Other urls found in this thread:

github.com/brave-intl/bat-mercury-concept/blob/master/README.md
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Generic
Shit
Coin

>I bought at ATH

Mooning. Coinbase. Eich. Jave. Winning.

Can I get a quick rundown on this coinbase rumor?

Coinbase buy widget coming, big name publisher partnerships, Brendan fucking Eich and his team of MIT crypto scientists. This is going 10x in the next month.

Is BAT the comfiest coin to hold right now or what

Yes Veeky Forums, respond to this guy. Why on earth would Coinbase have anything to do with BAT?

wouldn't, stop listening to retards.

Educate yourself you brainlet

github.com/brave-intl/bat-mercury-concept/blob/master/README.md

Feels damn good being balls deep in BAT

Don't forget, BAT is in first stage of redpill

I can see this going 2x but not higher than that

Lol, stay poor

The fuk is BAT mercury?

Ok, what are your conservative estimates?

Attention Deficit Coin

It was at 11k sats for a while. It's probably going to 20k or so when it actually gets implemented in Brave and the project moves forward more.

People always underestimate the gains in Crypto. You will be surprised.

Proof of concept is there. they've already done it with Bitcoin on the brave browser.

Judging by the progression of online advertising and marketing, it's only gonna get more saturated because of emerging economies like India Bangladesh Pakistan etc. People are only gonna become more ad conscientious. And plugins like adblockers not only make advertisers more pissed, but it's not sustainable because there's loopholes around it. I have adblock on anytime I wanna watch something online like tv shows on websites, and I still get popups and intrusive ads etc.

Or publishers for example. Look at online media outlets like WSJ or The Economist, The Atlantic etc. You can't access their work if you have adblock enabled, try it for yourself and you'll get a message that blocks the article and says 'disable adblock to view content'.

It's a mega problem for both publishers and consumers. That's why BAT is gonna only Excel. It's already excelling and the haven't spent a cent on marketing.

It's da fyoutcha ma dude

i want this cunt of a coin to hit at least $5, but i want it to rocket to $25.

i've made a few boo-boos along the way, but i am all in (almost) on BAT and could do with this coin making me a millionaire.

I have my fingers crossed for Eichman killing it.

what is your uneducated guess on $10 in the next 12 months?

>Or publishers for example. Look at online media outlets like WSJ or The Economist, The Atlantic etc. You can't access their work if you have adblock enabled, try it for yourself and you'll get a message that blocks the article and says 'disable adblock to view content'.
You can easily block those too. But I understand your point. Normies dont know.

But its also true that most people hate ads. Even normies. Speaking from my ignorance about the brave browser...why would someone want to use a browser created just to push ads into you?

It's the same premise as free app vs a priced app. Consumer will pay a premium for a free app solely because they'll get rid of ads.

Obviously some online publishers already have this system in place for them. The difference is that the BAT system will be a trans-web service and integrated in the browser for ALL websites contingent on the publishers and CCs jumping on board. If you want keep your online business competitive, you'll adopt this system, the same way that restaurants adopted JustEat or UberEats... It is a system that guarantees a growth in revenue.

It'll be the Brave browser (a browser that has +500k downloads in the span of a year and a half (again, virtually nothing spent on marketing). Then they'll come out with plugins for other browsers. Google is waaaay behind in this regard, so it's not tangible for them to make their own token and system etc. This is where brand development and being around the block (no pun intended) helps big time

Sorry I'm rambling

I recommend everyone holding BAT shill the fuck out of Brave this week as an alternative to Chrome since Google can't help fucking itself.

if you hold even 1 of these
and you don't use the brave browser you are a dummy.

BAT in accumulation. Buy now or kys later.

What did Eich mean by this?

>yet
It means that we will likely see it added sometime in the near future

[Buy orders intensifies]

Will 650 get me lambo or need mor?

Bump

>we already partnered with Coinbase but they don't know about it yet