Why do kurds have no history and culture of their own? they are literally the we wuzians of the middle east

why do kurds have no history and culture of their own? they are literally the we wuzians of the middle east.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xGvBvXpIvlU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

t. Mehmet
Although I agree, why not just join Iran, aka Greater Persia?

t. Arab/Assyrian roach

Just wait for Greater Kurdistan, the days of Arab supremacy are over.

We should bomb them out of existence along with the entire middle East.

Nomads tend to have no permanent inhabitations in the classical sense of the word, nor strong literary history. Thus they have a very loose definition of history as a coherent culture of their own. Like gypsies they just kinda exist, with no thought for the morrow or intentions of keeping record of their past.

no wonder almost everyone hates kurds.

>Arab savages
>Almost everyone

Sure thing Mehmet

They diverged from Persians culturally and linguistically like the tats living in pre Turkic Azerbaijan and Tabriz. Under the Sassanians.

>have no history and culture of their own
umm no sweetie

WE

WUZ

ANYTHING

Hi guys, I am a KURD and I wanna answer this question.

Yes indeed, we have studied the matter and our mothers and father generation by generation told us that, we are Hittites generation, there is a saying among us ; No friends but the mountains. also we were not mixed with any other nations, even when Islam came, Kurds pretended for centuries that they converted, but we were not! So we remained and Isolated in the mountains of Ararat and Zagross in the caves! The most important thing is WE STILL SPEAK THE VERY SAME LANGUAGE and we started Excavations with Archaeologists to rediscover our civilization and Find these Libraries in the Lost capital city of Hattusa as my grandpa told us to do so! we will invite the media in the world when we found them.

Thanks all
God bless

No Kurds are named Mohammed.

I've met Kurds named Mohammed

My dad is an iranian kurd named Mohammed

Most Kurds are Muzzies so you'll find plenty of Ahmeds and Mohammeds

ararat is rightfull armenian clay fuckin roach rapebaby

umm no sweetie

it's an ancient Kurdish mountain site with spiritual signifigance to the Kurdish people and their Urartu ancestry.

the whole ararat region, van etc... are Armenian, the fuckin place is called armenian highlands, you fuckin nomadic turkic rapebaby are juste savages playing we wuz

Kurds have an incredible history

I hate t*rks but, kurdish WE WUZZISM is unbearable, they just need to be bombed to death

>says entire place is armenian
>only Kurds live there
nice try, cucksarian

but it is rightful Kurdish land and you and the rest of "muh Christians" can go pray in a church or whatever the fuck you do when you claim shit and yet wont fight for it like the ASSyrians

youtube.com/watch?v=xGvBvXpIvlU

the land was Kurdish through Urartu ancestry but Kurds were forced around but now are living in rightful ancestral lands.

T*rkish use k*rds to genocide armenians
K*rds do the bidding and steal the land in the process
T*rks being bloondthirsty roach now is genociding the k*rds
FEELS GOOD MAN

Urartu is proto armenia not k*rdistan

nice revisionism.

If Kurds did all the killing then why are the Turks the bloodthirsty ones?

t. armin cucksarian

If you use somthing as a tool to kill somone is the too the killer ?

It's one thing to read about a killing and it's another to watch it and another to do it. Seems that Turks shied away from something so gruesome which makes them not really bloodthirsty. (or at least as bloodthirsty) I wouldn't be able to stand murdering someone and yet Kurds seem to have gleefully done it with no problem massacring women and children.

>T*rkish use k*rds to genocide armenians
Yes, Kurds somehow made the entire population of "Armenian Anatolia" disappear without being reprimanded in any way or form by the Global community or Armenians today for not only living on those so called "Armenian lands" but slaughtering the entire population.

Either Armenians are some of the most cucked people on the planet or you are lying through your teeth to try besmudge the Kurdish people out of their ancestral lands.

Get fucking real.

>Being armenia
>always in big empires way
>finaly rekt by ottoman
>Youg T*rks want to cleanse christians (pontic, armenians, greeks)
>use your friendly goafuckers k*urds to do the bidding, like they did before the genocide
>take land
>k*urds are now we wuzzing
>proceed to cleanse them from eath
>Feels good man

Iraqi kurd here. What most people don't understand that there is a big difference between kurds depending where they are. Turkish kurds generally hated by iraqi and syrian kurds, lot of them are loyal to Turkey, or hate Turkey but acts like a gipsy.
Iranian kurds are also totally different, even in language, Syrian-Iraqi kurds are the ones closest to each other but even then, syrians are more left-leaning and iraqis are mire right-western leaning.

Anyway, realistically speaking only Iraqi Kurdistan has a chance now to be a secular country, Turkish region is too divided, iran is too strong and the Syrian is too close to Russian interest.

another thread fucked up by azadbey

I used to be in favor of the Kurds having their own country. Then I found out how scummy they were. Now I agree with the Turks and Arabs: the Kurds ought to be exterminated.

WE WUZ MESOPOTAMIC, URARTIAN, PERSIAN, ANATALION EMPIRES

is what a dumb Kurd would say.

Kurds are 100% Iranid and bred their way into every neighboring country. The Kurdish population is an inbred, giant expendable mass. They will murder and die for the land they took over after they genocided the original people there. Disgusting gypsy people with no culture.

>t. Turkish LARPer

Do all k*rds have unibrows?

THIS

Did I walk into /int/?

>Kurds are 100% Iranid and bred their way into every neighboring country.

Objectively wrong. They are a very distinct group.