Explain bcc and get free btc/bcc

I have 10 bitcoins sitting in a paper wallet, if someone tells me how i get my bcc from the paperwallet to bittrex, I pay him 0.1btc or 1bcc.

Other urls found in this thread:

bitcoincash.org/
electroncash.org/
electroncash.org/#downld
electroncash.org
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Use the official electrum wallet to move your BTC to a new address.
Use a wallet (eltron cash or something) from bitcoincash.com and claim your BCH.

Import paper wallet private key on electrum. Send BTC to other wallet.
Import paper wallet privatr key on electron cash, send BCC to exchange

Same explanation at exactly the same second. Well fuck me.

download bitcoincash wallet from bitcoincash.org/

import your private key to this wallet.

done.

15R4s1PWXainXk1dHJNkBgPmpYK1F6akSz

Go to electroncash.org/ and download the Electron Cash wallet to your computer. Don't bother with the phone version. Use the computer version. Once you have it open, import your private key into the wallet and your BCC only will be imported. Your BTC will not be touched. Then, using the wallet, send it to your deposit address on Bittrex and you can sell it.

My BTC address is:
14QudzFf7MiDPmqhyEyNcE2g4FsUKQndXd

My BCC address is:
1PFwa8qQRcTVSPPFbor7SEGFe78QksAHsV

Thank you.

You can take the claim, I don't even want it.

Private key = 12 random words, right?

I highly doubt there will be one. Post your address anyways and if I ever receive anything to my address I will share 50:50.

My BTC: 122TxJf9nznxU9q4NsJMhWCJQnPDw7Swjy

Allright, before I sent explain to me where I find electrum cash as a download, all I see is the normal wallet and some explanation text file.

That's your seed but it will also do

I'll shit in your mouth.

thanks

>electrum cash
electroncash.org/#downld

electroncash.org

To be safe I would drain all BTC from the private key first and send it to another wallet.

Allright thanks guys, i will send bcc to everyone that posted a bcc wallet ITT above this post. Not sure how long it will take, I choosed max fees but no idea when it will be on bittrex.

>be the first answer
>says he will send btc or bcc
>ask for btc
>don't get btc

LARP harder next time but I hope you can withdraw your money anyways!

Do yourself a favor, before importing your cold storage private key, move all the bitcoin you have on that address to a new paper wallet/whatever storage you want. After that, import the old key in the electron-cash wallet.

Not larping, will send you the same amount in btc.

How long does the confirmation take? Bittrex shows me 0/10 confirmations after like 1 hour, wtf.

On BCC? It can take a while, don't worry. The difficulty is high and the miners scarce. This will be rectified with the next difficulty adjustment, for now you need to be patient. Might take a few hours till it finds a block

this is correct