We must attack the soft underbelly of the Axis

We must attack the soft underbelly of the Axis.

>"The expression 'hmmm cheque please!' was coined when, after a working lunch, Churchill remarked to the visiting Secretary of State, 'we must first begin by attacking the soft underbelly of the dragon.' Confused and frustrated, the Secretary reclined in his chair and exclaimed, 'Hmmmm cheque please!" [4]

I'm sure that fat fuck knew everything about soft underbellies

He may have been a fat, evil, beady, bigoted, classist, FUCKING WHITE MALE, but he wasn't wrong.

Churchill was the worst thing to ever happen to whites. Because of him Europe is forever cucked

>Hitler was the worst thing to ever happen to whites. Because of him Europe is forever cucked

Fixed it.

Hitler was on the right track. Churchill should have never dealt with the Marxists and their toxic culture. I know he hated them but he hated Nazis more.

Should have realized that soon England's colonies were coming home to BLACK the population. Should have realized that the only solution to Europe's future demographic problem is the final one.

Only Hitler had the foresight to realize the importance of the pure, white Aryan. Too bad he died.

AngloAmericans aren't aryan you cumbucket.

Germans aren't Aryan either. "Aryan" refers specifically to Indo-Iranian people. Why Hitler appropriated the term is anybody's guess.

Anglo/Americans are beyond saving at this point. But in the 1940s there was still hope.

Today only a few Europeans are pure enough to continue the existence of the pure Aryan stock. Most live in rural areas and are free from cultural Marxism/Judaism

>Hitler
>Aryan
>E1b1b

Churchill is god tier. There is nothing as cool as an antihero.

"...so as you can see Mr. Fisher, an attack on Gallipoli would win us the war in six months!"

My fucking man. I always saw him as a deeply flawed man yet great and capable of heroic action.

>fat
Wow fatphobic much, /pol/?

>be the most beloved and inspirational British leader
>also be militarily kind of retarded
>also be incredibly racist
>also be incredibly insecure and concerned about one's place in a dynasty stretching back decades
>be a chain smoking alcoholic with crippling anxiety issues

>snowniggers call themselves aryan
Kalki cannot come soon enough.

Rural white voter here.

Pretty much. I remember a good friend of mine (much older and wiser) always said that Churchill's books about the War are a must read for all intrested in the topic despite the unbelieveable amount of bias the bulldog put into 'em.

at least he was thinking outside the box

I think the chief fault was that the colonial troops relied upon just weren't up to snuff.

More like those cowardly Turks kept blowing up the English ships.

I have always wanted the sauce on that gif. Or context.

obviously it's some kind of propaganda film

It's probably some Turkish propaganda film from the earlier 1900's