Attention boys & girls

Attention boys & girls.

We had a whale dump 30 BTC upon us and we survived it with full force now climbing back up too 3800 while the whales keep trying to hold us back.

We're 150 blocks away til the halving meaning the price will start skyrocketing.

No, miners will not leave even after the halving this coing is stiill the most profitable.

This is literally you're last warning.

Last warning to buy*

They won't. They'll stay poor. They've been burned by digicuck to know a gem when they see it.

Listen to this man faggots

We're gaining on ya, you better hurry faggot.

what's the quickest way to send money to cryptopia so i can buy?

Doge. Not even memeing

it was tough surviving that 30 BTC bomb
we lost a few good men
but we press on

Digibyte top kek

You better fucking hurry dingus oh and LTC

it's sad that this coin is actually going to take off
i feel disgusting making this amount of money
w/e im already up 100%

1/2 confirmed BTC deposit for one last buy.

DONT LEAVE WITHOUT ME

shut ur mouth solider.

we are the sigtmarines.

yes, sir !

fall in soliders ! we leave in 18:00 hours !

Isn't it a bit too early for another pump and dump? At least wait a week.

There is only pump.

blocking is halving
bittrex prolly in next week
today ill enjoy some comfy gainz w/o you user

>PAJEET DEV
yeah no thanks

outdated FUD, bro. already disproven

>>PAJEET DEV
>yeah no thanks

Except that has been debunked. You Fudders are just mad nocoiners that could have bought at 1k sats like the rest of us

I'm not sure this is the start of a pump. It looks like someone is trying to hold it back but the market is making it difficult for them to do so.

we just pushed into the green user
we're taking off rn
cya later gator

whales been trying to hold it back for a while now... they been doing it since 3300... they are having a hard time containing and now we're at 3850.

>friend sells all his SIGTS this morning and buys other cryptos
>fuck him bought more SIGTS at the dip

many otherwise strong men find themselves impotent in the thick of battle. and likewise some men are simply not fit to be soldiers

I might be in the middle of my 1.5 hour commute when it halves. I'm thinking it may be better to ensure I'm at a PC when it happens. Thoughts?

>had a whale dump 30 BTC upon us
>while the whales keep trying to hold us back.

this hurts really hard. what did happen with /biz / ? Why would i try to keep you fags back if i just dumped 30 btc before this shit will crash into oblivion tomorrow?

delusional fucks. thanks for buying my bags. i'm done with SIGT, but i will jump on the next shitcoin where i can mine 100k and dump that shit on you Veeky Forumsfags. 30 BTC for 2 weeks mining is really nice. If you fucks had shilled it on day 1 and not on day 3, jeeeez i could be so much richer.

lmao this guy is a nobody.

The guy who dumped 30BTC is the number #1 person the richlist he still has over 1.7 mil siggies left.

We're not goiing anywhere for a while boys.

the whale either bought in again or he has multi wallets in the top 25...

the top 1-25 size hasn't grown % wise, but the number guy is at 2.5 mil siggies again.

yup sends money from #2 wallet to #1 wallet.

These price fluctuations are great. Sold 10k sigs for 3400 sats, and bought back in at 2800.

i'd say you got pretty lucky. too risky for me. last time the guy had a buy order at 2500 but that was bait. as soon as value got to 2650 he started pumping to 3800 and I got left behind in 10 seconds

suprnova went form 2.2th to 1.6th
reeeeeeeeeeeeeee

prolly waiting for diff adjustment, then jumping back in

How do you know it was bait and the same guy though? To me it just seems like every 12 hours or so a bot or group of people try to bring the price down, that's when I buy in.

hooooboy we sigtmarines have been having quite the rollercoaster over the past hour or so.

i know it was bait because the huge buywall kept shifting regularly in 200-sat increments from 3500

i'm only guessing it's the same guy/group of people

without a doubt there is some hardcore price manipulation going on.

yeah 25btc of 77btc buy orders are at 1500sat