District0x (DNT)

Really cool project that you can buy now for like 650sat.
For now only Liqui but they talk with decentralized exchange projects such as Ethfinex, Oasis, and EtherDelta and some bigger players like Bitfinex, Kraken, Poloniex, and Yunbi.

There was some compilance drama with bittrex. IMO its pretty safe bet with x10 potential.

bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2009966.msg20714921#msg20714921

Other urls found in this thread:

district0x.io/
liqui.io/#/exchange/DNT_BTC
ethlance.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>really cool project

OP, just give me one sentence why this is a "cool project" and worth my time

shame retards won't take the 5 minutes to learn decentralized exchanges.

It's listed on EtherDelta. Cheaper than on other exchanges too.

Also, fuck Bittrex. They would make like $20,000 a day or so (if not more) in fees from trading DNT. Why should the DNT team pay $5,000 for that listing *with no guarantee*?

Americans can't buy.

You can basically partially own a business and vote in how it's managed / the direction it takes.

>district0x

It will be whole decentralize ecosystem. Districts are marketplaces and communities that exist as decentralized autonomous organizations on the district0x Network. All internet citizens will be able to deploy districts to the network free of charge, forever.

Check their site. Good team and its really solid.
district0x.io/

Will this move directionally in line with both ETH and ANT?

dunno. Its a bit too much supply but should go for x20-x30

see ya at 1200 soon liqui.io/#/exchange/DNT_BTC

Actually its one of the best Projects started recently, based on Ethereum Blockchain with IPFS as backbone for Filestorage and Aragon for jurisdictation. Everyone can open a decentraliced market for everything that has Content, rating and value. Check it out : district0x.io/

So is this just BitBay or SysCoin except even farther away from being consumer friendly

not even close

Read the website only, its far more than just 'market' ;)

Has anyone been able to get onto ethlance.com/ ?

Not much point if the districts don't even work.

guyzzz where do i get this coin, help?

>deploy meme factory
ebin, le reddit comedy

liqui.io/#/exchange/DNT_BTC

Well those Rare Pepes became a thing

Buy this coin guys. Easy 5x potential

>he hasn't bought DNT on liqui

Come on bro. It will be listed on all major exchanges soon (even bittrex), and there is tons of potential. Get in now around ICO price.

i was thinking about buying some on etherdelta when it was shilled here the other day, but bailed on it. bought some mbrs and xrl instead. dev team looks solid but the project didnt really interest me much

you really think this has the potential to go to $0.50, OP?

yeah. From this level x3 or x4 profit is almost sure in short period of time

>bought some mbrs instead

Good man.

Fellow Veeky Forumsnessmen, do not give in to the temptation of FUD, the eternal pajeet wants your cheap DNT, hodl this shit for a easy x4

Mothership (MSP) has x100 potential over the course of a year. A fucking country is backing them

Isn't this a coinmarkets scam?

This is the shittiest shitcoin I have seen shilled on Veeky Forums yet.

No, its on cryptopia.

so its got no chance of being on bittrex?

It still can, and a few hours later the devs seem to be reconsidering their non-paying position. Plus Bittrex could always be convinced to drop the stupid $5,000. Or the community itself raises $5,000 (basically nothing given how invested some people are in this) and pays it (which would be a nice face-saving exit for both sides).

Give it time, it'll get there eventually.