NEO AAAAHHH STOP THE RED MOMMY PLEASE STOP THE RED

I BOUGHT IN AT 19 FUCK FUCK FUCK NO NO NO NO NO MOMMY PLEASE ALL I SEE IS RED I DON'T LIKE THE RED MOMMY PLEASE AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

>tfw just made $700 thanks to the SIGT pump

Can't wait to buy this juicy dip...

Best Wojak ever

Majin Buu

WHERE IS THE FLOOR

>people still cave into fomo
Stupid fucking idiots, you deserve to lose your money

thats a good meme picture really

Who knows. Just wait until it stops falling.

250-300k, as long as there is no major improvement or rumors.

Enjoy your bags, faggots. It will take a large company to, you know, actually use Neo for it's intended purpose to reach 600 again and so far there are no signs that they are even close to that happening.
That big opportunity cost hodling bags when everything is mooning. Too bad. You were warned.

Anyone who fucked up like me, post your wojak face. This is now a pink wojak thread.

time to buy soon?

If this goes sub 10 I'll bite! Keep getting slaughtered sheeple
SELL SELL

I DON'T CARE IF I LOSE ALL MY BITCORNS, PINK WOJAK IS THE BEST THING TO COME FROM Veeky Forums IN AEONS

NEO 1/4

Just sold half of my profit, it will go down and then time to buy again

Not at all. Wait til AT LEAST $10 - $12. And if bitcoin pulls back from its rally, expect an even bigger dip.

For those that bought at the top.. Hope you learned a lesson. You never buy at the top. You sell or hold. Hype and FOMO will kill you

NEO 2/4

Wow I was just about to buy in yesterday...
Lucky I didn't lol.

This guy gets it, sell us your cheap bags!

>270% profit after the dip

kys idiot

NEO 3/4

NEO 4/4

The communist party is fine with private crypto concerns in China as long as the majority of rubes are round eye and apparatchiks are being paid.
Given the hundreds of millions neo has attracted for such a small dev team and their bullshit platform that doesn't even work these cunt eyed fucks are laughing all the way to the bank at the expense of all the round eye retards on bittrex.

does this crap actually work on people?

anyone who has followed the project for more than 5 seconds can figure out this is bullshit

Look at their current market cap. It works splendidly combined with a team of shills.

New Margin Buu idea: have the funny smug frog guy pulling Buu towards the left of the image so that the laser cuts him in half vertically

Maybe smug frog can be a different color than green