Bancor is

Bancor is

Other urls found in this thread:

icostats.com/roi-since-ico
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Not as good as Aragon (ANT).

a kike coin

LITERALLY UNSTOPPABLE

Galia chats on telegram, shit? Damn why didn't I know that, dick pics coming her way!

>IF the project is fully accomplished

I don't like the way that sounds desu senpai. I know the project is massive. But don't say IF, say WHEN! Fuck!

christ Bancor holders are literally the worst people on the planet

>literally the SJW of crypto.

lmao what a pathetic team.

Galia is a qt. I'm cut but not Jewish so doubt she'd go for me.

Good thing they will together then!

I suddenly have the urge to harass these kikes

jesus christ they are even putting those sjw gogles on emoji's now.

>muh 6 gorillion

That's just a random on telegram. Not bancor team.

Emin is in that article also..The guy who wrote the bancor fud piece and will now work with them.

Anyone has that image described in the pic

Still a $2 coin.

How's that feel after all this time?

Nevermind

See

She barely looks human

well, yeah, she's a jew.

. .u
. .n
. .s
l i t e r a l l y
. .o
. .p
. .p
. .a
. .b
. .l
. .e

How is Bancor different than Waves? They both seem equally pointless to me.

post more of this stuff

>Bancor is

Fine.

Daily reminder that there's not much time left. Buy Bancor now or suffer the greatest cope of your lifetime

>Leigh Cuen
HMMM sounds a lot like (((Cohen)))

we're fine thank you. My whole portfolio is booming, I have more than tripled my initial investment on NEO. meanwhile BNT is still down 30% from its initial price.

I think you're the one coping mate.

Just bought 1k, already in profit

fuckin hell, i have never even read the whitepaper of this kike coin, but the memes are fire

ikr?
that hilarious pic alone is what made me pay attention to bancor in the first place. now i just enjoy taunting the /pol/tards

I've read their whitepaper, they look like serious bussiness. This is not just another shitcoin, there are people with big brains working behind the scenes. Reminds me of Ethereum at the very beginning for some reason, a lot of fud, tons of it actually, but Vitalik delivered the second biggest crypto so far.

good lad

I do not care what other bags you have, but if you do not buy BNT you are officially a nigger

What's the consensus on rich list? We know BNT will moon, but how many is a safe bet? 100? 1000? 10000? I think the project will deliver but it could be years before we see a real moon.

I want 10k, 4k more to go

Bancor is a top tier long term hodl right now , not selling for 5 years +

very poor shilling

>implying I am shilling
I am telling you the future, whether you believe the truth is your own problem m8

Bought at $4, sold at $1.75. Never touching this shitcoin again.

Unlike most BNT holders I don't carry bags, faggot. My portfolio is entirely in the green.

>holding shit for 5 years when you can get daily +20% profits on crypto

don't BHSL BILU

You just don't know how to trade.

never buy a coin when it's just been released.

a digimarine

I bought it at ICO faggot. Bancor is literally the only coin that's gone down since ICO.

>icostats.com/roi-since-ico

>Awomen!

That's seriously the most fucking retarded shit ever. I seriously wanna go kill my self now

already bounced off 925 three times it can survive again

what a shame.
i never bought an ICO, but if I see all those stats it seems silly not to. what's the catch?

>bancor is literally unstoppable

Hello my friends. Big profits in this coin my friends. My analysis states we will sure get riches.

Buy bancor, friends.

Mukesh, will make you BIG profits