In high school my physics teacher told me a lot of stories that i believe is bullshit

In high school my physics teacher told me a lot of stories that i believe is bullshit

>the reason Benjamin Netanyahu goes so hard on Palestinians is because his brother was one of the wrestlers killed in the Munich Massacre
>the guy who deciphered the hieroglyphics was also the guy who discovered that light acts as waves
>Soviet soldiers cast a giant concrete slab under chernobyl after it's meltdown and if they hadn't done this the molted reactor would have melted into the earth and would have with contact with the groundwater created a giant explosion that would have poisoned large parts of europe

How much of this is bullshit?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thomas_Young_(scientist)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Midrash
youtube.com/watch?v=ezohqY-vg4s&t=4202s
en.wikiquote.org/wiki/Talmud
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nephesh
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

defintly the last one as far as i know

but its not as bad as the time one of my history teachers told me that the constitution is a racists document that was stolen from the Iroquois tribe.

Was he a Jew?

>fake quotes

Do stormfags even bother to look up the shit they post?

the chernobyl one is true

>Yonatan "Yoni" Netanyahu (Hebrew: יונתן נתניהו; March 13, 1946 – July 4, 1976) was an Israel Defense Forces (IDF) officer who commanded the elite commando unit Sayeret Matkal during Operation Entebbe, an operation to rescue hostages held at Entebbe Airport in Uganda in 1976. The mission was successful, with 102 of the 106 hostages rescued, but Netanyahu was killed in action—the only IDF fatality during the operation.

Benjamin's other brother "Iddo" is still alive, so the first one is wrong

"lmao its fake"

Not an argument.

"Midrash Talpioth, 225-L. This is not a volume of the Talmud. It is something composed by a Turkish Jew in the 18th century. His name was Elijah ben Solomom Abraham, ha-Kohen."

You stormfags are so clueless it's hilarious.

>Turkish Jews aren't Jew

Kike gymnastics. Other than the filename, when was it stated that it was part of the Talmud?

are jews and goyim equal?

second one seems to be true

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thomas_Young_(scientist)

You claimed it was in the Talmud, you're the one using kike gymnastics. Quoting no-named 17th-century Jews and claiming it's in the Talmud is gymnastics.

he was just making a pun

>quoting an Iraqi Sephardic Rabbi
Typical. How about you take some other quotes from him, they are inconvenient to your argument so you probably won't.

>"The six million Holocaust victims were reincarnations of the souls of sinners, people who transgressed and did all sorts of things that should not be done. They had been reincarnated in order to atone."

>Following Hurricane Katrina in 2005, Yosef blamed the tragedy on U.S. support for the Gaza disengagement, and on a general lack of Torah study in the area where the hurricane occurred:
>There was a tsunami and there are terrible natural disasters, because there isn’t enough Torah study... Black people reside there (New Orleans). Blacks will study the Torah? (God said), let’s bring a tsunami and drown them...Hundreds of thousands remained homeless. Tens of thousands have been killed. All of these because they have no God... Bush was behind the (expulsion of) Gush Katif, he encouraged Sharon to expel Gush Katif...We had 15,000 people expelled here (in Israel), and there (in America) 150,000 (were expelled). It was God's retribution...God does not short-change anyone

>when was it stated that it was part of the Talmud?

"Midrash" is a part of the Talmud, that name alone implies it's apart of the Talmud

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Midrash

>The six million Holocaust victims were reincarnations of the souls of sinners, people who transgressed and did all sorts of things that should not be done. They had been reincarnated in order to atone.

Damn this sand-jew is based

my argument is that judaism teaches that goyim are inferior. are you saying im wrong?

When did Jews start believing in reincarnation?

No it's real

youtube.com/watch?v=ezohqY-vg4s&t=4202s

Was just classified by the Soviets for a long time

>quotes fake Begin quote
>quotes fake Talmud quote
>my argument

You don't have an argument. The most supremacist thing in Judaism is the whole "Jews have an upper soul, while Gentiles have a nephesh" and some prayers where you thank God for not making you a gentile. Other than that, it doesn't shit on Non-believers to the level that Islam does. It never condemns non-Jews to hell fire. Most Jews aren't even religious anyway, so quoting books 90% of Jews have never read is idiotic.

Jews don't definitively believe in anything.

