on it's own was able to prevent an annexation of Lebanon by Israel.
>Jordan might cease relations though
The King of Jordan will get deposed in an instance if he doesn't declare war on Israel. Jordan has more Palestinians, than actual Jordanians. That's not mentioning the 2 Million Arabs who live in Israel.
>the US would breathe down their neck like no one would believe
Your delusional if you think America will side with Israel in a war against the entire Middle East. America is the one who forced Israel to secede, and give back the Sinai peninsula to Egypt. America doesn't even recognize Israel's annexation of the Golan Heights.

Iraq is on a Iranian leash* Typo.

Rightfully so.

>refuse to invade and destabilize entire countries like Syria, Iraq, Iran, Lebanon

On what principle? Do you not support the idea of hordes of ME refugees setting up camp in other countries, reproducing like mad, and acquiring government office?
invading "through the backdoor" as it were?
like a bunch of jews?

>On what principle?
On the principle that the invasion and destabilizing of those countries, is what created those Refugees in the first place.

a bit non-specific
in there i found this link
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Causes_of_the_1948_Palestinian_exodus

which amounts to a lot of unsourced shit-flinging from butthurt arabs who wanted to induce panic and start a war with israelis

So then you don't the support refugee invasion?
Then we're in agreement.
And you don't support the israeli invasion.
Then we would be in agreement.
Except there was no invasion. There was an influx of neighbors and a chimpout on the part of the arabs which lost them their own homes.
As far as Syria, Iraq, Iran, Lebanon, i realize that the subject of this thread is about their hypothetical invasion and i'd probably have to agree with you.

>which amounts to a lot of unsourced shit-flinging from butthurt arabs who wanted to induce panic and start a war with israelis
Not at all. It's just a bunch of Jews putting Citation needed no matter how much sources are put there. That way, people can't actually see the sources.

Classic Arab ballbusting tactic: conspiracy theorize.
I don't doubt that a historical arab leader actually said "zionist propaganda made them shit their pants and leave without ever being threatened"

What I doubt is the event which this sourced Arab leader is illustrating without sources

>So then you don't the support refugee invasion?
No, but i'm not going to delude myself that the West didn't destabilize their countries simply to protect Israel.
>Except there was no invasion.
Except there was. Israel has invaded and tried to annex Lebanon twice, Egypt for the Sinai peninsula, and Syria for the Golan Heights.

>Classic Arab ballbusting tactic: conspiracy theorize.
Not at all. The only ones who create conspiracies are the Jews, like how Neatnyahu said that Arabs are somehow responsible for the Holocaust, and how Hitler did it because Arabs told him to do it The Bullshit Jews feed themselves daily to justify their Zionist Apartheid state will never cease to amaze me.

WE

>No. Iraq is on a Iranian leash.
How so? As I see it now, the US invasion of Iraq put Iraq in the back pocket of the US. As the US sends military advisors to Iraq and rains down hellfire upon ISIS in coordination with the Iraqi government, it's hard to see how Iran is a better ally. Iraq could be best compared to South Vietnam at this point, albeit with a right to exist.
>Not with Erdogan in power. He is the most Anti-Zionist president Turkey had ever seen.
So? He can do plenty within his own borders and the weaker nations around him (Syria), but he doesn't have the political capital to do something so brazen as to invade a US ally, especially as a NATO member.
>Iran has Lebanon, Syria, and Iraq as allies. Hezbollah on it's own was able to prevent an annexation of Lebanon by Israel.
I made a grave error in my post overlooking Lebanon and Hezbollah as a pertinent force in the Palestinian-Israeli conflict. However, despite this I still believe the best they could do would be mount a good defense, preventing outward Israeli expansion. They could do little to stop the annexation of Palestine by Israel when it happens though. This is purely because they're an army stuck in the past whereas the IDF has everything it needs to keep with the times.
>The King of Jordan will get deposed...
I can see the king being under great pressure, but I don't think I can see him being deposed. I also don't believe there is any sort of precedent for such a thing happening in Jordan. But then again, I don't know everything that could possibly happen in the future in my hypothetical situation.
>Your delusional if you think America will side with Israel in a war against the entire Middle East
No I'm not, there's a precedent for this, en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Nickel_Grass