Accumulation phase?

What the fuck is this thing doing? I demand serious answers now.

ded

ded

I'm still holding RDD. I think it will be pumped when ReddID comes out. Yes soon, seriously.

ded

unfortunately, ded

the hype of redd-id is finished

yeah reddID is coming out soon

>year 2984
>ReddID is coming soon guys

I really hope it goes up. I have 10000.

But they only cost me like $2 so whatever.

I know Gnasher said ReddID was almost completed about a week ago.

Be sure to pay attention to volume very carefully.

It dropped by 50% from yesterday. Might be on its way to the grave.

I hold about $500 worth of this shit I bought at 70 sats.

Does anyone know if Bittrex shows a fucking volume history for their coins. How can this exchange be #2 and offer so little in tools for trading?

ded

it was ded like 3 fucking months ago seriously. zombie coin

REDD ID may be working fine, it may be completely useable

However, nobody is going to get let their money get slowly drained holding out for something which has no news or shown promise

Lol. Wow. Weak hands everywhere. It's cool.

dying
it's been close to release forever, dev is a filthy liar

Do you know the future of this coin?

I do. The price pumped without any real news and it has slowly been falling. Redd-ID is not vaporware and a tech demo is available on Reddcoin's YouTube channel. It is ambitious and is currently functional.

The whales will remove their sell walls once Redd-ID is released and then you can expect the suicide Pepes and Wojaks to come out in full force.

i bought 5k at 70 sats and today i will buy 1k at 32 sat. but i like money

JUST

your stupid that goes up to 1.03 dollar i will be a fucking billion air if this happens

What i don't get is how people can think they might get to lamboland by owning a 10k maximum of a coin that is far below from 1 cent each.
Are you all that retarded or what? Buy 500k or more, shut the fuck up and hope that this redd id gives you a decent return ffs

i will be good if it hits 40 cents

1 cent would be amazing

Back to 5 sats we go. I'll buy your bags when we get there

user I'm also buying this shit when it hits 5 sat

i will buy more if it hits that

>implies whales still bother with this shitcoin and haven't moved to much better alternatives.

You bought your 33 million at 120 sat? Meanwhile I made 230k of your retardness by buying $10k worth at 5 sat, and selling at 120. Anyone who is sane/isn't a bagholder of this garbage, understands it's dead for good.

>inb4 muh shitty pay to use gimmick ID, because it is so hard to wallet address

People are throwing millions at ICOs that have nothing more than a white paper. Reddcoin will actually have utility and a purpose.