נֶ֫פֶשׁ just means 'life' and is something that cattle and other animals have but i appreciate your honest in revealing that jews dont believe the goyim have souls and that they exist on the same level as livestock

>Black people reside there (New Orleans). Blacks will study the Torah? (God said), let’s bring a tsunami and drown them...Hundreds of thousands remained homeless. Tens of thousands have been killed. All of these because they have no God... Bush was behind the (expulsion of) Gush Katif, he encouraged Sharon to expel Gush Katif...We had 15,000 people expelled here (in Israel), and there (in America) 150,000 (were expelled). It was God's retribution...God does not short-change anyone

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Cry about it. Christianity is infinitely more evil than Judaism because atleast Jews think Non-Jews can be saved.

except for that they're chosen

there is no salvation in judaism

Detected the Juden. No wonder you had your yamaka in a bunch.

Yeah, but even then it's more nuanced then that. The Talmud talks about God choosing many other nations prior, but they all told him to fuck off and they didn't want to cut off their dicks and shit. The Jews were the only ones willing to mutilate their children and stone people to death for working on the sabbath. Get your facts straight.

It's true though. It's objectively more compassionate.

>Christianity is a fan fiction version of Judaism
>Judaism itself is a corrupted version of Samaritanism
>Thus rendering all of Christianity and Islam obsolete

How does it feel to worship a kike on a stick knowing the Samaritans have the more accurate Torah? Christianity is based off a Pagan Babylonian Judaism.

>The Talmud talks about. . .

>Christianity is infinitely more evil than Judaism because atleast Jews think Non-Jews can be saved.

lol. Is that what they brainwashed you in Hebrew school?

So now we know who are pushing these images on /pol/. Do you also LARP as a pagan on there too?

It's true though. According to Christianity, Non-Christians burn in hell. According to Islam, Non-Muslims burn in hell. How fucking divisive is that? It's actual brainwashing. According to Judaism, be a good person, don't kill anyone and you're fine.

I know it hurts, but you can't tell me Mr. Kike on a stick is a step up morally.

>You claimed it was in the Talmud

Citation needed.

>Teaches that non-ethnic jews dont have souls

>It's objectively more compassionate.

>more fake quotes

>be a good person

p.s. remember goyim aren't really people so this rule doesnt apply to them ;^)

>non-ethnic jews

The fuck you mean "ETHNIC Jews?" Half the Jews of today are converts. The Talmud also says converts are no less of Jews than Abraham, and that it's a sin to tell a Jew they are a convert. I love how quick you are to talk out of your ass.

It says that nowhere.

en.wikiquote.org/wiki/Talmud
>"Whoever destroys a soul, it is considered as if he destroyed an entire world. And whoever saves a life, it is considered as if he saved an entire world."

That's what a real Talmud quote looks like. One that actually has a source.

>According to Judaism, be a good person, don't kill anyone and you're fine.

Sure thing Schlomo.

Dat self projection. Glorious.

the sons of jacob. do you even torah?!

>destroys a soul

but you already said goyim dont have souls!!!!!

>stormfags are this retarded

The fact that the point of that went right over your head should tell you something.

>What is a Nephesh
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nephesh

>>hurr durr, he made me feel like a retard. Let me project my feels onto him.

Not an argument.

You didn't refute anything. Hitler said he was gonna take all the guns. Your claims that he didn't simply isn't an argument.

>"They refer to me as an uneducated barbarian. Yes, we are barbarians. We want to be barbarians, it is an honored title to us. We shall rejuvenate the world. This world is near its end."

He also admitted to being Barbarians too.

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nephesh

>human beings and other animals are both described as having nephesh.[1][2]

exactly its not something that is unique to humans and נֶ֫פֶשׁ can also literally mean "neck" so i dont know why wikipedia is saying it literally means "soul." hebrew is a fluid language where meaning of a word is derived from context rather than a fixed definition

What the fuck even happened to this thread?

You're delusional. His whole goal was to take away the people's rights, slowly but surely. He admitted and bragged about it openly himself. He wasn't hiding his intentions
>"The best way to take control over a people and control them utterly is to take a little of their freedom at a time, to erode their rights by a thousand tiny and almost imperceptible reductions. In this way the people will not see those rights and freedoms being removed until past the point at which those changes can be reversed."

>Stormfag posts fake quotes
>Kike chimps out at stormfag for it
>Stormfag keeps posting more
>Kike keeps chimping out
>Stormfag starts chimping out himself
>Kike takes the upperhand

It's currently a stalemate.

Nice source. Was that from the Jewish encyclopedia?

