What are your thoughts on iota?

What are your thoughts on iota?
I still have no idea if I'm a retard or not for buying a shitload of them.

you are of the highest intellect

This

This

bittrex when?

if your primary coins arent BTC and ETH then you're a gambler

could work, but maybe not

Sent ;)

ETH is a scam to sucker cryptonewbs into thinking they've just gotta buy and hold like folk did with bitcoin. Sorry dipshits but you're gonna get get raped by that Skelly aids alien.

IOTA is the end game currency.

I see it as a third option.
BTC= Digital Gold
ETH= Digital Banking
IOTA= Protocol for massive minimal transactions

Macro transactions are perfectly feasible. They just market it for IoT because they are focused on immediate real world use cases

If you have know idea whether you are a retard or not, then unfortunately you most likely are, and your chances are down to sheer luck. You might be a lucky retard though, so don't be sad.

no idea, no idea, i wanted to say NO idea!!

WHO'S THE RETARD NOW

If dubs, then iota will break 1 dollar this week

you're right...

we need low fee microtransactions to do business with your whore mother

just bought 100k

I love the idea of iota - free micro transactions.

But I'm not sure what is the reason for hoarding coins. This is not designed to be a currency. There won't be a store that accepts iota as payment. It's like I'm buying IP addresses and hoping that in the future people will have a need for them and will buy them from me.

It was me

I own 2500 units of this ass coin and I won't sell below 10x. 10x or bust.

was just about to ask this.
anyone know?

15 billion market cap is unrealistic. I'm hoping for 3-5x

They are have a few updates this week. My biggest hope is for bittrex.

true. I tried to point out the unique properties, which make each a viable investment.

well how much is 0.001% of the internet worth?

It's the ONLY coin that could compete with credit cards. Once it's further developed expect normies to get on board

I... I only have 1.3Gi and no money left for further investments this year. Am I going to make it?