Does sacrificing an animal actually do anything?

Does sacrificing an animal actually do anything?

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/Most-Dangerous-Book-World-Ritual/dp/1937584178/
amazon.com/Myth-September-11-Satanic-Democracy-ebook/dp/B016JTI4S0/
youtube.com/watch?v=EQ04UjoErP4
query.nytimes.com/gst/abstract.html?res=9802E7D8103FEE3BBC4950DFB366838D629EDE&legacy=true
query.nytimes.com/gst/abstract.html?res=9D06E5D8163BE33BBC4E52DFBF66838D629EDE
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Saturnalia
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Temple_of_Saturn
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Saturn_(mythology)
youtube.com/watch?v=XHAXjRPXH2Q
whale.to/b/moloch_s.htm
illuminatiwatcher.com/decoding-illuminati-symbolism-saturn-black-cube/
youtube.com/results?search_query=9/11 ritual
youtube.com/watch?v=8j1pH8Ll5fw
youtube.com/watch?v=140-t9qJRps
youtube.com/watch?v=fP0o1phfpsw
youtube.com/watch?v=-nzETuIYS1Q
youtube.com/watch?v=KnUyQmwBOt8
youtube.com/watch?v=qXxVOSS3aNk
youtube.com/results?search_query=9/11 synchronicity
youtube.com/watch?v=ZSm9m_C8Mbw
youtube.com/watch?v=5rb8n2hTToo
youtube.com/watch?v=sayNs0LoVOc
youtube.com/watch?v=-UXtScqrRWM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Define "anything"

Weak post, kill yourself.

You get some meat out of it.

Isn't it forbidden to eat sacrificial meat though?

Well, you give a bunch to god/gods, the rest you gather for a barbecue.

At least that's how the local Muslims here do it.

It turns the animal into an odor pleasing to the Lord (apparently).

depends.

Depends on the religion. In the Bible, some of the meat was given to the temple to be eaten by the priests. In the Iliad, they sacrifice 100 heifers and eat all of it but a couple legs which they wrap in fat and burn.

in Rome? no

I think it was even compulsory

i thought there wasn't sacrifices in islam

Anything 'real'? Most probably not. Don't underestimate morale and belief though.

Only if everybody in Rome is acting perfectly in accordance with all of the religious laws, and the sacrifice and accompanying ritual are all performed with no mistakes whatsoever.

I'm a big fan of the ant theory. Why would god care about some fucking goats? How would you react if ants started worshipping you and offered you other random bugs in sacrifice?

You offer your ram to God so he can keep the universe running.

YES, IT TERMINATES THE LIFE OF AN INNOCENT BEING.

Go ask /x/

>killing cows
Absolutely barbaric desu

The sacrifice has little to do with any God its devoted to. Rather, on death the energy within a creature is released and can be harnessed towards a goal. Mass murder can achieve a similar effect if one is skilled enough.

Life is valuable thus killing a living thing for a god shows respect and praise to them because you are willing to give up a life for your deity.

The more important the god the more animals killed, if animals are seen as worthless then humans are used instead.

spotted the poo in loo

aite let me explain in leymans terms

cattle worshipping was spread all over. it was thee religion.

its origins lie in ancient cattle mutilations. primitive man learned quickly the spiritual worth of cattle to ayylmao
ie ayylmao draining blood of cattle is similar to religious ritual draining of xattle

its ancient pagan ritual sacrifice ("trial by fire" ) to moloch rebranded as redemption/endure persecution

In Hebrew, the verb meaning "to seal a covenant" translates literally as "to cut"

The Most Dangerous Book in the World: 9/11 as Mass Ritual
amazon.com/Most-Dangerous-Book-World-Ritual/dp/1937584178/

amazon.com/Myth-September-11-Satanic-Democracy-ebook/dp/B016JTI4S0/

youtube.com/watch?v=EQ04UjoErP4

1936 stressed the intolerable sufferings of the millions of Jews in "the European holocaust." Urges De-!te ]Policy t suggested the need for a clear and definite policy on the part of the
query.nytimes.com/gst/abstract.html?res=9802E7D8103FEE3BBC4950DFB366838D629EDE&legacy=true

1936 STREICHER ADVISES FOREIGNERS ON JEWS; Tells Group at Nuremberg the Way to Solve 'Problem' Is to Exterminate Them.
query.nytimes.com/gst/abstract.html?res=9D06E5D8163BE33BBC4E52DFBF66838D629EDE

ritual sacrifice is the theme of satanism. the facade of love, kindness, and righteousness is to trick the sheep to slaughter.

was equated with the Carthaginian god Ba'al Hammon, to whom children were sacrificed, and to Yahweh, whose Sabbath was first referred to as Saturni dies, "Saturn's day," in a poem by Tibullus, who wrote during the reign of Augustus; eventually this gave rise to the word "Saturday" in English.[35] The identification with Ba'al Hammon later gave rise to the African Saturn, a cult that enjoyed great popularity until the 4th century. It had a popular but also a mysteric character and required child sacrifices

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Saturnalia

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Temple_of_Saturn

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Saturn_(mythology)

mystic and a 33rd degree mason, taught that each of the three Abrahamic faiths has a planet that governs that religion. Judaism is Saturn: the symbol of Judaism is a hexagram symbol of Saturn, and the day of worship is on Saturday, day of Saturn

Saturn's hexagon

youtube.com/watch?v=XHAXjRPXH2Q

whale.to/b/moloch_s.htm

illuminatiwatcher.com/decoding-illuminati-symbolism-saturn-black-cube/

youtube.com/results?search_query=9/11 ritual

youtube.com/watch?v=8j1pH8Ll5fw
youtube.com/watch?v=140-t9qJRps
youtube.com/watch?v=fP0o1phfpsw
youtube.com/watch?v=-nzETuIYS1Q
youtube.com/watch?v=KnUyQmwBOt8
youtube.com/watch?v=qXxVOSS3aNk
youtube.com/results?search_query=9/11 synchronicity

youtube.com/watch?v=ZSm9m_C8Mbw
youtube.com/watch?v=5rb8n2hTToo

youtube.com/watch?v=sayNs0LoVOc
youtube.com/watch?v=-UXtScqrRWM

It brings the community together since it would give the poor meat.

It makes Yahweh happy, what more could you ask?

No, not at all. Sacrifices were basically glorified barbecues.

It gives the gods of your people good harvest and healthy livestock.

No, it dies absolutely nothing. Animal sacrifice has been denounced after Christ sacrificed himself for the sins of mankind on the cross. No animal sacrifice will ever mean anything after that event took place.

why did animal sacrifice ever mean anything? logically the idea of animal sacrifice makes zero sense.

>indian talking about barbarism

Sacrifice yourself*

Question: what exactly did people do with the meat they set aside for their god? I've always wondered this, if you leave it somewhere it's just gonna rot or be eaten by scavengers. Did they just burn it in most religions or what?

Why spread lies?

To actually answer your interesting theory.

I'd be surprised, yet flattered. If somehow I could understand that ants were making sacrifices and giving gifts in my name, I would protect them and continue to let my ego get boosted.

Yeah, bro, it gives you superpowers, retard