All of them are wrong
- Netanyahu's brother died in Uganda... but Idi Amin (Uganda's dictator back then) supported the terrorists who hijacked the plane which were palestinians

- Champollion has nothing to do with Young, Fresnel, Cornut and the other guys who laid the bases of the theoretical treatment of light as wave

- Idiocy

The 1938 German Weapons Act, the precursor of the current weapons law, superseded the 1928 law. As under the 1928 law, citizens were required to have a permit to carry a firearm and a separate permit to acquire a firearm. But under the new law:

Gun restriction laws applied only to handguns, not to long guns or ammunition. The 1938 revisions completely deregulated the acquisition and transfer of rifles and shotguns, and the possession of ammunition.
The legal age at which guns could be purchased was lowered from 20 to 18.[9]
Permits were valid for three years, rather than one year.
More classes of user were exempt from the requirement to hold an acquisition permit; holders of annual hunting permits, government workers, and NSDAP members were no longer subject to gun ownership restrictions. Prior to the 1938 law, only officials of the central government, the states, and employees of the German Reichsbahn Railways were exempted.
Manufacture of arms and ammunition continued to require a permit, with the proviso that such permits would no longer be issued to any company even partly owned by Jews; Jews could not manufacture or deal in firearms or ammunition.

Not an argument.

Not an argument

I always wonder why all the fake retarded shit looks super JPGey.

Muslim hell is temporary, for everyone, so it's less of a condemnation than Christian hell.

Even most Muslims won't go straight to heaven.

>using propaganda influenced quotes

What a trainwreck of a thread.

it's ironic

>Soviet soldiers cast a giant concrete slab under chernobyl after it's meltdown and if they hadn't done this the molted reactor would have melted into the earth and would have with contact with the groundwater created a giant explosion that would have poisoned large parts of europe
Almost.

So, you know the only difference between an atomic bomb and a nuclear reactor is the moderator, right. Two moderators are used: carbon and boron.

When shit started to hit the fan, there was a fire in the reactor. Some dozen of firefighters gave their lives to stop it, but the water they used were still in the auxiliary building.

The fuel and the cuve melted and Ruskies have thrown lead in the reactor from helicopters to cool it. It only resulted in more mass in the reactor and the concrete began to weaken.

Would the reactor break (pic related) and the fuel drop into water, it would have cooled the fuel and heated the water way to fast.

You probably did that experience when you throw boiling oil into water. The same would have happened, in much more powerful.

But now, the real problem start: as boron and carbon have a different freezing temperature than uranium, the products would have been separated and obviously, the critical mass would have been met.

So, if another dozen of firefighter haven't scarified their life to remove the water, Kiev would have been gone and all Europe would have been a post apocalyptic video game.

I recomand "the secret war of Chernoby" if you want to know more.

I'm sure the bones of dead Palestinians will be glad to hear how nice and tolerant the Jews really are

Idk about the rest of them but the Noel Ignatiev quote is 100% fake. He's a pretty cool historian and never said anything like that.

hey Veeky Forums.. we all know the expression "met an arsehole once, you met an arsehole. met an arsehole everywhere and maybe you're the arsehole"

why is this never transferred to jews?
i mean, get kicked out of one country and yeah they're probably anti-semites. kicked out of many countries over many centuries? maybe there's a good reason for that

he definitely is anti-whiteness

I thought JIDF was a meme

>all these people criticizing jews for saying these things
>while practicing a religion that says you are tormented forever if you dont believe in some random dude
woah, religion of peace

and that is without mentioning that most jews are atheist and therefore don't believe these things

>most jews are atheists

Top kek. Most Jews are not even self-described atheists, and the majority of those Jews who claim to be atheists most likely believe in Judaism and merely spread atheism in order to destroy non-Jewish societies in general and Western society in particular. After all, according to Judaism, Jews can lie to non-Jews whenever doing so will help to promote Jewish interests, so why would you believe that a Jew who claims to be an atheist is really an atheist and not a crypto-Jew who tries to subvert and destroy the very foundation of Western civilization?

Yes you're wrong, idiot. Try actually reading the Bible. The Jews are meant to be a light unto the nations, they're judged more harshly than Noahic righteous gentiles. Jews have 613 commandments on top of the more famous 10, to be a righteous gentile you only have to follow 7.

Are you illiterate? Go read the Torah for yourself, you'll find it in every copy of every christian bible you can find.