Where were you when IOTA overtook ETC?

Where were you when IOTA overtook ETC?

Other urls found in this thread:

etherscan.io/address/0x0000000000000000000000000000000000000000
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>IOTA
It's not on Bittrex therefore it doesn't exist

even better, not listed on Bittrex and rising despite this. With regaining its place, I'm pretty sure Bittrex will be adding it sometime in the future.

I like the concept but it's too late to buy in. It won't moon anymore as it is already way too expensive and the risk of it crashing is too high.
If this would be 20-40 on cmc I would be all over it

Brown this shit will be 50 next summer

I hear this isn't even blockchain. I downloaded the wallet and couldn't mine it. It's premined, then? What's the deal? I'm like Buffet, I don't invest in shit that I don't understand.

>premined
>mined at all

You dont understand...yet you are not like Buffet

50 what? usd?

There is no mining. All coins were created in the Genesis block and distributed through an ICO. It has a Direct Acyclic Graph or DAG called the tangle which is secured by you doing the PoW at the point of broadcasting a tx by you also confirming two other txs. This means it gets faster the more people use it unlike legacy blockchains which don't scale well.

thats how delusional the iota fags are.

All time high? Where do I buy! 100% srs

Stay poor dumb cunt

keep in mind the supply is 2.8 billion, and the developers wants to increase this number

to even reach 50$ for one MIOTA, aka 1 million IOTAs, it would need a require a marketcap of 140 billion dollar, which is bigger than the entire crypto market, and 3 times bigger than bitcoin

point is, iota is like ripple, you should have bought at ICO or when it was well below 1 cent, the returns are just too low now with that massive supply, and the fact the supply might increase in the future

but it could very much happen, but if IOTA gets a 140 billion dollar marketcap, imagine what bitcoin and ethereum could be

Thanks. So it's good for the eventual rise of artificial intelligence. Hence, IOTa.

/g/ probably hates this coin then

XRB has similar tech as IOTA and only has a $5million market cap ;)

how does that logic factor into "limitless" supply like ETH?

that sounds kewl. will definitely check it out

ETH production will eventually decline, during the upcoming ice age. And then the pos era begins.

5 usd should be possible.

shit name/logo, IOTAS name/logo is apple tier

ETH and its "infinite" supply is a bitcoin maximalist lie, even with its PoW model, it'll take tens of years before it reaches a 100 million marketcap, with the coming ice age, halving block rewards and metropolis

Second of all, ETH's supply can be deflated, because ether that gets used by dapps or smart contract gets sent to a burn address, where it'll be destroyed and removed from the supply, so in fact, ethereum's supply is actually deflationary with enough use

you can actually find these burn address on the ethereum blockchain, like this one;

etherscan.io/address/0x0000000000000000000000000000000000000000

it recieves ether from smart contracts and other stuff, and either destroys it or sends it to other burning addresses

I wanted to get in yesterday but realized it goes through NZ exchanges. If that shit opens on Bittrex it will explode

Iota was never below 1 cent, its ATL was 15 cents.

Nigga did you even read what i wrote

>should have bought AT ICO or when it was below 1 cents

Im comparing it to ripple, another coin with massive supply

ICO price was like 10 sats
>mfw bought in at 24 cents. Still made 100% gains tho

This is what people don't get.

For it to 100x to 50 it will need a 100 billion market cap

Bitcoin market cap in 2020 will easily be 300 billion plus

Iota will be a top 3 coin by end of 2018

The tangle is also superior to Bitcoin blockchain, so it's actually a DISRUPTOR in the crypto currency sector

Iota has no transaction fees and is truly decentralized, whereas Bitcoin is forever centralized due to the mining cartel in China.

Iota is an actual threat to Bitcoin due to superior technology and a better value proposition.

For it to achieve a 100 billion market cap under these pretenses is not impossible by any means. Especially considering that cryptocurrency will have a trillion dollars marketcap by 2020