WTF I SOLD ALL ETHER YESTERDAY

now it's mooning
thank you money skeleton

>mooning.

A gain after a fall isn't mooning. I bought in a few weeks ago, I've made around 30% profit

up 50% on my original investment. I'll bet we'll hit $300 today. If it forms a new floor I'm holding - otherwise I'm selling

Sold at 10% profit. I mean, still a profit but feel like an idiot anyway.

better than a 10% loss
Just be happy that if it crashed again you would have made that profit ;)

made a 10000% profit twice now.

I got on ether at the very beginning and used all my profits to jump in again after the crash.

i've made my fortune.

how have you made 10,000 percent a second time. Its only gone back up 70-80 percent.

But ya, If i had put 10 percent of my bitcoin into the ethereum pre sale 2014 i'd be worth 6million usd plus right now lol its fucked. I remember brushing off what i thought was "altcoin spam" back in the day. oh well. Opportunities seem to come and go so fast in crypto, but there are also so many of them.

THANK YOU SKELETON

if you couldn't see that eth was due to moon soon, then you should get out of crypto.....it's just the beginning, it'll be 500+ by october

Well obviously after he turned his 100k into 10 mil and sold at the top.

He bought back in with his 10 mil at 50x leverage. So he now owns 1 billion in ether tied up in leverage on some exchange. Duh.

Thank you skeleton

THANK YOU SKELETON

thanks for the skelly aids

(OP)
THANK YOU SKELETON

Thank you money skeleton.

you're a fucking moron

THANK YOU SKELETON

This isn't a scratch off ticket, take your gains and look for the next opportunity.

THANK YOU SKELETON

THANK YOU SKELETON

thank you based skeleton.

THANK YOU SKELETON

thx u money skeleton sir
- Rajesh frum mumbai

THANK YOU SKELETON

Thank you skeleton

THANK YOU SKELETON

sold my ETH at 10% profit and jumped into BCH

That was retarded. Day trading is really not my thing.