"Ethereum just a scam coin" they said

"Ethereum just a scam coin" they said

"Ethereum is a pump and dump" they said

Sound familiar?

Other urls found in this thread:

github.com/ethereum/research/wiki/Problems
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Dump fucking neo, buy lots of ETH.

Sounds simple enough to me. With ETH going back to $350 soon who wouldn't buy?

kek enjoy your bags and your shitty written code coin

but Ethereum WAS a pump and dump. We are just witnessing the dump phase.

dude, if people followed your advice they would literally want to kill themselves in a few months. not cool.

enjoy your corolla while i'm driving round my rolls

The problem is NEO and previously ANS has been shilled so hard even I thought it was some fucking meme coin. Then I actually did some learning and realised it's rank #10 (not a shit coin) and probably $200 next year. Even if it doesn't reach $200+ like ETH if it even reaches $100 I'll make a shit ton of money.

>ETH is approaching a level that was held for weeks around an ATH
>HURR ITS DUMPING HSFSHGHUSGUGDSHF

Ethereum is the best investment in crypto. Most serious investors are balls deep in it. The only people that don't have at least 50% in ETH are NEET losers on Veeky Forums or bitcoin maximalists.

Most "serious" investors would realise that yes it's a good hold but currently it's not the best investment to maximise profit. People are allowed to diversify their positions user

Oh I certainly agree with you there. Considering its size, it's not going to grow as fast as a coin with a market cap of $100 million for example. Same goes for Bitcoin. Short term (~1 month) it isn't the best investment, but long term (~2 years) it's the best investment in crypto.

Serious investors don't trade cryptocurrency like us retards though. Stock trading yes, crypto trading no.

>long term (~2 years) it's the best investment in crypto.
nope. that would be NEO.

No. NEO is a shitcoin and won't exist in 2 years.

>NEO

The only reason people are big on NEO is 'muh China.' What about NEO is fundamentally different from the other smart contract platforms also competing for ETHs spot?

Most of NEO FUDers are faggots who sold ( or would have sold ) Eth at 7$ then kept repeating it was a shitcoin, a scam or whatever until they had to run to catch it at 50.
It's so familiar it's uncanny lol

wow an ETH fag thinks this? no way.

so you would advise ethereum over bitcoin for 2+ years investing?

Look at Ethereum research section, nearly 50% of the problems solved already, and 50% more to go:

github.com/ethereum/research/wiki/Problems

NEO unfortunately doesn't have anything comparable. Say what you want about Vitalik but he assembled a world class team to crack these problems as well. I dumped mine a bit before the peak, but don't regret it - put it all in BTC, ETH, ETC and XMR. NEO just doesnt inspire confidence for long term gains.

NEO isn't ETH you dumbfuck, it's GAS

Nah not really an Eth fag. I'm just here for the money and have no attachment to any coin whatsoever.
I made a shit ton with Eth and I'm going to make a shit ton with Neo, that's all.

I'm just pointing how déja vu this looks to me : constant FUD against the coin and its holders, 30% rise one day, 30% crash the day after.. good times.

>buys ETC
>thinks he has an opinion worth listening to

>buys etc back in march thinking it was eth
I still have those idgaf.