He's not stacking up BCC for the greatest pump of his lifetime

>he's not stacking up BCC for the greatest pump of his lifetime
heres the chance to buy btc at 300 and your not doing it

some people deserve to be poor
cya faggots

Is the BCC going to pump?

>implying I need to buy any BCC when Poloniex will give me a literal shitton of it for free this week
I was lending out bigly on Poloniex during the split while keeping a portfion of my holdings in a cold wallet for "free money" meme. Took my free money and now Poloniex will give me a huge stack of MORE free money this week in addition to the gains I was making lending BTC out this whole time.

I have absolutely no reason to buy this shitcoin when people keep giving it to me for free.

What do you mean poloniex is giving free shit?

Bought 20 yesterday. Banking on Segwit being a mess and BCC flippening tonight.

>What do you mean poloniex is giving free shit?
Fucking lol. How can you be this uninformed about a coin you've supposedly invested in?

Poloniex is going to be the first to give out free BCC again soon to all its members, this week. They fucking announced it. Later this year will be Coinbase. Go see for yourselves ffs.

>there are people posting on Veeky Forums right now who are waiting for exchanges to give them their BCC, and didnt withdraw before segwit

according to all the Bcash shills here today, the future is Bcash anyways so it doesn't matter about having these exchange coins right now does it?

I did withdraw to a paper wallet actually. I did both. I kept a decent stash in a paper wallet for the BCC, and cashed that out the first day while it was still high through ViaBTC. But then I also kept BTC on Poloniex for that nice 4% daily lending returns. And then BTC shot up in price and now on top of even that Polo decided they'd give me even more BCC in addition the lending gains I had already made.

It's like Christmas.

Autismcoin literally

It kind of amazes me that people are paying for BCC though. For me it's like it's falling from the sky because I had a lot of BTC.

In what ways could Segwit become a mess? Would like to know to prepare.

How tf am i supposed to withdraw all my btc from polo when I can only get 7k per day out. kind of my fault for putting so much on an exchange that doesn't let you withdraw shit. I got some out but still had like 25 btc in there, i'm glad Polo is following through though. just wish i had sold all my other cryptos for btc a few days before august 1st : P

Bitcoin, bit cash , bitcoin unlimited core and with sugar on top.
Heh
There is only 1 coin for the true blue 'mericans

People are going to want to off themselves in a year when they realize they didn't hold on to any of their beans....

>mfw i set the lending duration to up to 60 days
>mfw my 4.5% lending contract is still running
>mfw 35% gains so far for doing nothing

Also, are we credited BCC for BTC that was lended out at the time of the fork?
Kraken sent an info mail saying that people who borrowed BTC at the time of the fork had to buy additional BCC for the guy they borrowed from. In this case the guy who borrowed BTC from me must be fucked to oblivion.

Bcc mining difficulty dropped another 20 percent today. All that mining power which switch so soon

You think so? elaborate

Once it drops enough and the profitability rises at least equal to or higher than btc people will start showing their true colors and picking their sides.

There's a lot of corporate fuckery going on with btc. If the rumors of the block size increase being vetoed in another closed door meet are true then shit will hit the fan regardless. This is only the beginning.

25% greater profitability compared to yesterday
>tfw I've just been posting memes but it's coming true

I'm at cuckland so I can't check the numbers so that's good to hear.

It will keep flowing over during the coming weeks