Ethereum Buy it or not?

Hey guys Im thinking of buying some ether wahst do you guys think should i or not? is it to late/ to riskie?

Nice just brought 100k

buy it, we're going to at least 300 and probably more so you can't lose anything

anything sub 300 is a good entry point short-term.
anything sub 1000 is good entry point mid-term
anything sub 4000 is good entry point long term

i was think to buy for around 500 bucks

>didn't buy when it was 150

have any of guys made some money with bitcoin or some other cryptocurrency?

nice。

>not putting 80% of your net worth in ETH before 2020

ya i wish i bougt some when it was like 8 bucks

Fuck me in the ass, I didn't buy in.

Maybe I can make it back with 100x leverage?

Just buy teatoken from teatoken.io

This is true. Eth at 300 is just a matter of days IMO.

you mean hours

I made $100 with BTC and dogecoin back when it came out. I was learning what crypto was and bought some. Got my investment back out then threw the rest at the Jamaican bobsled team.

Then I thought "eh, okay, it's not too interesting" and stopped. But then I got back into ETH when it was $20 and made a few thousand. I missed the big sell at $500-ish, and sold at just below $400. Now I'm looking at District0x for a quick and easy gain, and still have one ETH just in case.

>to riskie

ETH never came close to $500, you lying, larping faggot.

Er, $400. My bad.

About to moon.

Etheroll.

Etherdelta
Hitbtc

Buy now. Moon mission started

Yes please, I've been waiting to get rid of these bags since I bought at ATH. First investment and also worst, I've made x5 in everything else

>
you think so? im not sure i mean when you look at how bitcoin developt

>unlimited supply
>isnt worthless
Some explain this shit.
What can 1 eth do? Why cant 0.1 eth do the same thing? How does it even have a value. Seems completely arbrutary

what the hell is this?

WE BACK TO 300 BOYOS

HP just confirmed its co op with Etherium. We might get some HP hardware to boost GETH with.

Give it a month, 300 floor 450 Roof. Lots of play room towards the end of the year.

$500 in october crew

#PrayForNice100k

Why no when it was $190?

>way ahead of you son

Serous question from a relative novice in trading : Isn't Eth making a textbook head and shoulder right now?

Just got out of BTC to buy ETH and BNT.