What the fuck is up with this random pump? Was there any particular reason why, after a day of free fall...

What the fuck is up with this random pump? Was there any particular reason why, after a day of free fall, NEO just suddenly went up by $2? I know this thread will be filled with "NEO is next Ethereum" but I would like to know why it suddenly increased in value.

because there were more buyers than sellers

>>that means support is holding his own

A lot of good
News n leaks from japan conference

Yes retard. They just announced their first ICO on NEO. That's huge.

>free fall

how fucking new are you? what crash?

did you not see that an ICO was announced to use the NEO platform? that is what we call "yuge".

>minor profit taking dip is a free fall

>he didn't buy the dip

>he fell for the bear trap

could be the people that sold higher waited for the volume to slow down and rebought the dip.

Whale manipulation, also the first ICO has been announced

Free fall? After 3 days of a crazy bull run that's was a normal correction. With that ICO announcement we're ready to take off again.

double-bottom right in front of your eyes

This
It simply bounced off of 470k support

Probably this. I was watching it all morning and it got sub $16. People wanted an easy 20% profit

Actually the jump coincided with them announcing their first ICO build around NEO

>down to $17.73

whales keep playing games. Guess they hedged against that ICO announcement

just wait til the chinese sell on us again tomorrow morning...

BCC peaked and people were cashing out into something as an alternative. NEO was that alternative

>You're welcome

i love how people are acting like low 500k is some tragedy for NEO, when even last week the thought of NEO above 500k would be UNTHINKABLE here.

>muh chinese waking up meme