Price Surge & General Info

Anyone got any info or ideas on why ethereum might be surging this week?

As far as I can tell, there's been no news from the team for over a month now.

Is this just all speculation and gambling with house money at this point?

Other urls found in this thread:

trends.google.com/trends/explore?q=ethereum
trends.google.com/trends/explore?q=bitcoin
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

private PnD groups

The fuck are you talking about? HP just announced yesterday they are joining the EEA. Like 2 weeks ago Mastercard joined. Russian airlines using ETH now. Places like Bank of America putting up job descriptions to hire people familiar with Ethereum (and no mention of other crypto) and many, many other things have come out for ETH over the past few weeks.

Have you even fucking googled "ETH news" before posting this?

>that's all old news user, everyone already knew all that
Most normies are still finding slowly about crypto and throwing their money at it when they hear all this information. It's still new enough to be relevant.

>le 10 billion dollar PnD meme
>le 250% dead cat bounce

trends.google.com/trends/explore?q=ethereum

trends.google.com/trends/explore?q=bitcoin

i wonder which you should buy

Not to mention at the last core devs meeting (July 28) they said that Metropolis testing should be done in 2-4 weeks

>looks at btc interest by region

past normie status

into nigger status

within the last month there was an eea announcement
>mastercard
>cisco
>scotiabank

hp didn't announce, they announced they're announcing in september

>hp didn't announce, they announced they're announcing in september
cool so some people buy in now and laggards buy in again later

Should I buy more ETH now? Do you expect it to rise higher within the week?

WOULD ALSO LIKE TO KNOW THIS

If you haven't learned yet: BUY THE FUCKING DIP and you will make money.

some of the very wealthy in africa are not delusional idiots, there are indeed africans with IQs above 105 as well

tens of millions of dollars in a shithole like that - do the math

It's not unlikely for it to go back up over $350 within the next 2 weeks. But you can't fucking panic sell. That's literally all it takes. Buy and hold for weeks and you will double your money. But you have to be willing to see losses in the meantime knowing the money will come back in soon enough.

>FOMO: The Post
Lol, ETH is a russian scam youre gonna lose everything. Buy NEO, and join us on the rocket to the moon

literally no proof

ETH price is linked to BTC price.
BTC is going up

>FOMO: The Post
Lol, NEO is a chinese scam youre gonna lose everything. Buy ETH, and join us on the rocket to the moon

See I can shitpost too.

>Vitalik's fanboys getting emotional

I have spoken to individuals who work for/with Consensys, and individuals on the Ethereum/Quorum team at JP Morgan.

They will be implementing the switch to the public blockchain after Raiden and Metropolis are both good to go.

Make of this what you will.

Buy Tezos.

Thank me later

does your dad work for nintendo?

No. Why?

I got heavily involved in crypto (Eth specifically), a year ago. I do all of my own legwork calling offices/personnel, writing, and interviewing.

this is usually the case, but right now they are going opposite directions.

Is this good or bad

I get they want to use ethereum tech. But they wouldn't be using the actual ether coin/blockchain?

Or have I missed something?

u thought $200 is the new normal for ETH? Nigger this is not LTC. u aint seen shit yet.

they're not going to use the ETH chain, it'd be a private chain, which means ETH has no value for these companies.

The enterprise Ethereum alliance is just bullshit marketing, like all the ICOs that use ETH to profit off of dumbasses.

The SEC is getting really pissed at ETH too

>who gives a fuck about the SEC? The point is they are almost done, nations are irrelevant now. They are actually just well connected mobsters.

>yfw nigerian prince scams start telling you that you have won 1000 ETH

>le bitcoin army