BCC Fan Club - August 8th

We might be doing something boys. We might be booming, banging, serving all the babies

No one?

Facing heavy resistance right now, hope itll break through

Bought about 20 BCC yesterday. The flippening is upon us brother.

102 now...boomin, bangin

Once it breaks 0.1 its a second moon

Jup, moon run confirmed.

WTF got to 102 and immidiately dropped to 99

Live Action Hong Kong movie directed by Jihan "John" Woo

A Better Tomorrow: The Hardest Fork

Volume increasing, dip bought off DIRECTLY. Strap in boyos

fucking ready

BTC flash-tanks
BCC flash-spikes

What did they mean by this?

Shit's stuck!

Classic chinks subtly shorting BTC and pumping BCC after work hours when every other chinks are dining with their parents.

Stop selling!!!!"#!"#
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Great bid wall of Chyna

YASSSS, 1k per coin soon

>1k per coin

C'mon now buddey, this is August 8th thread, we daily here, watching the daily show of the great summer blockbuster Hong Kong action movie.

Get realistic. $500 a coin would be ultra, I would eat the table where my computer is.

Ready to MOOOOON

Is that papa Jihan?

We 107 now

High stakes poker

Cooling off...BTC rising again.

Let's see if round 2 commences today.

"Unknown miner" stopped mining BCC. That why there are only 4 blocks mined in the last 9 hours. Expect a difficulty adjustment in the next hours, after that more blocks should be mined again.

Why, where, link, source? Difficulty up?

BTC war games?

FFS.

We live again, price action, boomin, bankin...

u-up we go

Told ya. Might as well say thanks in legacy btc :D 1MGtMMHPFghz7wz5tVc9Z294bi6mqugZs7

Cmoooonnnnn

The whales are going to crash it to scare people out and so they can buy lower. Mark my words.

dropt a buy order at 0.92

What exchange is that?

>1m

that's not how this works

are you blind its trex

Sold my 33 at 350 last night, made a nice profit but how fucked am I?

At 92 cents?

0.92 btc dog

You mean .092 and I think it'll go lower.

you're paying almost 1 btc for bcc? ur bad at this dude

I know no pleb outsider can time the market, but just wanna keep an extra eye...im scalping.

It's boomin and bangin again

Whahaha , you will be begging for 1 to 1 once you get your head out of cores ass and snap back to reality

I've been holding BCC since 0.07 though

gotta break that .12 sat wall...getting heavily pushed though. No sleep 7am...nailbiting

It's pushing up the 113 now...seems we'll see 114 and pump soon...

Action!

I FOMO bought the ATH yesterday, hoping to pass my bags to someone else this pump.

That brings up a good question: should I buy at the ATH or at the ATM?

He meant 0.092, I got in at $150 and $200 so I'm sitting pretty already. BCC is only going up, it's still grossly underpriced, obviously.

I'm in since 88

116...it's going off

Nice better than me

always gets stopped at the .12 Seems like he really wants everyone to eat it. Fucking huge sell wall too.

Since you've been here since .07 do you remember any other big ass sell walls 100+ BTC before it started mooning? I just got on board at .107

ITS MOONING

Looks like you are about to hand off your bags...kinda unsure of how high to expect this...I mean he wants that .12 wall gone. I just don't know if they'll eat it. Wish I would have been watching this closer.

>always gets stopped at the .12 Seems like he really wants everyone to eat it. Fucking huge sell wall too.

Yep, it's been doing that last few hours around 106, 110...now 112, 113

We could be jumpin real good if he gives up...

everyone who is not in this now is going to cry hard later. Volume is so high and shits brewing

Luke is going to build a party for us all

.12 is over 400btc away on bittrex

I want to believe...I lost 2 BTC to this on it's descent I would really like those back. If it hits .15 then I'm whole again. Not sure if it will today but maybe later this week.

look at the volume it's huge

>BCC shill club

it's been manipulated to fuck ever since it bottomed out, yes

Weak meme, 0/10, you gotta try harder faggot.

It's starting to fall back down

>buy one after the initial crash
>already making hundreds of dollars
Wow, this crypto shit is easy.

