He missed the sigt

>He missed the sigt

Whales are obviously keeping it low to accumulate.

Do you wanna stay poor and be on earth when this rocket blasts to saturn?

Or do you wanna get your seat secured for this rocket.

You still have a chance.

Or stay poor faggot

Maybe it's low because nobody wants it?

3 hours left till the halvening!

it's going past 5000 sats

>Whales are obviously keeping it low to accumulate.
Costanza belittles.

>nobody wants it

Stay poor no coiner.

Look at the volume.

Shit doesn't just happen because people don't want it

>Whales dumps 30BTC
>Strong support at 3400

That's not what happens when nobody wants it. What usually occurs iis it just completely tanks.

We're at 3650 now.

Is that why people keep buying it

?

here we go!

SIGT is about to go full JFMSU tier. Prepare for more pink wojaks than you can count.

Block 30k rewards half. Price is going to shoot up to stay profitable for miners

Halvening at 30k

On block 29836

cancel mission, whale trying hard to contain.

I'M PICKLE SIGT I'M STILL A SHITCOIIIIIINN

He wants cheap sigt. Do what the whale does faggots. Accumulate

>he's going to miss the Aragon moon mission
Lol

What the fuck???? That is not good

>not good

If you are a no coiner

SELL SELL SELL
BUY HIGH SELL LOW

Look guys this is probably one of the most legit shitcoin shilled on here. It can and will make a dollar if you buy now and hold.

It's already gone up since I made this post. Last warning

we at the 3800 wall ...

Get in now or miss you're chance at that rare dip....

i agree. sigt looks promising HODL

I love me some SIGT! Accumulating as much as possible

AAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH JUST GO BACK TO 4200 SO I CAN CASH OUT

bought yesterday at 4900 and I don't even regret it that much, since I shorted for a 10% gain today

Why would you cash out of an rocket fueling. Stay strong faggot. We are going to make it

has it halved yet?

It's happening in mere minutes

5 more blockssssssssss

HAPPY NEW SIGT YEAR

IT HAPPENED HALF OF YOU ARE NOW DEAD

>nobody wants it
>bittrex sigt wallet holds 300btc worth of sigt already

Watch t dunk the moment it has halved

>Bittrex
>SIGT

Good memes.

i love how the nice whale keeps preventing the dumpers from creating a panic run to 1500

why so salty?

>people getting emotional over day-to-day dips and panic reacting

just get out of crypto, it isnt for you. mentally balanced investors buy sigt because they look at the volume and activity for such a new coin on a shit exchange, and realize there's potential there, so they diversify into it and HODL.

there's the chance for massive gains to be had here if you're patient.

There is no bittrex sigt wallet nerd.

look again

Just stopped mining because it's not profitable anymore. Maybe it'll be better tomorrow when most of the people get off.

Will we moon or go down to hell?

a link or something would be nice

Is everyone on Veeky Forums an idiot who can't spot downtrends and uptrends? It was clear this coin was going back down the moment it didn't break the ATH. You should have sold there if you're so concerned about it dipping.

i believe in OHNI, its gonna be the future of shilling, i highly suggest to hop on in advance.

Panic run incoming

> mining profitability
> relevant
>
> pick one

i was literally mining 'at a loss' when it was 600 sats. guess what happened.

as of now i'm getting 6 sigt per hour, so I've taken the liberty to translate this to '6 dollars per hour' if I hold long enough

just don't instadump it like all the other morons and you'll be fine. there is 10k sat potential

WHY IS IT SO LOW

okay, but there is no trend involved here. this is clear manipulation to drop the price

The jews and chinks keep forcing it lower, just hodl until they fuck off and it'll go back up.

>i was literally mining 'at a loss' when it was 600 sats. guess what happened.
its obvious just hold

I won't dump, but I'm not sure it's worth mining with only one RX 480.

I'll certainly go back when the difficulty gets lower.

This desperate shilling is pretty retarded.

Stop trying to make new bagholders.

you just got pranked bro

Fuck I bought in at 3600. Should I sell my OMG to average down? That's really all I have to sell, fuck.

Bought back in at 2600, I believe it's around the real price (or somewhere around 800 I think)

Holding for a while now

when did you buy in?

>Bought at 4k yesterday
>Goes up to 4.4k at some point
>'Nah it's cool, it'll probably just keep going up, no need to cash out and buy in later'

Lesson learned, I guess.

>Jews
>ever fucking off

That ship sailed in 1945, my dude.

more like stagnatum

dont sell omg you dip

Ok I sold my Bancor instead to get another 25k Sigts.

I have an Eth deposit pending on Coinbase that should clear in a couple more days so hopefully Bancor continues to move with Eth until I put it in.

meant 2800 instead of 800 but yeah looks like it's climbing again

Scraped together enough for another quick 800 SIGT.

READY FOR THE MOON MISSION.

Unbelievable that people fell for the FUD campaign just before rewards half, it's twice as hard to get the coin now and people have just raced to get out.

If the coiNs is worth double whats the problem

>eth mooning
>sigt about to moon
>bank transfer won't clear until sat.
Fucking kill me

sold my virgin daughter into sex-slavery so i could go ALL IN on SIGT. when this coin skyrockets i'll just buy her back, no biggie I got siggies.

here we go lads. see you on the moon (of Jupiter)

Exactly, people already had the coin and they got FUDed and sold. Those buyers have just made bank because the price is going to slowly rise to double what it was. 15 - 30 cents in the near term.

>he still uses the jewish banking system

Mining diff is still moving up - clear manipulation on craptopia. I don't know when this is actually getting listed on Bittrex but it can't happen soon enough.

I need this shit to hit $1. How possible is that with the coin market cap?

If only it can hit $1 by Christmas please god please.

have we got an solid evidence that it is even going on Bittrex?, apart from them liking it on their twitter and that fake convo with one of the devs?

I don't think there is any evidence, but in my opinion it is just common sense. Look at the volume on cryptopia, it's like 70% of their traffic and most of the rest is probably just people transfering DGB and other stuff to get buys in faster to buy more Sigt. I even made a cryptopia account to buy this shit.

The volume on a shitty site like craptopia would already put it in the top 10 on Bittrex, if it actually got on Bittrex it would be top 3 for weeks. Not to mention they risk losing users to Cryptopia as well that might get on there and prefer the site (lol).

Just too much money to be made and if they aren't retarded they will be doing everything they can to get this up as quick as possible, and the people at Bittrex do not seem retarded.

If you hold until Xmas I'd say it's decently likely. Hang in there my dude you're gonna make it as long as you don't do something stupid like sell at a loss

it will be above $1 until POS which will be in like 40-50days from now