Is Sia the most /comfy/ hold?

Is Sia the most /comfy/ hold?

>buy under 300
>sell over 320

like clockwork

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/siacoin/comments/6sca5m/why_does_the_nebulous_team_want_to_keep_the_price/dlbuij0/?st=j64akva3&sh=f3d9b673
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>hold
>sell
I think you got your memes mixed up here.

Literally the opposite of holding...
But yeah, this is actually a great play for sia.

Sure, if you hate money

when will sia be $10 need honest answers

when crypto hits 10 trillion marketcap

i bought at 820

kill my life unironically desu senpay

Sorry to hear that but wait for a year. If I were you, I would try reduce yr position wisely, i.e. set sell orders at 450,550,650,750 SAT of 1/32,1/16,1/8,1/4 of total of your Sia respectively and forget about it completely - just move on to another coins for a short term profit. Check your orders at most once in a month during next 6 months. You'll most likely trigger most of these sell walls within 6 months - securing potential further losses. I don't know if Sia will make it way above 1000 SAT within a year (I am almost sure about this, but remember that it is crypto - nothing is completely certain here) but if so, then you will have still over half of your Sia for trading and making up your losses.

>implying it's going to reach 300 again

And remember the lesson you should learn;
NEVER EVER BUY AT ATH OR TOP OF SERIES OF GREEN CANDLES
seriously opportunity cost of missing out further gains is not worth the risk.

JustLikeAClockwork.jpg

There's nothing fucking comfy about sia

you better sell this at 50 cents max unless you wanna be stuck holding bags

and back down it goes
what a piece of trash coin

>one week

dumb get dumber

Great Opportunity... This Coin is only Bleeding Red because of people who bought at .00000400+ selling for a Loss.

I just got in recently...

C пpичaлa pыбaчил oпoccyм Aндpeй
И лaпoй oн бил пo вoдe...

How does that chart not prove his point? It was over 320 and now its under 300, next week its going to be over 300.

WOOT

>another coin where the dev team is determined to drive the price down

this and golems dev teams I hope get killed in a plane crash

See reddit.com/r/siacoin/comments/6sca5m/why_does_the_nebulous_team_want_to_keep_the_price/dlbuij0/?st=j64akva3&sh=f3d9b673

It's looking good so far!