What does the future hold for ICN / Iconomi?

What does the future hold for ICN / Iconomi?

??

wtf my icns are on the exchange

What? What exchange?

ICN = shitcoin with no application and value derived from becoming arbitrarily more scarce

ICNX = index fund of cryptos that will likely continue to gain momentum for years

Also, important to note, ICNX is closed off to Americans.

>"The more dividends you receive weekly in ETH"

Wait, this thing shits out ETH? How does that work? Where do these ETH go?

This is no longer the case. ICN has literally no utility right now.

I bought ICN over half a year ago, just before it launched (or something), would I have some ETH that I'm not aware of?

Guess what will be needed to burn for creation of user DAAs

Is there a way to convert my ICN to ICNX?

Not directly, you'll have to trade the ICN into ETH or BTC and then transfer that for ICNX

No, it never paid dividends.

Forget ICN just buy ANT and go to the moon.

dividends my ass

all you get is to watch some fucker manipulate the price. it will never reach the ath again. NEVER

I hold ICN on liqui
How do I get dividends?

you can't - they dropped that idea a while ago. now it is buybacks that supposedly make ICN rise in value - only the price is so manipulated that the buybacks won't do shit for you, nor will anything else.

Should i sell some of my 800 ICN which i bought for around 50 cents for ETH and buy ICNX? Or should i keep them and spend some eth on buying ICNX?

We are holding because we bought the ICN rumour thats going to be used to create DAA

If that's true, this is going to retire me in a few weeks, if not, I lose 50K

Sounds good to me

I should have sold it all in June - it will never hit those highs again

You put 50k into ICN?

I see i can also buy ICNP instead of ICNX. Which is better? ICNP has a 20% management fee, that can't be right....?

As soon as I discovered that a whale was crashing on purpose for accummulation I doubled my bet on a dip

I met one night a girl and as soon I mention crypto, she told me about a married guy she fucks who participates in crypto funding, and told me that the big Ico buyers already know what's the use of ICN and they are buying cheap all the coins from the weak hands. She told me that before fucking, he liked to talk while snorting a bit and brag about how he is making crazy money by doing almost nothing.

But of course maybe I just made that up for shilling purpose, who knows. Maybe I'm just a butthurt nocoiner.

Anyway doesn't take as a fact anything that is posted here, it's on a sign when you enter here

You write like an Indian. Definitely not a native English speaker.

Never said I was native English. Not Indian, in my country girls can speak about fucking other guys to almost strangers faggot

TaaS is better.

ICN will probably be the requirement to create the DAA/Hedge funds.

Whales are going to need it like water.