>Bought high sold low yesterday because I'm super panicky this shitcoin could flop at any moment
>Wake up thus morning
>Up 50%

WHY AM I SO BAD AT THIS HELP

Wait a bit, try to endure :D or get out if you want to, I'm still in.

>"tell him that his meme weak and he faggot, so we earn 2 rupees more"

Almost 400, then we can all have a coffee

ok good, I'm gonna get cozy and sleep then since clearly dude is on a mission. I think he's trying to get us to a new support level so everyone doesn't panic sell.

Fuck it, too much stress :D

one guy is about 1 mil USD deep in this shit. and that wall didn't get pulled btw it got sold into.

Giant whale manipulating isn't going for 10-20% gain...a 200+ BTC buy wall told me all I needed to know...I just wanted to make sure he's in it for some serious gainz and found out he's been doing this all the way up from 0.07. He's gotta be able to sell his stack and that will take time and effort to get this up high enough so he can do that at a profit and long enough to sell off.

What?? I wish I could roll back order book that far back...

You sure you saw 2000 BCC's moved?

fair call even if it goes up, nice job

it's entirely possible the guy was removing bricks as the sells were coming in, yeah

but there were definitely a LOT of sells into that wall, I couldn't keep track because of how fast it was.

sheeeeiiiitttt...wonder if it's Roger Ver's crew.

How high you think he's going to go for?

BCC is worth 10,000 buy with a discount at the moment, made possible by Blockstream.

I think the goal is to at least break the previous ATH of .48, they are in it to win it.

>break the previous ATH of .48

I don't think so. That would take some mind-warping volume.

How long would that take? That seems like an unrealistic goal.

Well was it any more realistic for people to be buying at that range a week ago?

My theory though is they want to get it just high enough to lure more miners over when BCC becomes more profitable than BTC, increased miners will make it easier for the market to panic buy and send it higher. How long it will take who knows. I think alot of action will occur after Segwit locks in tonight.

no clue. I feel like I am low enough of a buy in at .107 (though not as lucky as the one user who got in at .07) that I would be ok dumping on the sell side of the mountain. I feel like he would go to at least .13 or .14 since he is clearly making a heavy handed effort to get to .12 and the sell wall that's there. I would really really like for this to get up to .15 but that's alot of fucking money to go through. I think we have hit support level...will probably be kinda calm for now.

>My theory though is they want to get it just high enough to lure more miners over when BCC becomes more profitable than BTC

That's what I'm thinking too, it's about bottom line not some crypto autismo after all. But remember, on the ATH day (I was day trading) the volume was, if I recall, at least 50% more than ETH volume.

So the surge needed to get ATH is, in my opinion, pipe dream.

But then again, from 110 (where we seem to be stuck now) to 200...perhaps. I like this BCC, very action, much excite! :D

>to 200

I'm talking in "coming days/weeks" of course, just to be clear. Not today lol.

Can we get to .150 toda? papi i like

Also guys - it's nice to zoom out every once in a while :D

It's nice to dream! :D

doubtful...it took a day from .07 to now. Maybe tomorrow if this maintains. I'm hoping once it appears AGAIN on the front page of trex that the volume and FOMO realization kick in and we get a heavy pump...

ugh is that a good old double top forming

I'm just really hoping these fuckers push harder and harder. That chart reminds me of NMR and I would like some nice big gainz and not the steaming turd dead fish NMR has become.

I think he is raising support levels.

my latest meme

please donate bcc to:
19w9eXAZFM9njdwdQvs5dVwGJxP91HJJP4

>reminds me of NMR

AAAAAAAAAA don't curse BCC, Numaleaire was shitcoin, I don't think anyone will see returns on that if they got burned.

BCC on the other hand, is flexing muscles.

Remember...

>tfw holding $1200 bags of NMR bought at .05

This coin has good fundamentals. Price will continue to trend upwards. Screen cap this.

an honest chuckle

Just hold you autistic cunt, a 5 billion coin with solid fundamentals is not disappearing overnight.

Hell even a shitcoin like eth is still holding value

Not my work, obviously, I don't know jack shit about charting. But some of you might find it useful.

yeah BCC is actively trying to supplant it's rival and has whales actively pushing for that.

Good a little bit on the way hope more follow. Lots a little bits is one more right?