coin.dance/blocks
tradeblock.com/bitcoin/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Anticipation 100% ++

>buying the dead cat bounce
enjoy your bags morons ahahahah

>Implying I don't have an order at $2000USD

Until what?

How does this affect my gainz? Serious question. I don't know about the technicals I just wanna make money.

I forgot about this for a second and just sent btc to a different wallet, how fucked am I?

What will happen? I'm new at this.

Segwit activates and The rules of the mining game will change. Some people anticipate big effects (up or down) others think nothing will happen.

What are you even doing here?

Is there a way to view this live? I remember a site a few weeks ago showing it.

if bch ever gets ahead eth i will eat a dick

coin.dance/blocks

> I don't know about the technicals I just wanna make money.
You are gonna loose at this. Everyone wants to make money but only half want to know what the fuck they are doing

I'm fucking nervous..

in general I think I should just hold, wait and go to sleep.. but on the other hand I remember that I lost 3btc the last time I thought "everything will be good"

My guess is the price will rise WAY too fast, and it'll spark a deluge of panic selling, almost identical late May through mid June. If you don't have an order around $2000USD, you may miss out.

Although, the market could hit a massive point of indecision and continue up at a slower rate. Since we're back at an all time high, my bet is on the former. BTC may move a hell of a lot faster after segwit is operational.. But we don't know yet. We'll start seeing the effects of segwit at block 479808.

Also if you want to see the congestion on the network. Bitcoin network is slowly cracking

tradeblock.com/bitcoin/

m8 i went from 8k to 40k, its a myth that we need to understand the tech. im sure it helps, could've had 200k instead

tell me your ways user...

no idea m8 i got lucky in june/july with eth, dgb, sia and other shilled shitcoins on biz

but biz cant be trusted anymore so im 75% in btc now , looking for new ways to make money, twitter traders are the safer/consistant option but even they are beginning to start these private slacks/discords who they shill to before the public.

charting is bullshit, i practiced it heavily for a few weeks and the market is so tied to BTC that its useless.

Is this another hardfork like btc?