SIGT

Can this piece of shit actually make it onto bittrex?
Tons of other shitcoins have made their claims that they'll get on bittrex because of the volume and shit (MOON ESP) and applied but they never made it on

Anyone have any actual proof of it getting onto bittrex, because the bittrex team either takes their sweet ass time or never does anything most of the time.

Other urls found in this thread:

explorer.signatum.io/richlist
internal.signatum.io/
nullspam.ru/nodes/signatum/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

BCkbVwcx6Jv3N3UUvnJPDfXaE8aTMy71nN SEND ME 5 SIGT OR YOUR MOM DIE TONIGHT

She's already dead you're too late

(IF) it hits the exchange it will be dumped within a week. ttrex is probably aware of this right?

Volume: 790.11411103 BTC

This is proof that it going to bittrex

>muh volume

You are retarded.

Some user posted this in another thread. Might be fake though.

DNT is having trouble with trex, why the hell would u think this piece of shit can make it on there?

because DNT is a scam dude lol.

no its not. Even iconomi invested in it. I bought that dip and have 1btc worth of it for 600sat

They applied at the end of July.
Bittrex began to follow their account on August 4.

Those are the facts, everything else is FUD

Whale here. About to dump 13 worth of SIGT. down to 2400 or so.

Wait an hour or 2. It's going back down to 800 sats.

Whales have accumulated and made enough profit to crash it now.

Remember bulls makes money, bears make money, pigs get slaughtered. Don't be greedy

13 SIGTs? dont do this m8

Oh wow. It's at 3000 sats now. KEK.
>b-but bittrex
pfffffffffffhahaHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA

NEVER EVER

I warned you yesterday, but you all were too euphoric to listen.

thanks

this lol

t. sold at 4900 LUL

13 BTC worth. Approx 287k Sigt

hands are getting weak user, help :/

SELL NOW

whale here, going to buy 300k sigt, i dont want the price to go down ;)

dump whale, doitnow

sure you are, but you are a retard and must hate money

it's being manipulated so hard right now. somebody is constantly creating the exact same small sell orders a little under 3000 sats

Whale here. About to dump 1,000,000 SIGT. Because fuck everything.

Oh, I'll buy the bottom of the panic my trade causes and make 15 BTC because of the suckers my trade draws in.

Whale here, I am about to dump 0.5 BTC worth :)

whale here I have 6 gorillion siggs dumping in 2min back to 500 sats to bury the coin, because i hate money and want to fuck you all over

Whale here

Some of you are alright, dont buy SIGT tomorrow

Your wish is my command

bags are heavy
knees weak
sigt spaghetti

>sub 3k

Love how the mining network hash rate just reduced by 3/5 lol.

wow, THE iconomi? no way

sigt will have no trouble getting onto bittrex. it's a fairly launched mining coin with no frills, no funny business. it has top volume on craptopia. it has been followed by bittrex. it's happening.

>babby's first dip
>can't observe the cuphandle
I guess I have to spell it out.

When a coin first appears it usually spikes in price because the whales are instantly on it, then they dump. This is where most shitcoins end.
SIGT (like many before it) is rising again because non-whales are actually supporting it. This is the "cup."
When it starts rising again, big money players force it down to buy in at a lower price. This is the handle, and it is our current position. They wouldn't interrupt the upward trend unless they wanted to buy more, otherwise they'd have sold higher.
You'd be smart to buy now, anyone selling is only driving the price down for others to buy in.

I'm gonna hold these fucking bags until they become profitable

Whoever is doing this, I hope you fucking die in your sleep tonight.

explorer.signatum.io/richlist

We have new 1mln< whale. Sell more you faggots

>went back up to 3500 sats

>explorer.signatum.io/richlist

Notice how the network hash rate has declined by 40%? Lol. Don't be a bag holder. The #1 Guy has dumped 900k sig so far.

retard here, what is this showing?

It'll be back over 4000 soon.

wow the hash rate dipped. that has never happened before

rofl god you newbies are funny

my pump and dump group has a bot that has buys/sells at the minimum quantity needed to put in an order just to maintain a certain price while everyone accumulates.

we just picked up over 25 btc worth at 3k sats

thank you for the cheap bags

Stop with the FUD. This dip literally exists so the whales can buy more as it continues going up. The buy orders are coming in right now.

Doesn't prove anything, how do you know it wasn't moved to a bunch of various wallets?

The hash rate dips and rebounds constantly. Nothing new. There are some big farms that jump in and out when the difficulty goes up, then start again after the difficulty drops. Been going on for a while now.

>LARPing on an anonymous imageboard
for what purpose? You can gain no fame or recognition.

You whales should bury this coin into oblivion so I can buy 1M and make 100K let's fucking go boys

which bot you bros use? trying to decide between haas/gun/leonardo

WTF what are you looking at? internal.signatum.io/ It goeas up and down all the time

Average difficulty 24h 31129 +30.3% yesterday 23895
nullspam.ru/nodes/signatum/

we are ok

>> You can gain no fame or recognition

exactly why I don't care if you lose money or not. go ahead and sell now dumbass

can u put me in this group? i have 50k sigts

send me link to your group. Wann join (I am 15btc worth)

thanks just bought 100k!

Do we see this going sideways for a while or what, boys? The halving is upon us and I'd like to make the right play but having a hard time reading SIGT.

How big is the handle on this cup?

I would just say fuck it and buy some now. It was 2400 sats just a few minutes ago, now 3200.

We are good m8. It almost perfectly jump from 50% fib level and as you can see it bouce twice from it. If you are lucky you can grab some coins for 3000sat but up is only way from now.

Reminder: This is the time to buy, the whales are doing the selling. Ride the waves caused by the whales, don't try to swim after them.

whales are not fucking selling. They just want to push price down. Check richlist whales are only bigger.
Thanks to this dump I move up from top50 to top40 and I am not finnish yet

Yeah, I'm sitting on 20k sigt at the moment and although I could take a nice profit by cashing out now I feel like that's what the big boys just want the smaller fish to do. I still see this as a 50-100m marketcap coin.

Does cryptopia not have limit orders? Seems crazy especially on an exchange that has so many small marketcap coins.

how low you think it's going?

That's the point... They sell a shitton and then buy it back and more after the dip that selling causes.

The price seems to be stable above 3000, it dropped below for a short while but quickly jumped back up. Now's the time to buy

yeah its shitty, no stop limit orders.
You can try on coinigy.com. You can set orders there but craptopia API is also not best one and sometimes orders are not executed

That was a sign from the whales to weak hands to not panic sell.

>whale
>.5 Bitcoin
Clean your room